I would be happier if my oneitis was dead.

MongolTurk

MongolTurk

6’1cel
Ideally, one would be with their oneitis for life, but if that isn't possible, her death is the closest thing you will ever get to catharsis and closure.

What kills me and depresses me about my oneitis is not just that I'll never have her, it's that somebody else will. Somebody else will be treating her in a vile manner(i.e. doing sexual things with her which are vile unless done by me) and/or she will be loving and caring for another man. The thing that I wanted more than anything will, not only be deprived from me, but it will also be directed to someone else who's only superior qualification was genetic quality/attractiveness.

If she were dead, my only concern would be that I will never have her, there would be no envy component to this misery. I wish for her to die young, it's the best realistic circumstance for my mental well being.

thoughts?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Zeruel, goldpill and 5 others
Ideally, one would be with their oneitis for life, but if that isn't possible, her death is the closest thing you will ever get to catharsis and closure.

What kills me and depresses me about my oneitis is not just that I'll never have her, it's that somebody else will. Somebody else will be treating her in a vile manner(i.e. doing sexual things with her which are vile unless done by me) and/or she will be loving and caring for another man. The thing that I wanted more than anything will, not only be deprived from me, but it will also be directed to someone else who's only superior qualification was genetic quality/attractiveness.

If she were dead, my only concern would be that I will never have her, there would be no envy component to this misery. I wish for her to die young, it's the best realistic circumstance for my mental well being.

thoughts?
just find a new bitch loser

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, anthony111553, Primalsplit and 2 others
Yeah I think about this cuz if she doesn’t end up with me at least she won’t end up with anybody

Then I realize that it’s completely psychotic to think that way and I snap out of it to go eat pizza

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and MongolTurk
She’s probably not that special, unless she is my Onetis ofc

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and MongolTurk
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and murdah
I don’t know, I’m not even sexually attracted to my onetis, I just think she would be a good mother and she has good genetic material

I can’t relate feeeling particularly jealous

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and MongolTurk
Yeah I think about this cuz if she doesn’t end up with me at least she won’t end up with anybody

Then I realize that it’s completely psychotic to think that way and I snap out of it to go eat pizza
A oneitis truly inspires a psychotic mindset, and I don't want to avoid it. Whatever needs to be done to cope

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and murdah
my mind is playing games, it's convinced me there can be no other. You won't understand until it happens, you only get one like this
Is it her, or just the idea of her, she’s probably not perfect

I came to terms with this myself

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
my mind is playing games, it's convinced me there can be no other. You won't understand until it happens, you only get one like this
no u don’t bro she aint special
what a weak mindset to chase somebody who doesn’t want u fuck that bitch

• +1
I don’t know, I’m not even sexually attracted to my onetis, I just think she would be a good mother and she has good genetic material
I relate to this more than I've related to anything in my entire life. I don't really think of my oneitis in a sexual manner. I just imagine her as a good mother and her genetics are exceptional, not just face-wise, but also her physique. She is the perfect life partner

Is it her, or just the idea of her, she’s probably not perfect

I came to terms with this myself
it's the idea of her, but it's impossible to distinguish these two even with the conscious recognition that there is a difference.

but this is true for all women, not just your oneitis

• Hmm...
she is special, I've never come across another foid who has her accolades. HighIQ, Fogger bone structure, Fogger Musculature, Low inhib, perfect face, etc.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
thank you for trying to snap me out of this cucked mindset, but I'm in too deep

it's the idea of her, but it's impossible to distinguish these two even with the conscious recognition that there is a difference.
I made a post on here, talking about me realising that my “love” is more of just an obsession and a fantasy

I made this post before I started talking to my onetis again, I have quickly realised that it REALLY was just a fantasy, an idea left simmering in my mind for over a year of a perfect woman

I still think she’s beautiful, but I don’t feel the same about her as I did

• +1
I made a post on here, talking about me realising that my “love” is more of just an obsession and a fantasy

I made this post before I started talking to my onetis again, I have quickly realised that it REALLY was just a fantasy, an idea left simmering in my mind for over a year of a perfect woman

I still think she’s beautiful, but I don’t feel the same about her as I did
I hope I will come to a similar conclusion, I think I'm just going to end up killing the bitch when I'm in my 20's tho(feds I'm joking)

I hope I will come to a similar conclusion, I think I'm just going to end up killing the bitch when I'm in my 20's tho(feds I'm joking)
Are you even talking to her? What is the situation

• So Sad
she is special, I've never come across another foid who has her accolades. HighIQ, Fogger bone structure, Fogger Musculature, Low inhib, perfect face, etc.
is she virgin or atleast wants u?

