Ideal hormones levels during puberty and after puberty?

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
Testosterone, dht, thryoid, estrogen, prolactin. Which are the ideal levels? this topic is so important but its so little talked about and with so many disinformation.

Very high of the good ones very low of the bad ones

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Whatashame and autismmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
High end of spectrum but still in normal range for test
Low range prolactin (still within normal range)
Estrogen probably quarter of test level
DHT is a hard one, you want a big dick but you dont want hairloss. Id still go high end of normal range spectrum because if you naturally have high dht your body is probably adapted and wont lose as much hair, you can also just take fin anyway

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame
High end of spectrum but still in normal range for test
Low range prolactin (still within normal range)
Estrogen probably quarter of test level
DHT is a hard one, you want a big dick but you dont want hairloss. Id still go high end of normal range spectrum because if you naturally have high dht your body is probably adapted and wont lose as much hair, you can also just take fin anyway
its weird for example my case:

My dick grew to 17cm when i was 14!! But then it just stopped growing. WOuld that mean i stopped having hight dht? Not that simple cause i got very hairy at 17. At the same time i started balding very strongly at 17 and im until this day. So that would mean high dht, but i dont have a full beard and i lack a lot of masculine features you would expect in a high dht person. At the same time i have extremely low libido.

ALso, doesnt estrogen during puberty makes the person to grow for a longer period of time? And estrogen is also correlated to bone growth. THeres evidence that people who take t during puberty end up stunted.

its weird for example my case:

My dick grew to 17cm when i was 14!! But then it just stopped growing. WOuld that mean i stopped having hight dht? Not that simple cause i got very hairy at 17. At the same time i started balding very strongly at 17 and im until this day. So that would mean high dht, but i dont have a full beard and i lack a lot of masculine features you would expect in a high dht person. At the same time i have extremely low libido.
I would expect you to have high dht levels and the low libido caused by low estrogen or low testosterone tbh (could also be depression)
ALso, doesnt estrogen during puberty makes the person to grow for a longer period of time? And estrogen is also correlated to bone growth. THeres evidence that people who take t during puberty end up stunted.
No, estrogen is responsible to the senescence of the growth plates (estradiol) it basically causes the growth plates to fuse, having high estrogen causes stunted growth not testosterone, although you could argue high test leads to more conversion to estrogen and therefore stunted growth. Ideally you want low estrogen as a man which is why aromatase inhibitors are taken in heightmaxxing stacks to prevent conversion of test to estrogen.

If you look at teenage girls, their estrogen levels are high which is why most of them complete puberty and get their full height around 14 when there estrogen levels spike and puberty begins