Ideal Childhood/Upbringing for Aesthetics

VenomGT3

VenomGT3

Slayer
What are the must do things in order for your children to have proper facial and body development?
Say your wife is about to get pregnant with your first child; what will you want her to do during pregnancy to ensure the fetus develops as properly as possible?

What do you do with the baby to ensure it gets perfect development with the least amount of toxins?

How about ages 2-6?
7-12?
Puberty - 25?

I think this can be a very important thread. It can be a compilation of everything necessary to ensure having good looking and well developed children.
I know if I could go back in time, I’d gymmax from a pre-teen level, not get fat and get gyno, keep a clean face so I don’t get zits and large pores. Etc etc.

We can also delve into harmful chemicals like BPA and phthalates that lead to endocrine disruption and feminization.
What foods to avoid and what foods to eat?

What sports to avoid and which ones to do?

Basically, if you could redo your life from the womb, what would you change?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Deleted member 1851 and Sir Galachad
id teach my kids Islam first of all to make sure they aren't degenerates

then I'd make em do sports and learn swimming and running and stuff

when they hit puberty im gonna make them lift weights

im gonna make them retain their semen too

as for diet they're gonna be eating mainly animal products and not a cucked western or vegan diet with a ton of processed foods or muhhhh plants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3, wishIwasSalludon, EzikoIsHere and 10 others
What are the must do things in order for your children to have proper facial and body development?
Say your wife is about to get pregnant with your first child; what will you want her to do during pregnancy to ensure the fetus develops as properly as possible?

What do you do with the baby to ensure it gets perfect development with the least amount of toxins?

How about ages 2-6?
7-12?
Puberty - 25?

I think this can be a very important thread. It can be a compilation of everything necessary to ensure having good looking and well developed children.
I know if I could go back in time, I’d gymmax from a pre-teen level, not get fat and get gyno, keep a clean face so I don’t get zits and large pores. Etc etc.

We can also delve into harmful chemicals like BPA and phthalates that lead to endocrine disruption and feminization.

I need to find wife who is animal based diet and know about nutrition. When your baby born, I will make sure that he eats a lot of cheese, drink milk and eat a lot of eggs/high protein. I will enroll him in sports from small ( football, rock climbing, karate whatever activity) and about 15-16 in calisthenic/gym. I'm just doing this things above with my brother.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Get them in sports, mew, breathe through nose, and hsee good posture. If both parents are short, then abort child.

• JFL
Reactions: changemywayz, RAMU KAKA, Aesthetic.pilled and 3 others
Also no mouth breathing
Proper posture
No tight underwear
Swimming to get broad shoulders

Edit: fucking wizard above lol

Most team sports like football and soccer have a high risk of injury. You'll still want your boy to do one, because he will build his social circle there, so he'll stay at it and not give up. The physical domination required to get through the enemy will also raise testosterone and risk affinity, something that a true Chad will need.

Avoid sports like biking and running, won't build enough muscle mass. If he goes for cardio though, make sure it's swimming. Healthy as fuck because it won't mess with the joints.

Wouldn't do tennis too, as it's very easy to fuck your legs.

Get them in sports, mew, breathe through nose, and hsee good posture. If both parents are short, then abort child.
Also abort if it's a foid. I'd rather have a short boy than a girl.

The day its born tie it to two flag poles with heavy duty rope and stretch it 24/7 so it becomes 7 ft tall ideally before the age of 12. Prob will have trauma and develop serial killer tendencies but atleast they will mog

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
How long should they be breastfed for? (Obviously no soy filled formulas will be used)
What should their diet be after they have learned to chew properly? (Age 2+)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
all u gotta do is breed with a dutch woman tbh

Is giving pacifiers to a baby going to fuck up their facial development?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Is giving pacifiers to a baby going to fuck up their facial development?
1. Don’t let them sleep on their backs.

2. Make them do sports, and weight lighting when they start puberty… nothing to mess up with their height though.

3. From a young age they going to do HIIT on an empty stomach.

4. No picking nose or biting nails (especially the later, it can cause buck teeth malocclusion, and gg it’s over).

4. Get them into swimming weekly from a very young age throughout puberty too (for frame maxxing).

5. I’m going to enroll my kid into rock climbing too from a young age. Will help him develop strong hands and muscles, without putting stress artificially through weights.

6. Don’t let your child get obese or overweight.

7. When a baby, lightly massage the forehead to prevent rounded forehead (ethnic mothers do this sometimes). Be gentle.

8. When slightly older, and they can understand you make sure they know how to mew properly (without pushing front teeth forwards). Using suction too, not their muscles.

9. From when they can chew make them eat hard foods.

10. Don’t make your children eat goyslop.

11. Don’t give them a pacifier.

12. Make sure their mouth is closed when they are sleeping (African tribes even do this for their babies, they gently go over and close their mouths - jfl they know more than us).

13. The above should ideally occur if they are breastfed for 3 years.

14. When they become a kid, going to use the head massager to increase blood flow to scalp.

15. They should eat nutrient rich food and raw milk (I heard camel is the best) and eggs from toddler.

16. No fast food.

17. Very important: Sleep fully, most kids hate sleep. You need to make them love it from a young age. Even during puberty.

18. Don’t let your kids chew random stuff. My sister used to chew this camera case with the camera inside lmao, she developed a good jaw ngl so may hold truth but make your kid chew HARD foods.

19. No tight underwear.

20. Semen retention during puberty as much as possible, will get him on NoFap.

21. Brush teeth twice a day mandatory.

22. Eat animal organs during puberty minimum once a week.

23. Not spending too much time in Sun during early years. Feel like this contributes a lot to melanin production as they get older. More significantly. Can lead to lifelong tans too.

