If i wasnt tall, i would have ropemaxxed by now

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
With all the heightpills i see on my feed, id honestly wanna be dead if i was 5”7

This isnt a diss to shortcels, i just hate life enough where one more bad thing would set me over the edge

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, DelonLover1999, Mewton and 28 others

• +1
Reactions: cube
I'm 5'5 💀💀

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, cbd558, fuxkdakikez and 16 others
how tall r u, u look 5'11-6'

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, deepfuckingvalue, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
With all the heightpills i see on my feed, id honestly wanna be dead if i was 5”7

This isnt a diss to shortcels, i just hate life enough where one more bad thing would set me over the edge
But why u get pussy bro stop rotting here

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

6'2 is the new 5'2. hang.

They better off trannymaxxing instead .

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular

“this isnt a diss to shortcels”continues to point out their subhumanity and explain how he would’ve killed himself if he was in there shoes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Mewton, poopoohead and 10 others
Internet just exxagerates everything, life’s not so bad at 5’7, take it from someone who is actually 5’7

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, AngryShortMale, Mewton and 9 others
nigga said 6 2 barefoot, thats cap

• Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, deepfuckingvalue and arabcelxxx
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
You should still kys for using the term ropemax unironically you utter brainrot autist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, DelonLover1999, IMOGYOU and 8 others
Don't rope bro, you can still get topped by BBC Tyrones on Grindr

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Costcosuperstore, reddotguy and 2 others
Ngl i agree being short sounds like hell

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Jeww
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel
Im 5'7 but Theres literally no realistic way to change it so it Just doesnt bother me that much as my nose for example, where there is a relatively Safe Procedure for an afforadable amount of Money to fix it.

i relate to this deeply. any time i think of roping I js remind myself that it would only be worse next life being shorter

Real af, whenever I feel down i just look up heightpill threads

Im 5'7 but Theres literally no realistic way to change it so it Just doesnt bother me that much as my nose for example, where there is a relatively Safe Procedure for an afforadable amount of Money to fix it.
Agree yea but slaying is much harder in clubs being short, u will only have sucess with facemogging in settings like a book club
i relate to this deeply. any time i think of roping I js remind myself that it would only be worse next life being shorter
i wanna rope 9/10 days tbh

• +1
Reactions: socialcel

Bro rate physique with no pump n shit, also gives me tip to leanmaxx while not losing muscle you have more experience with peds then me
Screenshot 20240322 193051 comandroidgallery3d

same, but what would I get next life? most likely an even worse version
Yea im happy for what i have compared to others but i still have a bad life sociallu

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Ur not that high bf relatively, just use 500 test + 25 mg vaar to cut hard
I am on 350mg test and i have oral winstrol on hand, also some rad140 left overs.

It's about face and dick idiot, not height.-

• JFL
Ur not that high bf relatively, just use 500 test + 25 mg vaar to cut hard
What would u say is my body fat? I am guessing i am 18-17%

Arby's We Have The Meats (Chicken Cluck)

• +1
  • +1