If i wasnt tall, i would have ropemaxxed by now

Brutal being 5’10. Pretty much all the guys are 6 foot it’s so brutal

• +1
Reactions: Van, Deleted member 64865 and Clavicular
Internet just exxagerates everything, life’s not so bad at 5’7, take it from someone who is actually 5’7
I never felt like I was less than anybody, never was bulied for height or anything. The problem with height is simply the fucking blockage that keeps you from true ascension. It's like below a certain height you just can't reach (no pun intended) the higher grounds.

Have you ever seen a Chad at 5'7? Even if one has the face of one, his SMV is at best that of a normie. It's frustrating. If it wasn't for dating, I wouldn't mind being short.

• +1
Reactions: Van, Shycel and Clavicular
respond to my dm

With all the heightpills i see on my feed, id honestly wanna be dead if i was 5”7

This isnt a diss to shortcels, i just hate life enough where one more bad thing would set me over the edge
i’m only a few inches away from death at all times (6’2->5’11)

i'm waiting for some to bully me for my manletism so i can chop their legs off at the knee caps in GTA

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
If my friends grandma didn’t let me fuck her whenever I wanted I would have been fucking trannys by now

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, trueceI and Clavicular
Agree yea but slaying is much harder in clubs being short, u will only have sucess with facemogging in settings like a book club

i wanna rope 9/10 days tbh
if you are actually going to kill yourself could you at least do as many experimental procedures/drugs as possible so that the community gains valuable knowledge?

How are you a doomer when you are a white chad with upper middle class family JFL

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Internet just exxagerates everything, life’s not so bad at 5’7, take it from someone who is actually 5’7
I mean its... Kinda bad. U wont get outed out loud for your height but I know how tallcels think, they sometimes look at you with an hint of superiority in their eyes.

Everytime I catch that type of look, I wish for their offspring a premature death

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Van
if you are actually going to kill yourself could you at least do as many experimental procedures/drugs as possible so that the community gains valuable knowledge?
thats what ive been doing bro
How are you a doomer when you are a white chad with upper middle class family JFL
cuz i just am

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Clavicular and arabcelxxx
bro is making a study about the height of the guy's family wtf :lul::lul::lul:
I just wanna know why my grandpas are the same height but im 2.5 inches shorter

im 5'8 and 16 bone age. manlet family

• +1
Reactions: Van
hgh is so fucking expensive. ai does brain damage. over

With all the heightpills i see on my feed, id honestly wanna be dead if i was 5”7

This isnt a diss to shortcels, i just hate life enough where one more bad thing would set me over the edge
JFL I’ve always thought these Americans were super obsessed with height lmao

And there’s other symptoms that come with it. It’s not just as simple as “being taller”

The thing is that if a girl rejects you for height she doesn’t have to be vocal about it

But whatever depends how tall your country is too

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular

At 5’6”. If it weren’t for a good face, I’d be posting on .is right now.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
Have you ever seen a Chad at 5'7? Even if one has the face of one, his SMV is at best that of a normie. It's frustrating. If it wasn't for dating, I wouldn't mind being short.
Tales

As someone who’s actually known a 5’7 giga slayer Chadlite

No normie can hold a candle to anyone who’s facially Chadlite+ regardless of height unless they’re like 5’3 or sum shit

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and negativetiltedheart
So u are tall with great body but ur life is still shit? Right?

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Clavicular

what would you have done if you were born ethnic, what would you do if you woke up tommorow looked in the mirror and was a curry with dark brown skin

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Clavicular

Only thing that keeps me going is the fact that I’m near 6’5, have a decent frame, and with one surgery I’ll definitely be htn, let’s just hope that’s enough 😤

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I never felt like I was less than anybody, never was bulied for height or anything. The problem with height is simply the fucking blockage that keeps you from true ascension. It's like below a certain height you just can't reach (no pun intended) the higher grounds.

只管

• So Sad
Reactions: Tenshi
Sometimes in life you have to make choices
I’ve realized you must do WHATEVER you can to grow, as we only have a little bit left
Face, health, money everything can be achieved later in life, now is the only time to grow, and it will affect the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Sometimes in life you have to make choices
I’ve realized you must do WHATEVER you can to grow, as we only have a little bit left
Face, health, money everything can be achieved later in life, now is the only time to grow, and it will affect the rest of your life
the thing is i dont really know if hgh works in "normal" people. ai is cheap and good, but i gotta study about the brain damage

the thing is i dont really know if hgh works in "normal" people. ai is cheap and good, but i gotta study about the brain damage
It doesn’t cause brain damage at low doses
Aromasin is best

It doesn’t cause brain damage at low doses
Aromasin is best
what dosage of arimidex? i found this in my country to buy without prescription

Depends on place. In some places 5'8-9 is not a death sentence even. Many here probably know some slayers irl that are this height

But I get what you're saying