If race matters more than looks, then doesn't that mean looks theory is wrong?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
There are so many examples of women wanting to have sex with average or even mediocre looking whites rather than objectively better looking ethnics, that it makes me wonder if looks are actually overrated, or at least if you are a man. People here say what counts as good looks has been consistent across the ages, but what if that only holds true for women? What if when it comes to men status actually is legit more important? And note that I mean SOCIAL status, not economic status. As in, being somebody that will make everybody envy the woman dating them.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Mewcel, Deleted member 1089 and 1 other person
White Atlantid or north Atlantid > white > Persian or northern Arab > Hispanic > Asians > blacks

Take the race pill

Even if you are good looking your skin color or certain futures you might have that might turn off women such as Asian eyes and black skin

Thank god im not shitskin JFL
Watch faceandlms he explains it good

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, SLA, Deleted member 1089 and 1 other person
Race does not matter more than looks, Tyrone will ultimately get more foids than an average white man ever could.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and SLA
Its up there with face for sure. Saying its more important is a stretch.

Race is looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
White Atlantid or north Atlantid > white > Persian or northern Arab > Hispanic > Asians > blacks

Take the race pill

Even if you are good looking your skin color or certain futures you might have that might turn off women such as Asian eyes and black skin

Cope

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
There are only 2 races, Chad and not Chad

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Race does not matter more than looks, Tyrone will ultimately get more foids than an average white man ever could.
Race is looks

I use to believe this until I discovered this sub and realized that looks are nothing compared to race: https://www.reddit.com/r/JustBeWhite

That place is pure suicide fuel if you are ethnic and is filled with examples of women favoring less attractive whites over better looking ethnics. The idea that looks are everything is cope. There are ethnics who are legit good looking and yet are being turned down in favor of whites. It's even worse if the woman is ethnic in which case she will literally go for a 4/10 white rather than a 8/10 ethnic. I remember one example posted over there of some ethnic woman dating a white cripple that had lost all it's legs and arms and was literally just a torso and yet she wanted him and took care of him merely for the fact he was white lmao.

Oh look, another ethnic chad mentalcel who could easily get an ethnomasochistic white gf if he simply NTmaxxed
There are so many examples of women wanting to have sex with average or even mediocre looking whites ethnics rather than objectively better looking ethnics whites
FTFY

No because race is also something you acknowladge by someone’s skin color which again belongs to looks

Did you even read what he wrote?

JFL at putting blacks at the bottom in the year 2019. Gingers are easily at the bottom, I've hardly ever seen a ginger who wasn't automatically friendzoned. Meanwhile the biggest slayers at every school I have attended have been the big black football players (the genetic opposite of a manlet framelet IQmaxxed jew like me).
There are so many examples of women wanting to have sex with average or even mediocre looking whites rather than objectively better looking ethnics, that it makes me wonder if looks are actually overrated, or at least if you are a man. People here say what counts as good looks has been consistent across the ages, but what if that only holds true for women? What if when it comes to men status actually is legit more important? And note that I mean SOCIAL status, not economic status. As in, being somebody that will make everybody envy the woman dating them.
In high school and college, social status = participation on sports teams (in particular football and basketball), which heavily favors tall guys and black guys, and in particular tall black guys. Sub 6'0" + white + not on sports team = invisible to prime white females.

Watch my high IQ JBBpilled posts get ignored by the ethnic Chads on here yet again. Lmao, part and parcel for incel forums. The big ethnic guys come on here to troll the little white incels. literally just NTmaxx and go to Northern Europe or a liberal college campus anywhere in the West and get easy pussy you fucking autists.

• +1
Reactions: SLA

Take the race pill

Blacks aren't that low, it's more like white>latino>black>arab>Asian

No offence to my curry/rice bros it's just life

Watch my high IQ JBBpilled posts get ignored by the ethnic Chads on here yet again. Lmao, part and parcel for incel forums. The big ethnic guys come on here to troll the little white incels. literally just NTmaxx and go to Northern Europe or a liberal college campus anywhere in the West and get easy pussy you fucking autists.

JFL we dont want them here.

