IDEAL DIET FOR HEIGHTMAXXING

looksmidder

looksmidder

Zephir
clickbait title but i think mine is pretty close. psa most people will NOT be able to eat this much but i’m in the middle of a fat growth spurt rn so my appetite is huge and i’m trying to get the most out of it

what i eat in a day:

12 medium-large eggs
a bit over 1 gallon of milk
200g of dry brown rice (i cook it ofc) 2hr before bed to maximise igf-1 release and for calming effect
~3 medium carrots (these are mostly for beta carotene)
+some fruit
+around 2000 other calories worth of vegetables/meat/pastry, varied day to day

i’ll be real i’m not even full after eating all this so if anyone knows other food for growth i’ll def start eating it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Glacier, flippasav, lightskinbengali and 4 others
drink glucose syrup throughout the day for igf1, rice is same tho too.

grass fed meats n fats

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mike141, Glacier, Skywalker and 1 other person
How old are you?

hop on hgh nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smoth and IndraBC

grass fed meats n fats
i think milk has this effect already with its sugar and amino acids which iirc boost igf a ton. is there some unique effect to glucose syrup or sth?

What i eat in a day:

12 medium-large eggs
Dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Glacier, Deleted member 51821 and 2 others
i think milk has this effect already with its sugar and amino acids which iirc boost igf a ton. is there some unique effect to glucose syrup or sth?
high gi for insulin igf1 pathway, n glucose easily digested compared fructose, lactose etc which could cause some inflammation additionally

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and looksmidder
Probably too late for height gain.
luckily everyone in my family grew late, until 18. some until 20 but i’m not gonna cope and think i have 4 years i’ll have to be very lucky for that

high gi for insulin igf1 pathway, n glucose easily digested compared fructose, lactose etc which could cause some inflammation additionally
is inflammation good?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and the MOUSE
wait nvm i misread that shit i thought you wre saying the inflammation from lactose was good :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: the MOUSE
luckily everyone in my family grew late, until 18. some until 20 but i’m not gonna cope and think i have 4 years i’ll have to be very lucky for that
Well then try it out I guess since you are just eating and not injecting all kinds of chemicals like MK. GH, etc so it can't really hurt.

Just don't expect much growth tbh. At most you will probably growth an inch at your age.

How tall are you currently?

Well then try it out I guess since you are just eating and not injecting all kinds of chemicals like MK. GH, etc so it can't really hurt.

Just don't expect much growth tbh. At most you will probably growth an inch at your age.

How tall are you currently?
6ft barefoot evening height, at least i think bc in the last 3 months i went from 5’8.5 to this and i haven’t measured in a bit so i could be a little taller now. its nice to be growing but fuck me these growing pains suck

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, lowerthirdking and AngryShortMale
6ft barefoot evening height, at least i think bc in the last 3 months i went from 5’8.5 to this and i haven’t measured in a bit so i could be a little taller now. its nice to be growing but fuck me these growing pains suck
Well even if you don't grow you're height is good enough so you will be fine.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
No diet for your height. Height = genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 24712
whos the giggamogger in ur avi?

grass fed meats n fats
elaborate? good to drink glucose throughout day for igf1? what does it do

planning to. tried mk already and that shit worked pretty well so i’ll hop back on that or just straight gh
Mk does not work 😂 u experienced natura growth I could see it giving you 1 cm since you were 15 also good job on being exposed to high ghrelin (extreme starvation), gene methylation occurs at the ghrelin receptor genes and these genes are also passed down to your children. This permanent change essentially causes a permanent positive feedback loop which causes you to lose more mass when cutting, have higher hunger and be more prone to stress. It essentially flips your "i might starve" switch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and enchanted_elixir
Mk does not work 😂 u experienced natura growth I could see it giving you 1 cm since you were 15 also good job on being exposed to high ghrelin (extreme starvation), gene methylation occurs at the ghrelin receptor genes and these genes are also passed down to your children. This permanent change essentially causes a permanent positive feedback loop which causes you to lose more mass when cutting, have higher hunger and be more prone to stress. It essentially flips your "i might starve" switch.
fair i was prob growing anyway but i did get a big spike of growth right as i started taking mk

clickbait title but i think mine is pretty close. psa most people will NOT be able to eat this much but i’m in the middle of a fat growth spurt rn so my appetite is huge and i’m trying to get the most out of it

what i eat in a day:

12 medium-large eggs
a bit over 1 gallon of milk
200g of dry brown rice (i cook it ofc) 2hr before bed to maximise igf-1 release and for calming effect
~3 medium carrots (these are mostly for beta carotene)
+some fruit
+around 2000 other calories worth of vegetables/meat/pastry, varied day to day

i’ll be real i’m not even full after eating all this so if anyone knows other food for growth i’ll def start eating it
Where's the protein sources?

