If I eat my pimples

LooksMaxsterAwesome

LooksMaxsterAwesome

Iron
If I eat my pimples will the puss that I eat get digested back into my skin or will i poop it out

Im asking this because I have always eaten my pimple juice and I was wondering if it would help if I stopped doing that but im too lazy to not test it because getting up to throw away the pimple juice in the trash takes forever

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Cointoss/Chad/Incel, Deleted member 62070, Hernan and 9 others
Thats nasty bro what the hell

• JFL
Reactions: Hernan
Also its sort of an addiction I like to smell the puss that comes out and see which parts of my body make the smelliest pimple puss I cant stop popping pop pop pop

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith and bugeater23
If I eat my pimples will the puss that I eat get digested back into my skin or will i poop it out

Im asking this because I have always eaten my pimple juice and I was wondering if it would help if I stopped doing that but im too lazy to not test it because getting up to throw away the pimple juice in the trash takes forever
yo bro never to late to delete your account

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NebulaExplorer, Infinite, Navnith and 1 other person
Eww nigga wtf
Incels be crossing every line of being pathetic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: princeofpeace, Infinite, Navnith and 1 other person
bro im actually dying LOL THIS THE FUNNIEST THREAD IVE SEEN ALL MONTH

You're an incel too
I'm 192cm with a gymcel body
Never in my dreams I could be an incel
Incel is a very deep word don't use it so casually
It means you literally cannot get any women interested in you.

Eww nigga wtf
Incels be crossing every line of being pathetic
fuck u kid i have had 6 girlfriends ill rape u lil nigga imma stick it deep inside u

• JFL
Reactions: bugeater23 and 5.5psl
I'm 192cm with a gymcel body
Never in my dreams I could be an incel
Incel is a very deep word don't use it so casually
It means you literally cannot get any women interested in you.
Okay Mr. 12000 posts. That in depth reply shows you're really insecure too about it too

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith and 5.5psl
cuck westoids like this fag go on the internet and yell how unhygenic India is

tell me in which country youre in so i can never go there cause this some psycho trait

nastry nigga