I would hate to live anywhere outside of uk or us or japan tbh.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I mean the east with china and shit i would get totalitarianism constantly their would be constant thought crime for average things we enjoy life fuck china and fuck the east.

India is a literal shit hole same with my home country so fuck the south.

South korean area will study depress you to the max.

Fuck the middle east islamic shithole i hate the philophy of the area and it's to outdated and barbaric.

Fuck russia and the baltic their just as much shitholes although orthodox Christianity is pretty decent religion.

Fuck most of europe never would want to go to any off them cause their a part of the E.U fuck that totalitarian shithole the uk should have left a couple of years ago.

The only 3 decent places to live is japan with it's lax philophy on most things and the us with it's philophy of commerce and the uk being similar to the us follows in commerce these are the best places to live in on the earth just imagine though every single other place is trying to take this place down.

• WTF
Reactions: Chadelite
didn't read

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Fuck the middle east islamic shithole i hate the philophy of the area and it's to outdated and barbaric.
Islam is the best, you hate the culture of the middle east. PM me for any questions you have bro, don't vent your ignorance on these forums

I mean the east with china and shit i would get totalitarianism constantly their would be constant thought crime for average things we enjoy life fuck china and fuck the east.

India is a literal shit hole same with my home country so fuck the south.

South korean area will study depress you to the max.

Fuck russia and the baltic their just as much shitholes although orthodox Christianity is pretty decent religion.

Fuck most of europe never would want to go to any off them cause their a part of the E.U fuck that totalitarian shithole the uk should have left a couple of years ago.

The only 3 decent places to live is japan with it's lax philophy on most things and the us with it's philophy of commerce and the uk being similar to the us follows in commerce these are the best places to live in on the earth just imagine though every single other place is trying to take this place down.
Australia,Switzerland,Norway and Denmark are the best places to live in.
Islam is the best, you hate the culture of the middle east. PM me for any questions you have bro, don't vent your ignorance on these forums
Islam is not bad if you are a man but if you are women it sucks.

How you can be an indian and like islam is beyond me islam is 1 of india foes they literally talk about talking it down as for dislking middle eastern culture you tell me what's great about following al ghazali ? you tell me whats great about following tradition

ee > all tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek
How you can be an indian and like islam is beyond me islam is 1 of india foes they literally talk about talking it down as for dislking middle eastern culture you tell me what's great about following al ghazali ? you tell me whats great about following tradition
im not indian lol, i do it for the memes bro. cuz indians have a crap life in the slums
PM me for questions

Teracope the reason their lasting is cause of a bubble which will crash.

Really backwards thinking dogamatic defense of culture that needs to change this isn't detrimental to progress ?

Islam is not bad if you are a man but if you are women it sucks
i hate woman so islam is quite cool for me, but i'm ateist. I would like to live in culture where woman are treated like in islam.

Teracope the reason their lasting is cause of a bubble which will crash.

Really backwards thinking dogamatic defense of culture that needs to change this isn't detrimental to progress ?
what bubble?.you are retarded.

what bubble?.you are retarded.

They tend to be high on oil that bubble once that starts running out same goes with the rest of the system

1.U.S
2.Italy/France
3.South Korea/Japan

are you serious?.

Yes as far as i am aware again if i'm wrong i'm free to change my mind but i thought these nations were oil rich as it is i mean just look at this yaron brook dude
1.U.S
2.Italy/France
3.South Korea/Japan

Us is a nice place plus the food tastes 10 times better

No place for ur subhuman face

Netherlands is the best country by far lmao

Netherlands is the best country by far lmao

Is it though sounds over hyped tbh
No surgery for ur face

Tera cope

Unnamed

As someone that traveled alot around the world and lives here it is the best for sure

I mean you love where you live i love it here cause i live here