If someone irl asks if ur wearing colored contacts

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
Like if they just ask. They haven’t sus’d u out yet, maybe they ask u with this phrase, “wow your eyes are so pretty, are they fake?” Like even if they say it in a jokingly way, how tf would u respond.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shalomnigga, Spiritualcell and poopoohead
i would be honest.

lifts and contacts are social suicide tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, Sigmapsycho, Mio and 5 others
find picture of old man/woman online with same color bright mogger eyes, say haha its very rare trait i got from mi parent!!! and show picture of said parent.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nanefer, zipzam, Deleted member 27987 and 2 others
i would be honest.

lifts and contacts are social suicide tho
Ik man. But I ascend so hard with my contacts. It distracts from my failos
find picture of old man/woman online with same color bright mogger eyes, say haha its very rare trait i got from mi parent!!! and show picture of said parent.
U legit have to be so low inhibit to do that. My voice would prob start shaking if someone even mentions my eyes irl while wearing them

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Ik man. But I ascend so hard with my contacts. It distracts from my failos

U legit have to be so low inhibit to do that. My voice would prob start shaking if someone even mentions my eyes irl while wearing them
say it was a halloween gift and you think it looks cool so fuck it - sounds nt

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, cancercell and Reformed
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, nanefer, RiceCel1234 and 9 others
say it was a halloween gift and you think it looks cool so fuck it - sounds nt
I wanted to wear them when school starts. But I’d legit rope the same day if someone called me out

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, niqfan625 and poopoohead
I wanted to wear them when school starts. But I’d legit rope the same day if someone called me out
try choosing a ligher shade maybe?

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
dont do it in school dumbass, you do it at partys or events - where people see you one time and never again

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Danish_Retard and Reformed
try choosing a ligher shade maybe?
dont do it in school dumbass, you do it at partys or events - where people see you one time and never again
I’m thinking of buying a ‘safer’ color to wear for people I see often (school and shit). And then my light blue ones which I currently have for when I go to the mall or walk somewhere we’re JBs usually are at for a chance at a IOI

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Say "no they are not fake" and move on

Are you that autistic?

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Joe Rogancel, vector and 4 others
I’m thinking of buying a ‘safer’ color to wear for people I see often (school and shit). And then my light blue ones which I currently have for when I go to the mall or walk somewhere we’re JBs usually are at for a chance at a IOI
yeah good idea. i need to buy some lifts and insane contacts when i go out to the city.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Reformed

Are you that autistic?
Not easy if it’s someone u see everyday. After that ur cortisol will be spiked every time ur near that person who asked

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and Ragnar
I don’t think anyone would call you out on light brown

Not easy if it’s someone u see everyday.
Bruh just lie to them, if you are attractive and not autistic they will trust you

After that ur cortisol will be spiked every time ur near that person who asked

High inhib only

• +1
I don’t think anyone would call you out on light brown
My eyes are dark blue/green. I want a brighter color of blue to wear. Ones I got don’t look fake by any means, but they do look very striking and I’m basically asking for someone to comment on them if I wear them

• +1
Reactions: castelldefels and poopoohead
@depressionmaxxing btw I have this annoying ass english teacher that always comments on everyone’s appearance. Like I walked in her class with wet hair once, and she literally yelled ‘your hair is wet’. Like just pointed it out for no reason, then continued talking ab something else. I can imagine if I walked in that class with contacts I’d instantly get sniped by her JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Sigmapsycho, niqfan625 and 3 others
I heterochromiamaxx by wearing one green contact lens on my right eye (my eyes are naturally blue). Many people have asked me about it, and all I say is that I was born with heterochromia. And they usually just think it's cool. I don't understand why you'd be concerned about this.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, zipzam and Reformed
I heterochromiamaxx by wearing one green contact lens on my right eye (my eyes are naturally blue). Many people have asked me about it, and all I say is that I was born with heterochromia. And they usually just think it's cool. I don't understand why you'd be concerned about this.
Ok lifefuel then. Idk I’m just scared I’d meet some aspie who’d come up close and inspect my eyes. I think I’m just gonna get a safer blue color, one that’s visibly blue but isn’t striking. So I still get the halo, but shouldn’t make people wanna ask me about it.

Im still gonna wear my giga A10 contacts when I go shopping or smth, and I’ll make a thread if something happens

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Tip for wearing contacts: you need white sclera, just makes the color look more natural. However contacts, especially good ones, can make your eyes red rather quick. Lumify eye drops help with this.

• +1
How is your colouring overall? Don't get greedy with how much of an improvement you want if you want to wear them long term and not get caught.

• +1
How is your colouring overall? Don't get greedy with how much of an improvement you want if you want to wear them long term and not get caught.
Good. Dark hair, yellow tan + beta carotene maxxed. These light blue eyes are such a halo in my case, because my natural ’blue eyes’ look swarthy and green sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Oh they literally look like Oprys in ur pfp. That’s why I’m scared, they look so striking but ascend me hard

• +1
Good. Dark hair, yellow tan + beta carotene maxxed. These light blue eyes are such a halo in my case, because my natural ’blue eyes’ look swarthy and green sometimes
Seems like we have similar colouring, problem with my blue eyes is that they look like enderpearls from minecraft when there isn't light into them.
Oh they literally look like Oprys in ur pfp. That’s why I’m scared, they look so striking but ascend me hard
Yeah light blue mogs dark blue hard

I know @Maesthetics=King did a thread on contacts some time ago if I remember correctly

• +1
look like enderpearls from minecraft when there isn't light into them.
Bro that is my exact situation. Trust me you’ll ascend by a whole PSL point if u get clear blue eyes

• +1
Bro that is my exact situation. Trust me you’ll ascend by a whole PSL point if u get clear blue eyes
A contact like that will get exposed eventually

• +1
Mine look blue enough tho IMO, they just look worse in photos. They look better IRL so I probably won't get contacts. and I chatted with maesthetics king like a month ago about the exact same topic

• +1
Mine look blue enough tho IMO, they just look worse in photos. They look better IRL so I probably won't get contacts. and I chatted with maesthetics king like a month ago about the exact same topic
Yeah same they only look blue in sunlight or with a flash on. But having the blue color instead of that ender green is a big improvement, even if it isn’t that light

• +1
A contact like that will get exposed eventually
I also think so but I could see why someone would want to use them on a dating app and other hookup sites

• +1

Are you that autistic?
Good contacts NEVER moove

Brands like Solotica do and they are garbage

Which brand did u buy
When I wore contacts, I wore TTDE pearl grey and Urban layer brand. They didn't moove on my eye.

I started with Solotica Hidrocor Quartzo in 2015 and it was a disaster. The color was super nice but it mooved on my eye. Terrible

• +1
When I wore contacts, I wore TTDE pearl grey and Urban layer brand. They didn't moove on my eye.

I started with Solotica Hidrocor Quartzo in 2015 and it was a disaster. The color was super nice but it mooved on my eye. Terrible
Link?

but muh eye color doesn't matter. now imagine if you had brown shitskin ones. god eyecolorpill is fucking depressing especially knowing that I genetically could have easily light blue

• +1
Like if they just ask. They haven’t sus’d u out yet, maybe they ask u with this phrase, “wow your eyes are so pretty, are they fake?” Like even if they say it in a jokingly way, how tf would u respond.
I was asked by a coworker.