Did you even read what he wrote?
Yes, that’s why I said what I said, faggot. There will always be women that are exceptions, but the vast majority of women will always choose a better-looking ethnic over an average or below average white man.
I use to believe this until I discovered this sub and realized that looks are nothing compared to race: https://www.reddit.com/r/JustBeWhite

That place is pure suicide fuel if you are ethnic and is filled with examples of women favoring less attractive whites over better looking ethnics. The idea that looks are everything is cope. There are ethnics who are legit good looking and yet are being turned down in favor of whites. It's even worse if the woman is ethnic in which case she will literally go for a 4/10 white rather than a 8/10 ethnic. I remember one example posted over there of some ethnic woman dating a white cripple that had lost all it's legs and arms and was literally just a torso and yet she wanted him and took care of him merely for the fact he was white lmao.
How is that proof of the vast majority of women preferring race over looks? :unsure:
You can't be that retarded that you’d actually believe an ethnic woman will choose a 4/10 white man rather than an 8/10 ethnic, right? :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Michael Myers
Yes, that’s why I said what I said, faggot. There will always be women that are exceptions, but the vast majority of women will always choose a better-looking ethnic over an average or below average white man.

Not true, many will choose an average white guy over a better looking ethnic.
Obviously not if the gap is big, (for example 4 vs 7.5 or higher PSL)
So what are you trying to say?

• +1
Reactions: ChiseledFace

It does matter more than looks though

It does matter more than looks though
Cope all you want believing an average white man gets more women than Broderick Hunter. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Cope all you want believing an average white man gets more women than Broderick Hunter. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

You didnt read what I wrote,
I just said obviously chad ethnic mogs average white male but average white male can mog ethnics below chad.

Average black guy slays more than above-average white guy. Being black is an automatic +1.5 PSL boost ngl.

Average black guy slays more than above-average white guy. Being black is an automatic +1.5 PSL boost ngl.
Cope you have to be a 7+ Tyrone to get any non black to sleep with you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Cope you have to be a 7+ Tyrone to get any non black to sleep with you
False a 5'8" 5/10 black guy was the biggest slayer in my high school class. And I have seen many sub7 black guys with pretty white girls both in the United States and Western Europe. In some parts of the US, you'll see more frizzy-haired mulattos being pushed around in strollers than white children or even black children. and the vast majority of said mulattos result from BMWF relationships (mostly out of wedlock so it's not as easily recorded in the census data). It's every 90 IQ blonde wiggers dream to have a caramel-skinned baby, and even some HQNPs, unfortunately. Are you two ethnic mentalcels blaming your celibacy on white guys? If so that is part and parcel for looksmaxing forums.

Last edited:
Im white

Wheres my pussy

Race doesn't matter more than looks, that's just the only cope cumskins have. They will get mogged by a chiseled Rajdeep in no time.

False a 5'8" 5/10 black guy was the biggest slayer in my high school class. And I have seen many sub7 black guys with pretty white girls both in the United States and Western Europe. In some parts of the US, you'll see more frizzy-haired mulattos being pushed around in strollers than white children or even black children. and the vast majority of said mulattos result from BMWF relationships (mostly out of wedlock so it's not as easily recorded in the census data). It's every 90 IQ blonde wiggers dream to have a caramel-skinned baby.
Most common interracial relationships are actually wmfa, a decent looking white guy could easily get any sub 8/10 black woman they just don't want to, not sure about the dude you know but most women won't look at a black guy unless he's Tyrone, there's been lots of studies in this whites are the most desired on dating apps, but still face>height>frame>race

End of day Chads of all skin colours are a race of their own

Last edited:
Most common interracial relationships are actually wmfa, a decent looking white guy could easily get any sub 8/10 black woman they just don't want to, not sure about the dude you know but most women won't look at a black guy unless he's Tyrone, there's been lots of studies in this whites are the most desired on dating apps, but still face>height>race>frame
Dating apps are for betabuxxing, black guys get one night stands by approaching in public

Dating apps are for betabuxxing, black guys get one night stands by approaching in public
I was gonna say "cope," but then I remembered the story my friend told me about one of his black friends who cold approached some bitch playing hard to get but ended up having intercourse with her at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084
I was gonna say "cope," but then I remembered the story my friend told me about one of his black friends who cold approached some bitch playing hard to get but ended up having intercourse with her at the end of the day.
One cannot simply escape the BBCpill

I hope there will be a day where the currypill exists.
Come to a liberal college campus in America, curries are out-slaying white guys easily.

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yeah these indian guys are at least 5 PSL and 5'10"+.
Makes sense. I'm 5'11 though but in a country where 6' is the average and even a lot of women are taller than you, it doesn't mean much. Plus, with a 2/10 face, you can see how that is a recipe for disaster.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084