I'd be a lot more depressed if LL wasn't an option

Because I'm a manlet. It's not top 20% so I get mogged into oblivion every single day and I can't stand it.
As 5'11 you can roidmax and gymcel. I know one dude from bjj, He's mayby 5'9 max , bald , nct, low huge wide cheekbones, big chin and jaw so he look like ogre. BUT he's skull is giant, at least 21' bideltoid, a little to high bf but still a lot of musle, fuckin thick neck super low inhib. He's so fuckin strong, as a 6'1 skinnycel i can do SHIT to him he can pick me up with one hand and crush my skull. So if you want to mog other man at 5'11 you can Mike Tyson was 5 fuckin 10 and all world was scared of him. Start Gymceling, mma mayby jump on trt and anavar and you will intimidate man easly. If not you will just knock them out

LOL op wants LL so he can intimidate low t manlets

i'd only consider that at 5'7 or below

Imo LL is only worth it if you're at least 5'7. Below that and you'll still be a manlet after LL so it wouldn't be worth the pain.
If you go from 5’3 to 5’7 your dating pool expands significantly so LL would still be worth it.
When you're 5'11, which is invisible average aka manlet, then you can ascend into chad height terriroty with LL, worth the pain imo but only if the risks get lower and the technology a bit more advanced
Most women would be open to dating a guy which is 5’11, you’re just tripping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
I know. It felt surreal when I got called short for the first time.
I got called short by my mother when I was standing in a door frame and she said that I'm really short and that guys should normally reach the top of the door frame (6'7 jfl).
Then in the past two weeks I've been called short a lot (not literally) by coworkers.

I have been called tall when I was younger but now it's the other way around. JFL
sounds more like a posture problem. you know a guy in my work is like 1.85cm and i'm 176cm and im nearly the same height? he looks weak and has bad posture while i stand as tall as possible with my chest out

really? this is not a bait? im in germany and never got called short and im outsdie all the time and im fucking 5'9.5 lmao
Im 182 and ive been called tall by some aryan foids. If you‘re virgin at 175cm+ height you‘re either mentalcel or facially deformed. I know OPs face, he just has BDD

Im 182 and ive been called tall by some aryan foids. If you‘re virgin at 175cm+ height you‘re either mentalcel or facially deformed. I know OPs face, he just has BDD
as funny as it sounds but some middle aged woman even called me tall a few days ago and im 176cm hahahahha

"its no problem for you because youre tall"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Imagine wanting to get LL when you're 5'11. op you do realise that LL can cripple you for life right? do you want to be in a Wheelchair by the time you're 40? in exchange for being a few Inches taller?

This is just Mental illness at this point.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 1089
as funny as it sounds but some middle aged woman even called me tall a few days ago and im 176cm hahahahha

Yeah if foids find you attractive they overlook or overestimate your height. The girls that called me tall also wanted my dick

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Your face is the problem

You're lucky. I've only been called tall a few times.
Once by a dentist assistant who thought I was taller than 180cm and the other times I can't remember tbh, just the typical "wow you grew" from family members when I was still in puberty.
I experienced a lot of height mocking though. And I will list some occasions so you can understand why I hate my height. I've hated it before because the feeling of looking up to someone obviously sucks, but these occasions may have aggravated my insecurity.

1: This happened approximately two years ago. I was in class. My seat neighbor is a girl and we talk about passports. I tell her that the woman who gave me the passport put in the wrong height, 188 cm, and the girl said "it would have been cool. You could say you're 188 cm which is nice". I responded: "we corrected it to 183 cm" and she immediately says:" 183cm? You're never 183cm! Stand up!". I stand up, she stands up and we compare our heights. I push out my chest to be my tallest. She is 173cm and thought I was as tall as her. Sucked.

2: It's my 18th birthday. I invite my family members over. One of my aunts says I'm tall. The other aunt responds "how tall are you? 170cm?"

3: Last grade in school. We have basketball as a topic. Two girls have to choose their teammates. Me and a tall guy are left to choose. The teacher says: "X is taller than Curious0 so he should join the worse team"

4: It's swimming lesson. 3 girls and me. The girls are about 5'6. The teacher says "you're all relatively the same height so you can work together."

5: My mom tells me I would be too short for her. Etc

6: I go kayaking with other teens in the apprenticeship. We shall stand in a row from short to tall. Literal manlets who are half a head shorter stand next to me on the taller side. jfl. Also the lightest has to be in the middle of the Kanu. The tall guy (6'5) tells me to sit in the middle but there's a 5'6 skinny guy in our team.

7: two days ago a old short Co worker who is half a head shorter than me says that I need less break time because I'm shorter than the other guy in the apprenticeship and therefore need to eat less. He literally called me the "short one" and the other guy "the tall one".

There are some more but that's enough for now. These happened in the past two years.

You do realize they break your legs and you’re more than likely to never do physical activity again right ? Seems a little extreme for what 2 to 3 inch boost

Youd be better of inducing gigantism isntead of doing ll