If race matters more than looks, then doesn't that mean looks theory is wrong?

Makes sense. I'm 5'11 though but in a country where 6' is the average and even a lot of women are taller than you, it doesn't mean much. Plus, with a 2/10 face, you can see how that is a recipe for disaster.
I'm 5-5.5 PSL and 5'8"-5'9", so I'm right on the border between 'invisible' and 'passable.' I'm not a truecel by any means but lots of relatively average-looking/average-height guys like me are being de facto pushed into the incel category these days. 2/10 is pretty fucking bad though, are you sure your PSL is that low? You would have to have every facial flaw imaginable, short of looking legit deformed.

• +1
Reactions: ChiseledFace and Michael Myers
I'm 5-5.5 PSL and 5'8"-5'9", so I'm right on the border between 'invisible' and 'passable.' I'm not a truecel by any means but lots of relatively average-looking/average-height guys like me are being de facto pushed into the incel category these days. 2/10 is pretty fucking bad though, are you sure your PSL is that low? You would have to have every facial flaw imaginable, short of looking legit deformed.
If you're 5-5.5 then you're somewhat above average (the average is 4.5), I'm pretty sure I've rated you before and I can say in the affirmative that you're not a truecel by any means. Maybe you just don't stand out, like most men do. Which isn't a problem in itself, though! As long as you're at least average, you will be able to find a partner. I would say my PSL 2 rating is accurate, I would be PSL 4.5 if I hadn't broken my nose twice. It's already big in size, but now it's also got a really droopy nose tip, it's dented on the right side and you can see the nasal bone pushing against my skin, and from the side it looks like a Jew nose. I blackpilled my friend and asked him for a rating, he said I'm PSL 3.5, but my nose takes me down 2.5 points (I didn't tell him my rating before.) So I'd have to say the nose penalty is accurate. I think my friend overrated me, though.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
If you're 5-5.5 then you're somewhat above average (the average is 4.5), I'm pretty sure I've rated you before and I can say in the affirmative that you're not a truecel by any means. Maybe you just don't stand out, like most men do. Which isn't a problem in itself, though! As long as you're at least average, you will be able to find a partner. I would say my PSL 2 rating is accurate, I would be PSL 4.5 if I hadn't broken my nose twice. It's already big in size, but now it's also got a really droopy nose tip, it's dented on the right side and you can see the nasal bone pushing against my skin, and from the side it looks like a Jew nose. I blackpilled my friend and asked him for a rating, he said I'm PSL 3.5, but my nose takes me down 2.5 points (I didn't tell him my rating before.) So I'd have to say the nose penalty is accurate. I think my friend overrated me, though.
I know you're a religious dude but is it gaainst your religion to fix your nose if it was broken from an accident?

In the long term my best chance at punching above my PSL is betabuxxing, I am top 1-2% in money/status related stuff (which won't mean anything until I'm out of college). And I am fine with betabuxxing for access to higher quality girls tbh. When a girl I'm betabuxxing stops putting out and wants to settle down (i.e. divorcerape me), I'll just replace them with a younger and hornier girl, and rinse and repeat until I'm ready to settle down myself (only for purposes of raising a family if thats what I want to do).

And yeah, sounds like you should save up for rhino if possible.

Yes, JBW is a bluepill for incels who think they can get around not being goodlooking enough.

cake IQ thread

Race determines your phenotype. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: it's all connected.

I know you're a religious dude but is it gaainst your religion to fix your nose if it was broken from an accident?
Actually, Islam permits plastic surgeries in the case of accidents. I am allowed to get a rhinoplasty since I would not be doing it for cosmetic reasons, but rather for restoration. But I've decided against going under the knife, and I've got my mind set, despite the fact that I need it badly if I ever want to have a woman interested in me.

In the long term my best chance at punching above my PSL is betabuxxing, I am top 1-2% in money/status related stuff (which won't mean anything until I'm out of college). And I am fine with betabuxxing for access to higher quality girls tbh. When a girl I'm betabuxxing stops putting out and wants to settle down (i.e. divorcerape me), I'll just replace them with a younger and hornier girl, and rinse and repeat until I'm ready to settle down myself (only for purposes of raising a family if thats what I want to do).

Everyone has to betabuxx for a woman, it's one of the dumbest copes I've read on here, it's literally MGTOW-tier, good to know you're not falling for it. You must be a really rich kiddo, then. Good for you, I'm poor as hell myself haha, I take a monthly loan of €1,000. That's like what, your lunch money? And yes, I desperately need a rhinoplasty but I decided against it.

Problem is you're a beta male and you'll get infatuated with her and broken when she cheats. Sub6s are the world's doormats
There are so many examples of women wanting to have sex with average or even mediocre looking whites rather than objectively better looking ethnics, that it makes me wonder if looks are actually overrated, or at least if you are a man. People here say what counts as good looks has been consistent across the ages, but what if that only holds true for women? What if when it comes to men status actually is legit more important? And note that I mean SOCIAL status, not economic status. As in, being somebody that will make everybody envy the woman dating them.
Yes race is itself a factor. Fir example fiids don't like foreign names and foods even beyond just looks.