Ideal sideburn length

Feliezzx

Feliezzx

Final stage- hardmaxxing
Just shaved my sideburns a little too high over my cheekbones and it looks uncanny as fuck
The ideal sideburn length is a 0.5 mm above the tragus, or for reference just covering the zygomatic bone
Why?
Because it makes your cheekbones pop out more. While still giving length to the ramus with a more natural look

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: FBl, PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 39140 and 2 others
Doesn't it also depend on your bigonial to bizygo ratio? I look better with no sideburns at all because my zygos are too narrow.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and PseudoMaxxer
Doesn't it also depend on your bigonial to bizygo ratio? I look better with no sideburns at all because my zygos are too narrow.
You mean your gonions are narrow
Sure but for those who don't have a narrow jaw, they must consider their sideburns, it really can improve your facial definition by a lot

Why would I mean that? When I have sideburns it makes my face look wider at the bottom
That makes no sense
More width at the eyes would reduce the length at the jaw not the other way around

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
More width at the eyes would reduce the length at the jaw not the other way around
Yeah but it makes my zygos look wider, because my zygos are narrow. Otherwise it frames my face rectangularly.

The ideal sideburn length is a 0.5 mm above the tragus, or for reference just covering the zygomatic bone
Do you have photo example of this?

Attachments

• effbce6e9619386c9a17c8eee501fd18.png
    effbce6e9619386c9a17c8eee501fd18.png
    132.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Kazakh Theist
Just shaved my sideburns a little too high over my cheekbones and it looks uncanny as fuck
Why?
Because it makes your cheekbones pop out more. While still giving length to the ramus with a more natural look
Depends on your hair, if it’s long then longer sideburns are ideal, if it’s short then no sideburns. It also makes cheekbones look better