idk how to be a real man

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
My whole life I just chill with snacks and fuck about. I don’t really do much. I remember one time when my car wouldn’t start, my girl had to fix it for me as I stood there like a damsel in distress in the shade as she got down and dirty like I was the girl. next time I’m gonna stretch my shithole for a strap on since God wants me to be a sissy

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, Gilbert_Durandal, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
real man as opposed to men on the imaginary axis

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bululu_87, RichardSpencel and Latinolooksmaxxer
Sounds good to me that your girl fixed it for you. I'm by nature not very dominant and constantly me trying to be the man would exhaust me, so i think its good if the girl has at least something in her brain and isnt a mindless drone that waits to be controlled

If u feel like a woman then ✨ur a woman✨

Sounds good to me that your girl fixed it for you. I'm by nature not very dominant and constantly me trying to be the man would exhaust me, so i think its good if the girl has at least something in her brain and isnt a mindless drone that waits to be controlled
Yeah but afterward she got mad at me and said I should be choking her and beating her not standing there like a helpless sissy. It’s iver

My whole life I just chill with snacks and fuck about. I don’t really do much. I remember one time when my car wouldn’t start, my girl had to fix it for me as I stood there like a damsel in distress in the shade as she got down and dirty like I was the girl. next time I’m gonna stretch my shithole for a strap on since God wants me to be a sissy
sounds ideal to me

Yeah but afterward she got mad at me and said I should be choking her and beating her not standing there like a helpless sissy. It’s iver
Sounds like she is fucked up in her head

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel