If hypergamy is real why tf do subhumans still exist

Runawaytictac

Runawaytictac

Silver
How do they exist after thousands/millions of fucking years

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and LooksmaxxHopeful
Genetic recombination maybe, my brothers are both above 6 foot but I am 5’9🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and HeightPilledum
Genetic recombination maybe, my brothers are both above 6 foot but I am 5’9🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️
That’s so gay bro wth would be the purpose of that

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
dnrd. new song:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, HeightPilledum, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
because of estrogen and microplastics in the McDonald’s slop

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Because of attracting women through money/status/desperation, etc. but not genuine desire.

Also unattractive women being able to pass on their genes

• +1
Reactions: zura

We live in a fallen world.

Because of genetic recombination.

Regression to the mean

Eugenics are based idk why normies get so mad would only have kids with a girl 2 inches shorter or taller tbh

The bllackpill has been disproven by subhumans being everywhere man !

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
The best example of this is when giraffe females date & marry & breed with manlets
Aware me? I mainly know of the concept from IQ studies

Unattractiveness isn't purely genetic, also monogamy hinders genetic quality in a population.

Aware me? I mainly know of the concept from IQ studiest

The offspring from a tall female and a tall man are exceptionally and impractically tall. Giraffes females very often breed with short kings and end up producing average to slightly above average height offspring

The same with tall men that seem to love genetically inferior 5’0” females. Their resulting offsprings height is as expected…average to slightly above average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
Unattractiveness isn't purely genetic, also monogamy hinders genetic quality in a population.
Yea but you would think that wouldn’t matter when we’ve been poly for longer like that study of 1 man for 17 women reproducing

Subhumans of today may have been chads 1000s of years ago. Subhuman just means bottom X% of current population

the difference between chad and incel DNA is 0.0001%. evolution can’t get every single thing perfect so naturally there’s some subhumans
SO FUCKING OVER FUCK EVOLUTION FOR NOT MAKING ME TERACHAD

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Subhumans of today may have been chads 1000s of years ago. Subhuman just means bottom X% of current population
cope, we were much more attractive back then

no way some 5 foot framelet cuck was ever a chad

no way some 5 foot framelet cuck was ever a chad
Well maybe not chad, but subhumans may have been mtn. A mtn nowadays may have been chad. A subhuman 1000s of years ago probably looked like a deformed creature (moreso than a subhuman of today)

SO FUCKING OVER FUCK EVOLUTION FOR NOT MAKING ME TERACHAD
if it did u would be living among a race of terrachads. and so if ur just an average terrachad you’d get mogged by the bigger terrachads and still be incel

if it did u would be living among a race of terrachads. and so if ur just an average terrachad you’d get mogged by the bigger terrachads and still be incel
Still better tbh

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan