I would be happier if my oneitis was dead.

Hak kazanamamak için neyi yanlış yaptım? Yanlış doğdum
cesur, güçlü, romantik ve yakışıklı

Neden basitçe seks yapmak istediklerini söylemezler?

Just be chad

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
My nigga you are doomed

• JFL
Kill her

• Love it
Ideally, one would be with their oneitis for life, but if that isn't possible, her death is the closest thing you will ever get to catharsis and closure.

What kills me and depresses me about my oneitis is not just that I'll never have her, it's that somebody else will. Somebody else will be treating her in a vile manner(i.e. doing sexual things with her which are vile unless done by me) and/or she will be loving and caring for another man. The thing that I wanted more than anything will, not only be deprived from me, but it will also be directed to someone else who's only superior qualification was genetic quality/attractiveness.

If she were dead, my only concern would be that I will never have her, there would be no envy component to this misery. I wish for her to die young, it's the best realistic circumstance for my mental well being.

thoughts?
if my oneitis marries a nice goodlooking med guy ill be happy, im the best looking med guy in our area tho, i dont deserve her but it has to be me.

• Hmm...
if my oneitis marries a nice goodlooking med guy ill be happy, im the best looking med guy in our area tho, i dont deserve her but it has to be me.
why would that make you happy? I don't quite understood

Ideally, one would be with their oneitis for life, but if that isn't possible, her death is the closest thing you will ever get to catharsis and closure.

What kills me and depresses me about my oneitis is not just that I'll never have her, it's that somebody else will. Somebody else will be treating her in a vile manner(i.e. doing sexual things with her which are vile unless done by me) and/or she will be loving and caring for another man. The thing that I wanted more than anything will, not only be deprived from me, but it will also be directed to someone else who's only superior qualification was genetic quality/attractiveness.

If she were dead, my only concern would be that I will never have her, there would be no envy component to this misery. I wish for her to die young, it's the best realistic circumstance for my mental well being.

thoughts?
Solution is to ER

• +1