WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? MY EYES

Using makuna honey eyedrops and vit c for brighter eyes, nothing bad happened.

I’ve been sungazing for 2 days, my left eye is SO MUCH more blury now?

I think i’m gonna stop sungazing, is my left eye gonna get better or am I going to have to deal with the consequences of being a retard?

Or… is it this because of sungazing and i shluld just keep sungazing??
you either have Photokeratitis or
Retinal damage. Photokeratitis is just an inflamation so u will get your vision back in max 72h. But if you have
Retinal damage you will never see better than now

Using makuna honey eyedrops and vit c for brighter eyes, nothing bad happened.

I’ve been sungazing for 2 days, my left eye is SO MUCH more blury now?

I think i’m gonna stop sungazing, is my left eye gonna get better or am I going to have to deal with the consequences of being a retard?

Or… is it this because of sungazing and i shluld just keep sungazing??
Don’t sungaze bro if u look at the sun directly for more than a couple mins ur gonna go blind JFL
And don’t look at the eclipse please JFL

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Until you cant anymore, for me it took about 80 seconds to ascend from T50 to id say D10
Eclipse is in 1 hour, Do i stare directly at it for 80 seconds straight? Or do i just do reps? I can’t wait for my a10 eyes, im assuming reps right?

Don’t sungaze bro if u look at the sun directly for more than a couple mins ur gonna go blind JFL
And don’t look at the eclipse please J
Dude r u gatekeeping or r u serious? Im gonna stare at it for 80 seconds someone in the thread said it brightened their eyes to blue

Eclipse is in 1 hour, Do i stare directly at it for 80 seconds straight? Or do i just do reps? I can’t wait for my a10 eyes, im assuming reps right?
I personally did 10 second reps but I noticed that 40 second reps worked the best for me and I got great results

I personally did 10 second reps but I noticed that 40 second reps worked the best for me and I got great results
Alright perfect, ill do 2 reps of 40 seconds, what did your eyes go from vs now?

how the fuck did you even sungaze you fucking moron lol, now people wont try it because of scum like you

the things shitskins will do for better eye color :lul:

the things shitskins will do for better eye color :lul:
I’m many things but NOT a shitskin, i already have d30 eyes i just want a10, ill look at ghe eclipse for 2 sets of 40 seconds, someone here said it worked

Alright perfect, ill do 2 reps of 40 seconds, what did your eyes go from vs now?

MY FUCKING EYES!! DO NOT LOOK AT THE ECLIPSE, I WAS TROLLED, IT BURNS SO BAD EYES DIDNT GET BRIGHTER EITHER

Dude i think that will actually blind me, has anyone tried it here?
are u autistic being on this website is a danger for you go away for ur own safety

• +1
Reactions: AySab
ur fucking stupid sungazing is just gona increase melanin making it darker

i just wasted 2 minutes reading this retarded thread, holy, OP even if you are trolling, I hope you lose all your vision just for making this useless thread

• JFL
Reactions: 케이제이
i just wasted 2 minutes reading this retarded thread, holy, OP even if you are trolling, I hope you lose all your vision just for making this useless thread
Bro im healed do me a favor and grab your nearest knife ideally a karambit and slit your throat