If this bug eyed cuck can get laid you can too

L(oser)ooksmaxxer

L(oser)ooksmaxxer

Stacy only
Bro claims he has game when his body count is a grand total of ZERO(0)
Screenshot 2023 10 16 14 46 12 12 50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and lordgandy2000
bug eyes are 2023 meta if gl (he still looks like subhuman)

Getting laid isn't even hard bruh. The hard part is settling down with a beautiful faithful wife. Literally even a normie guy can get drunk with a normie girl and use normie pussy.

Getting laid isn't even hard bruh. The hard part is settling down with a beautiful faithful wife. Literally even a normie guy can get drunk with a normie girl and use normie pussy.

The hard part is coming up with a fucking name.

@sjsjjdjdjdjdjdjdjwj

Wtf is this retard?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 47332, BrahminBoss and 2 others

If NT

If non-NT then it’s bimax and steroids to get landwhales that think they’re doing you a favour

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
If NT

If non-NT then it’s bimax and steroids to get landwhales that think they’re doing you a favour
True. I'm glad I'm at least a normie. Subhumans have it fucking hard. I fucked a few high school girls (I'm 16) but there's always some higher psl senior guy who has completed puberty more than me and fucks the high tier normie girls.

• +1
Reactions: sinister
True. I'm glad I'm at least a normie. Subhumans have it fucking hard. I fucked a few high school girls (I'm 16) but there's always some higher psl senior guy who has completed puberty more than me and fucks the high tier normie girls.

If I’d know it was 7 more years until I lost my virginity when I was 16 I’d have roped 100%

There is no redemption for late bloomers at all. I’m going to have bimax and implants at 30 for literally no valid reason, as if changing the present can fix the past.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196

Attachments

• 3382121_LARP.jpg
    3382121_LARP.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 0
explain me being truecel, you lying faggot

he’s a pouting faggot lololol

you can tell from his negro lips

Talks about muh game but his gf is thinking of cheating on him with a tall Chad and doesn’t respect him :ROFLMAO: