WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? MY EYES

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

Master
Using makuna honey eyedrops and vit c for brighter eyes, nothing bad happened.

I’ve been sungazing for 2 days, my left eye is SO MUCH more blury now?

I think i’m gonna stop sungazing, is my left eye gonna get better or am I going to have to deal with the consequences of being a retard?

Or… is it this because of sungazing and i shluld just keep sungazing??

• JFL
Reactions: AySab, Nigger, EzikoIsHere and 8 others

I think i’m gonna stop sungazing, is my left eye gonna get better or am I going to have to deal with the consequences of being a retard?

stare at the eclipse tomorrow it will fix it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Use1ess, spdxer, AySab and 25 others
stare at the eclipse tomorrow it will fix it.
Deadass? I can’t order glasses so i’m planning to just record it 🤷‍♂️, if it will make my eyes brighter lmk tho

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mathis, mvp2v1 and vzidel
  • +1
Reactions: AySab and VolcelFTW
Deadass? I can’t order glasses so i’m planning to just record it 🤷‍♂️, if it will make my eyes brighter lmk tho
the eclipse can break ur camera too if u don’t buy a camera filter made of the same material as eclipse glasses

the eclipse can break ur camera too if u don’t buy a camera filter made of the same material as eclipse glasses
So just stare at it? How long for brighter eyes? I have d30 rn, how many seconds for a10 eyes realistcally

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Purchase a military grade laser and shine it into your eyes. Guaranteed instant blue eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AySab, mathis, 5.5psl and 2 others
Purchase a military grade laser and shine it into your eyes. Guaranteed instant blue eyes
Dude i think that will actually blind me, has anyone tried it here?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, forevermirin, One Rep Max and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AySab
The solar eclipse is as bright as the normal sun the only difference is our eyes dont fully recognize that the suns rays r burning our eyes

To simplify why ur a retard uve been pretty much staring at a “solar eclipse” every time u sun gaze

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
Oh and it wont heal btw and it will slowly get worse U WILL have to wear glasses now, also thats what u get for believing retards on this forum and not highiq cels who probably told u it was retarded

• +1
r u stupid

• +1
Oh and it wont heal btw and it will slowly get worse U WILL have to wear glasses now, also thats what u get for believing retards on this forum and not highiq cels who probably told u it was retarded
Uhhhhhh but my eye seems to be getting better, well, its not getting worse, but i count that as getting better. Also theres no solar eclipse here yet so idk what u mean

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Uhhhhhh but my eye seems to be getting better, well, its not getting worse, but i count that as getting better. Also theres no solar eclipse here yet so idk what u mean
The sun is equal to the solar eclipse im saying u staring at the sun is equally as bad as staring at the solar eclipse

The sun is equal to the solar eclipse im saying u staring at the sun is equally as bad as staring at the solar eclipse
Buddy my eyes getting better i think ill be fine? Stop acting like some genius

just fucking burn your eyes theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AySab and NorwoodAscender
greycel newgen final boss

• JFL
Reactions: AySab, Deleted member 24770, One Rep Max and 1 other person
Dude i think that will actually blind me, has anyone tried it here?
yes bro i have. took me from brown eyes to this
B3029BDD 749C 4284 B751 FDECD87919E1

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, One Rep Max and Jeww
So just stare at it? How long for brighter eyes? I have d30 rn, how many seconds for a10 eyes realistcally
Until you cant anymore, for me it took about 80 seconds to ascend from T50 to id say D10

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Until you cant anymore, for me it took about 80 seconds to ascend from T50 to id say D10
No fuckinnggg wayyyyy, i have d30 rn will i be able to get a10? Be honest

greycel newgen final boss
Uhhhhh, whos gonna tell him?

YOU’RE ALSO A GREYCEL RETARD

“Muhhh i lurked here 2-3 years ago”

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Uhhhhh, whos gonna tell him?

YOU’RE ALSO A GREYCEL RETARD

“Muhhh i lurked here 2-3 years ago”
you act like a fucking retard with muh muh sun gazing jfl😂 go ahead and fucking burn your eyes please 🙏 so there’s less retards like you on here

• JFL
Reactions: AySab, clarksonoid and Jeww
you act like a fucking retard with muh muh sun gazing jfl😂 go ahead and fucking burn your eyes please 🙏 so there’s less retards like you on here
Uhhhhhh go fuck yourself retard? Once I have a10 eyes you’ll be begging for a tutorial, just wait

• JFL
Reactions: clarksonoid
Uhhhhhh go fuck yourself retard? Once I have a10 eyes you’ll be begging for a tutorial, just wait
jump off a bridge you fucking nigger, you probably watch subliminals too

• JFL
Reactions: AySab and One Rep Max
Buddy my eyes getting better i think ill be fine? Stop acting like some genius
im not acting like one i am one, also ur fucking retarded of course they are going to get better after a bit theyll never reach their peak if u do it for a prolonged time which is what ur tryna do

jump off a bridge you fucking nigger, you probably watch subliminals too
Yeah i listen to hgh subliminals and cock growth and it works buddy

im not acting like one i am one, also ur fucking retarded of course they are going to get better after a bit theyll never reach their peak if u do it for a prolonged time which is what ur tryna do
Dude once i have a10 eyes you’ll be on your knees begging asking me how i did it

Dude once i have a10 eyes you’ll be on your knees begging asking me how i did it
Theres an eye coloring guide on this forum made by enchanted elixir one of the smartest users to touch this forum why wouldnt u just use his guide

it'd obviously make u blind lol dont do it
Gatekeeping lmfao i bought it stop gatekeeping and ill give out all the info once i have a10 eyes

Theres an eye coloring guide on this forum made by enchanted elixir one of the smartest users to touch this forum why wouldnt u just use his guide
Because hes gatekeeping the real stuff

Yeah blurry eyes is usually caused by the phytolocin which is produced as the eye begins to lose melanin.

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
Gatekeeping lmfao i bought it stop gatekeeping and ill give out all the info once i have a10 eyes
ok ur trolling now, atleast nice to know that u know hes not serious

• +1
Yeah blurry eyes is usually caused by the phytolocin which is produced as the eye begins to lose melanin.
Thank god! My a10 eyes will be here. Will i get more pussy or nah

ok ur trolling now, atleast nice to know that u know hes not serious
K wait till i have a10 eyes and we’ll see whos really trolling jfl

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
Thank god! My a10 eyes will be here. Will i get more pussy or nah
Not really but you will get many compliments from guys which is a great start.

• +1

Im pretty for i told you this retard, sunstaring works but it fucked up my left eye too, and no it doesnt Get better just gets worse tbh

you forgot to bonesmash your eyes, it increases the color by a lot

• +1

Ur left eye will slowly deteriorate over time,
Minute Vision loss for next 2-3yrs
Atm ur right will become dominant eye and u will get urself amblyopia/Strabismus
Muhh A10 muhhh d20
Mog with 180 wide view u fuckin faggot jfl

• +1
Not sure if this is a joke since ur a sungazing fucking retard do not look at the eclipse ur eyes lense will allow much more sun rays since it thinks it safe to see causing permanent damage

• +1