"if u have standards or dont like certain things u never touched female"

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

sports bettor
apparently according to tiktok and other retards on social media if u say u dont like certain thing or have standard they will start telling u are virgin and never felt women's touch, why is that

i like tall girls more than short ones usually its opposite

i like tall girls more than short ones usually its opposite
same bro, i get called fag when saying that, glad to hear someone shares same opinion as me

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
apparently according to tiktok and other retards on social media if u say u dont like certain thing or have standard they will start telling u are virgin and never felt women's touch, why is that
Because men need to be oppressed and silenced, meanwhile foids should always aim for top 0.1% Chad.

The world is slowly becoming under women control.

Because men need to be oppressed and silenced, meanwhile foids should always aim for top 0.1% Chad.

true, men are weak

Fear of rejection, they want to protect their ego by instinctively downplaying the opinions of people who consider them unworthy

Men do the same. Those platforms are Just ragebait Echo Chambers for people with low self esteem. Can't Imagine a gl guy or girl arguing under some tik tok video.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111