If everything's a cope, why live in the first place?

lunin7

lunin7

:; :; :; :; ;: ;: ;: ;: :: :: :: :: ;; ;; ;; ;; .,
I used to think this way but then I realized there was no point in complaining about shit and not doing anything to at least limit my suffering, whether that be killing my desires and/or focusing on things that make me happy.

To some sex only makes them happy, to others money makes them happy, if you couldn't get both then what would you do then?

to cope i guess

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
I used to think this way but then I realized there was no point in complaining about shit and not doing anything to at least limit my suffering, whether that be killing my desires and/or focusing on things that make me happy.

To some sex only makes them happy, to others money makes them happy, if you couldn't get both then what would you do then?
I know the problem with today’s society. Many young men dropping out of society because they get no game what’s the point of living and getting a crappy job, it’s just an endless circle to an crappy death

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and lunin7

Whitepilled. Couldn't imagine roping even if I was a GigaTruecel, there's more to life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and lunin7
to be apart of this statistic

Attachments

• 1_tVEyGDWyUQaOs0yXpAxJkw.jpg
    1_tVEyGDWyUQaOs0yXpAxJkw.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Everything is cope except effortlessly rawdogging cute blonde JB's.

• JFL
to live is to experience, but whether that experience is positive or negative makes it or breaks it

• +1