If i had blue eyes

R

reardelta

Iron

man if i had blue eyes i wouldve been a curry slayer.
any ways to lighten eye colour( i got t50 rn)

IPD of doom no eye colour for that

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Not a chance of being a slayer with that midface, fwhr, and lack of zygos.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
you would be "cute" but not a slayer. More bones and definition needed

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Isn't it like literally impossible for non whites to have blue eyes, why are you even thinking about this

• +1
Reactions: Account717 and ArcticStorm
Isn't it like literally impossible for non whites to have blue eyes, why are you even thinking about this
My dad has gray blue eyes but I got my mom's brown ones that's why. Even tho my brother has gray eyes

Get comracts u dumb nigger

• +1
Don't they look too fake?
Nogger if ur eyes were legit blue people would still think its fake, being fake is irrelevant,

Do u think girls would rather fuck a REAL subhuman curry or a FAKE goodlooking (tons of surgeries and implants) chad? Girls dont care if something is fake if its goodlooking

What a bluepilled retard jfl

• +1
K man will look into it

Could I be at least a chadlite considering I'm 5 11 in a country of an average of 5 4

You're definitely going to look better with blue eyes, the lightness of this eyes cancels the medium brown complexion of your face and overall makes you brighter

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and reardelta
Yep only those that have some White ancestry can have Blue eyes otherwise it is incredibly rare

Laughing crying

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999
Such a shame, personally I like t50 eye color, i think the dark is very aesthetic, if only it werent 90% of the world population common
( i have t50 )