Are you even talking to her? What is the situation
No jfl. I haven't ever really had a conversation with her aside from group work in class. IT'S SO FUCKING OVER

If she’s not virgin and op still feels this way it’s fucking over
idk if she's a virgin, but she's 18 so probably not. I first started to like her partly because she struck me as HQNP so in my head she is a virgin

No jfl. I haven't ever really had a conversation with her aside from group work in class. IT'S SO FUCKING OVER
Are you atleast strong MTN, get tipsy on vodka if ur high inhib and go talk to her

idk if she's a virgin, but she's 18 so probably not. I first started to like her partly because she struck me as HQNP so in my head she is a virgin
turk? muslim?

100% id slap the shit out of him if he were my brother or son
you don't get it nigga, this bitch is perfect and I can't have her through no fault of my own. Wait till my dad finds out I forced a coke addiction upon myself over this bitch, I'm getting more than a slap

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah
your onetis is different to mine then,

Mine is 100% pure and she’s also high inhib when it comes to sex

And I still got over her

If she’s not virgin that’s kinda cucked ma boy, Id understand if u still liked her anyway but THIS knowing she’s not virgin is BAD

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Are you atleast strong MTN, get tipsy on vodka if ur high inhib and go talk to her
my face
no, not strong MTN, weak LTN. I appreciate you trying to come up with solutions, but she doesn't like me. I think she might've liked me at some point somehow(height & frame halo worked on her temporarily and I overheard her talking to the people at her table about me) but it's over now, she's caught the ick by now or some shit

And I still got over her

If she’s not virgin that’s kinda cucked ma boy, Id understand if u still liked her anyway but THIS knowing she’s not virgin is BAD
yea that’s something I kinda understand if shes virgin and „pure“ in that sense

otherwise unacceptable completely pathetic

• Hmm...

And I still got over her

I don't know for a fact that she's not a virgin, in my head I always assumed she was because she seemed like a high quality person. She's very concerned with her education/career so I assumed she stayed away from sex, but recently I've been having second thoughts regarding that conclusion.

turkish/russian/georgian, used to be muslim, stopped believing in god because of her. A fair god simply wouldn't do this shit to me
u are truly a poor dog even left god

btw I meant her

my face
no, not strong MTN, weak LTN. I appreciate you trying to come up with solutions, but she doesn't like me. I think she might've liked me at some point somehow(height & frame halo worked on her temporarily and I overheard her talking to the people at her table about me) but it's over now, she's caught the ick by now or some shit
your bones are good, it’s like your bones are HTN but your features are weak MTN

Grow out ur hair TikTok style, then give it a shot

• So Sad
yea that’s something I kinda understand if shes virgin and „pure“ in that sense

otherwise unacceptable completely pathetic
You gotta understand, I didn't have all the info in the beginning, I still don't, she just seemed really pure. And this case of the oneitis developed subconsciously, I had no control over it.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
my face
Nice IP grabber

I have no malice towards anyone on this site. If I were to grab anybody's IP, it would be the oneitis's
Kill and eat your oneitis so you can be together with her forever

my face
don’t think you’re ltn at all you’re like weak mtn

you don't get it nigga, this bitch is perfect and I can't have her through no fault of my own. Wait till my dad finds out I forced a coke addiction upon myself over this bitch, I'm getting more than a slap
"this bitch is perfect" ur simping ass should've been aborted.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and MongolTurk
kadın gerçek bir erkek istiyordur