If girls are actually interested in you, they'll contact you first on dating apps

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
All I had to do was post a pic showing my physique and they're contacting me first now. I think the lesson from this is that muscles matter more than we thought. proof

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Bushman and 8 others
As much as I appreciate you making this post, I have no intent or interest to fuck the landwhale lily.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Just4Beast, BoredPrince and 7 others
u r retarded, you can do much better just take some NT pics.

also, i still can't believe you're in your 30's

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 28541, aspiringexcel and 3 others
Nigga here be showing love and desperate for some ugly pussy.
No wonder then men complain about Muh hypergamy.

• So Sad
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
men deserve better man. this fucking guy leanmaxxed for months and starved himself just for him to brag about 1 landwhale saying "hi" to him on tinder. Brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wadsef, mogstars, mewcoper and 8 others
lily has 0 sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Nigga here be showing love and desperate for some ugly pussy.
No wonder then men complain about Muh hypergamy.
we overrate foids, because in nature we can breed 1000's of females every year, so we don't care about genetic quaility like foids who can give a birth to a few kids in a lifetime.

that's why THIS mogs 99% of the forum

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 28541, rubberduck and 1 other person
u r retarded, you can do much better just take some NT pics.

also, i still can't believe you're in your 30's
30 years old man who looking like him
better

pick one

32 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😭 😭

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
we overrate foids, because in nature we can breed 1000's of females every year, so we don't care about genetic quaility like foids who can give a birth to a few kids in a lifetime.

View attachment 2352834
It’s insane how the general population thinks that beauty standards are far higher for women lmfao. I did a social experiment with a Chad & an obese woman in a wheelchair with a lazy eye and yea she got more matches & thirsty DM’s than him.

All this, yet it’s still far more socially acceptable for women to alter their appearance than men through makeup, wigs, push up bras, heels even though height for women doesn’t matter, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Sens
stick to uploading autistic photos, they dont attract landwhales atleast

men deserve better man. this fucking guy leanmaxxed for months and starved himself just for him to brag about 1 landwhale saying "hi" to him on tinder. Brutal.
It's a big deal dude. There's a huge difference between simply getting a match and a female contacting you first.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, ronald_98 and Dr SmalCox

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, Bushman, Sens and 3 others
im happy for the autist, embrace the W my friend more to come with the history ur making on ur looksmaxxing journey.

So Lily in question looks like a dude but nobody mentions it

Good for you....you found your looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
So Lily in question looks like a dude but nobody mentions it
Hey don't speak about Lily that way. She's a special girl and a refugee from Ukraine so I won't tolerate anyone speaking bad about her.

• JFL
Reactions: ronald_98 and Danish_Retard
Should I choose Lily or Andrea? Tbh I'd rather go for a girl like Lily because Andrea seems out of my league.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Sens
Should I choose Lily or Andrea? Tbh I'd rather go for a girl like Lily because Andrea seems out of my league.

andrea fogs lily to uranus

• +1
Reactions: Sens
True. I have a few matches on badoo but have never chat with any of them. If they dont initiate the conversation then they are not really interested.

I love bbws so much, bros

nice ltb lol

It's over holy shit

j1WNo0R.jpg

View attachment 2352834
the head must be crazy bro