Of course it doesn't if you're micronutrient deficient, sleep like shit, and not protein megadosing.

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
Where's the protein sources?
ok the protein varies since i switch up what i eat day to day but the average is:

1.25 gallons milk: 158g
12 eggs: 72
other meats/foods: 75 (probably more but ill say the lowest)

overall a bit over 300g

ok the protein varies since i switch up what i eat day to day but the average is:

1.25 gallons milk: 158g
12 eggs: 72
other meats/foods: 75 (probably more but ill say the lowest)

overall a bit over 300g
@enchanted_elixir

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
No diet for your height. Height = genetics
Right but your potential height can be suppressed through low gh, hypothyroidism, various meds like ssris, vitamin deficiencies, and high estrogen/prolactin. I could go on and on.

• +1
Take t3 and Aromasin, that’s my cheap ass Heightmaxxing stack.

• +1
Reactions: Mike141, Tr0ubLe and looksmidder
  • +1
Reactions: speedstern, lowerthirdking and CurryCelHater
@enchanted_elixir
none of this matters if you're not digesting the food. i highly doubt your digestion is the best drinking over a gallon of milk a day. not to mention mineral synergy. drinking that much milk will cause severe mineral imbalances over time. way way to much calcium not enough vitamin K/D.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, looksmidder and Deleted member 29747
none of this matters if you're not digesting the food. i highly doubt your digestion is the best drinking over a gallon of milk a day. not to mention mineral synergy. drinking that much milk will cause severe mineral imbalances over time. way way to much calcium not enough vitamin K/D.
Raw meat good?

Raw meat good?
sure raw meat is good but if you dont enjoy it then no. and you dont lost much at all from cooking rare just dont burn your steak into a hockey puck

i take around 60k iu vit d and about 15mg k2 mk4 + 200mcg k2 mk7, and magnesium daily to maintain a tood calcium:magnesium ratio. probably true about the digestion though. is there anything i can do to improve it?

sure raw meat is good but if you dont enjoy it then no. and you dont lost much at all from cooking rare just dont burn your steak into a hockey puck
If I buy steak from target will I die if I eat raw Does it have parasites

If I buy steak from target will I die if I eat raw Does it have parasites
do not eat raw steak from walmart or target. either source from a butcher and hope or buy online from reputable places. just cook your meat boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
You know that you flush most of that out, right? Going above 150g doesn’t make much sense.
iirc your body can use far more than that if your hormones are elevated enough, and i have huge igf-1/hgh levels rn so my body is actually using it for growth. i think 150g is only really the upper limit for normal people

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
i take around 60k iu vit d and about 15mg k2 mk4 + 200mcg k2 mk7, and magnesium daily to maintain a tood calcium:magnesium ratio. probably true about the digestion though. is there anything i can do to improve it?
60k iu daily? you're gonna get hypercalcemia. look at my recent thread it has majority of information needed. how long have you been taking that much??

• +1
60k iu daily? you're gonna get hypercalcemia. look at my recent thread it has majority of information needed. how long have you been taking that much??
a while now, i’m pretty sure the only issue with excessive calcium is the calcification of arteries but the entire function of k2 mk4 is to counteract this and move calcium to bones and teeth

Kefir or yogurt made with raw milk does the trick for me. Try to eat every 3/4 hours for digestion too.

• +1
iirc your body can use far more than that if your hormones are elevated enough, and i have huge igf-1/hgh levels rn so my body is actually using it for growth. i think 150g is only really the upper limit for normal people
Yeah but it doesn’t seem like it’s worth all the calories when I could just take t3, Cdp choline, and an AI for less. There’s a cost to benefit ratio.

• +1
how much do you take at a time?
I don’t really think about portion sizes to be honest, half a glass of kefir is good enough for me.

• +1
Yeah but it doesn’t seem like it’s worth all the calories when I could just take t3, Cdp choline, and an AI for less. There’s a cost to benefit ratio.
fair. what do t3 and cdp choline do btw?

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Wish i was 14 again

• +1
Reactions: Darwined
diet wont affect ur growth unless ur literally malnourished ffs

• +1
Reactions: speedstern
  • +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
4 inches almost in 3 months post proof.