Ideal height to frame ratio

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Title
If someone is 76 inches tall then what should be the minimum frame width required to look proportionate?

I never see a tall guy with a huge frame, their always framelet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, mathis and rusian
IMG 7142

Attachments

• 6C77F8E8-14CC-47FD-95FB-1CA4684D5C8C.jpeg
    6C77F8E8-14CC-47FD-95FB-1CA4684D5C8C.jpeg
    867.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, smoth, sportsmogger and 2 others
Atleast 22 inch biceltoid

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, flippasav and rusian
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
Is not what i see everyday bhai
Nigga ur so retarded ur using the same argument formula as bluepilled cucks "uh but height doesn't matter because i see short guys with gfs ":soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
Steroid maxxed. Doesnt count

you're talking about them being skinny / lacking muscle mass, not frame. Tall people have larger frames than shorter people. However, a lot of tall guys struggle to get enough calories in / don't do physical training. So they'll be skinny af. Frame won't save you then.

Personally I grew up obese (I'm 6'3.6), cut all the weight off doing caloric restriction and cardio. Shoulder width in the gutter, looked like shit. Then I started taking bodybuilding training seriously, and its an insane difference. The centimeters really matters. Doing neck training, side delt training and trap training is literally the difference between looking like a scrawny marathon runner or chad.

you're talking about them being skinny / lacking muscle mass, not frame. Tall people have larger frames than shorter people. However, a lot of tall guys struggle to get enough calories in / don't do physical training. So they'll be skinny af. Frame won't save you then.

Personally I grew up obese (I'm 6'3.6), cut all the weight off doing caloric restriction and cardio. Shoulder width in the gutter, looked like shit. Then I started taking bodybuilding training seriously, and its an insane difference. The centimeters really matters. Doing neck training, side delt training and trap training is literally the difference between looking like a scrawny marathon runner or chad.
View attachment 2722386
yea sure this guy is the biggest framelet i ever seen
Keep coping
Most tall guys have a wider frame than short guys. There’s a strong correlation with height and bidelt width.

Lol first am not coping, am tall and i have giga frame mogger naturally, most of pics you show is 1% of tall people.

Most retard exemple you did, look the clavicle subhuman, don't show subhuman clavicle on steroid, of course they have big shoulder

• JFL
Reactions: rusian
Title
If someone is 76 inches tall then what should be the minimum frame width required to look proportionate?
Im 22/23 inches in bidelt and shoulders look wide in pics with normal shirts i forgot to addim 6"6 (edit)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

I'm literally in the same position as you but I don't train traps, It makes less of a v taper

I'm literally in the same position as you but I don't train traps, It makes less of a v taper
Training traps doesn't make less of a v-taper lol. Lack of side delt and lat development and/or bodyfat percentage/poor bone structure (wide hips, narrow shoulders).

You definitely don't want oversized traps, so depending on your genetics you might need to shift some focus away from them. But definitely don't ignore them, they are very important.