24. No sleeping only on one side, or hand under face.

25. No thumb sucking.

26. Correct posture throughout childhood.

27. Chew with both sides from baby.

28. Mid puberty going to enrol into Martial Arts, maybe MMA or wrestling. Improves zygo anterior projection. May cause asymmetry, which is why mid puberty.

————————————————————————
Hypothetical: increasing blood flow by VERY gently massaging baby, so gently that it should not alter their skull but just increase blood flow to head.
Unsure, need to do more research on: vaccines and which ones are not required/ also come with negatives.

But most important is the mother during pregnancy too. Make sure she has a very rich diet with fruits and berries, and plants and meat. No processed stuff. Lots of raw milk and eggs. Ideally imma get my girl to do it before we even conceive. Also read up on heavy metal toxicity for foetuses.
————————————————————————

As for non aesthetic:

1. Going to teach my child English first, so they don’t develop an unwanted accent. Then I’ll teach them Russian and Spanish.

2. Going to let them listen to classical music from birth.

3. Linking to above, teaching them an instrument. Me personally, I’m going to enrol my kid into piano weekly, but make him truly enjoy it.

3. The Most Important: make sure they are religious. No point in life without a direction. No direction would a guide.

4. Which leads me to this point: they can’t be like all the degenerate children in this day and age. You need to indoctrinate them how they should be different, and should not look down on the others, but they don’t see the world like other kids do. Make sure to not give them an inflated ego though, and remind them to always be humble but to look down on other peers with empathy. Very important mindset for a child.
Not gonna raise my child to sing the fucking skibidi toilet song.

7. Make them watch Naruto and DBZ and dinosaur films (former: an incredible anime for teaching kids how to live life. With a lot of good messages, that exist even nowadays for adults. Want my son to want to be like Naruto. Most people who watch it end up being genuinely good people deep down). Don’t know why but I think dinosaur films will be a good resource for imaginative, exploring children. Feels like the aggression from dinosaurs may make them more manly.

6. Try steering them away from video games as much as possible.

7. Try steer them away from drugs and alcohol as much as possible. Ive noticed truly committed athletes despite being popular don’t engage with this lowlife bullshit. Either them or social outcasts. They wake up on time, sleep enough, eat healthy etc. So by making my son enjoy his sports and do them at a high level, I’ll make sure he doesn’t.

6. Encourage them to do maths religiously. I remember in preschool, when they first taught us math. I understood it instantly, but some other kids there were on the verge of understanding it; and some others understood it instantly too. I remember the teacher continued on, without explaining so every student got it. From that point on, it was destined what relation the student would have with STEM and their belief in their capabilities. Those kids who struggled, continued to be in the lowest set later in life too. Honest story.

7. Following from the above point, no devices like phones etc until 15 (I think this is perfect because, if you get it at the start of middle school then you will be like every other child who got it then. If you get it slightly later, then you would miss that period of life where kids start to go downhill and learn bad stuff. Me personally I only started cursing when I was 16 and I only got a phone at 16 too jfl.
When their friends start comparing their life’s with him, and how he can’t eat fast food or use social media online, he should want to give a mature answer that Itachi for example would have. Looking down on them ofc.

8. Recent study came out showing that bullies end up earning more than their victims. Brutal btw jfl. Don’t want my kid to be a bully in school but to be assertive and not tolerate shit. Will be happy if my framemaxxed gymmaxxed toddler came home after knocking out his bully classmate for taking his crayons🤣. Some level of aggression I want to see, it’s healthy, as long as it is maintained. So they don’t grow up to be a pushover.

9. Get them to learn coding at around middle school, want them to be an athletic nerd unironically. With a good social background circle too. Nerds end up being the most successful people later in life.

10. Oh and if his teacher starts rambling on about LGBTQ, she finna go missing.

————————————————————————
————————————————————————
It’s interesting how I had to think about my childhood and what the opposite would be, for this. I think honestly 95% of this I did the opposite and much worse like 4 premolar extractions and braces for many years. The reason I was brought to this earth was so that my children are better than the populous in every metric of existence, and so they can continue the cycle, so my future generations will prosper in the upper echelons of this world.

Remember people, the childhood era is the most important for an individuals life. When they cross the late teen boundary, people tend to develop an ego. Pair this with the ignorance in todays age, and people will not improve their lives. A child needs to know the importance of discipline, to succeed.

At the age of 20, it’s already over for me, but for my children it would have barely begun.

@Hardrada @juste @BrahminBoss @forevergymcelling @ReadBooksEveryday @Xangsane @rand anon @AscendingHero @the handcel @Orc @incel194012940 @pcmaxing @VenatorLuparius @HarrierDuBois @alriodai @mvp2v1 @Phillybeard1996 @colton myers

Last edited:
20. Semen retention during puberty as much as possible, will get him on NoFap.
explain to me how ur gonna get ur kid on no fap lmao

• +1

How about ages 2-6?
7-12?
Puberty - 25?

I'm gonna be honest it's almost all if not 80 percent genetics in the hox genes and certain other genes

• +1
My son will be born in a couple months. He’s getting breastfed for a minimum of 12 months, no diapers since they have phthalates, and no formula either. He’ll get plenty of fresh air and sunshine. No radiation from tech around him
No circumcision either
Max two vaccines with them being ones with the least or no amount of aluminum/mercury

Its simple dont have kids with beckies even more short ones

making your child lifting weights is equal than turning them into manlets and closing their plates lol

give him hard foods like meat in his entire childhood
dont fuck him with phones, videogames and junk food
sportmax

• +1
Reactions: VenomGT3
making your child lifting weights is equal than turning them into manlets and closing their plates lol
Nah I knew plenty of kids that grew up tall and jacked from weightlifting