If the right side of your face is worse than your left side, you're fucked

R

ronald_98

Bronze
If you have noticeable assymetry between the two sides, and your right side is the better half, than you're blessed, as people judge a person face based on how their right side of their face looks.

This can explain why some people feel they look better on mirrors than in photos/video, that is because their left side is the better one. And it would also explain why there's people that perceive themselves as not much atractive or even ugly, yet are considered good looking, because their right side is the good one.

Water

images

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad, hattrick, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
my right side is ugly as shit, my left side is good, i look good in mirror but like shit in pics, people compliment me and consider me gl so idk but it makes sense

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98
my right side is ugly as shit, my left side is good, i look good in mirror but like shit in pics, people compliment me and consider me gl so idk but it makes sense
Pm me your face if you dont mind.

I dont get complimented at all but I feel I look better or less worse in mirror.

If you have noticeable assymetry between the two sides, and your right side is the better half, than you're blessed, as people judge a person face based on how their right side of their face looks.

This can explain why some people feel they look better on mirrors than in photos/video, that is because their left side is the better one. And it would also explain why there's people that perceive themselves as not much atractive or even ugly, yet are considered good looking, because their right side is the good one.

Water

images
What would you rate Ryan gosling

u might think u look shit on pics because you're not used to your face inverted

Water

images
My left/right or other people’s perspective left/right

my right side is significantly squished in. like my bones are just flatter. wasnt like this back in HS and it happened very quickly when I started sleeping on my side with no pillow. im fucking retarded

my right side is significantly squished in. like my bones are just flatter. wasnt like this back in HS and it happened very quickly when I started sleeping on my side with no pillow. im fucking retarded
sleeping has no effect on this

no it deff did. i have no other explanation. My bones were fine at 16-17, and got fucked by 18-19
it does not, its not sufficient to change the bone. Same happened to me with a 1 year diff. Its chewing in one side or a postural problem.

Mandible on my right is shorter (more rounded) than my left due to fucked up bite. It’s over

it does not, its not sufficient to change the bone. Same happened to me with a 1 year diff. Its chewing in one side or a postural problem.
chewing would affect the masseter and postural problems would just physically rotate/move the existing bonemass. like my right face just has less bone mass from the left side. no other difference. and it wasnt always like this. My chin, gonials, and zygo's are all affected by this.

chewing would affect the masseter and postural problems would just physically rotate/move the existing bonemass. like my right face just has less bone mass from the left side. no other difference. and it wasnt always like this. My chin, gonials, and zygo's are all affected by this.
well its chewing but if u want to believe its your sleep posiiton thats on u

well its chewing but if u want to believe its your sleep posiiton thats on u
How could chewing explain reduced bone mass in my zygo’s as well as in my chin?