If ur a manlet stop being over aggressive

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Im a manlet but I was never like this and it’s ridiculous and is only a turn off to women

This over aggression, the need to hit everyone for no reason

It’s not a meme I see with these manlets they’re all like this

The way to give off an illusion of dominance as a manlet is to act calm and stop this insecurity Bulshit

I’m not one to believe these copes but manlet energy is a real thing

There’s some manlet dude who keeps coming acting like he’s gonna box me it’s literally always the manlet u never see 6ft guys clown themselves like this and girls know well

I think that’s one of the reasons girls say I’m tall because I don’t act like some gorilla loser who

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, 3virtues, PointOfNoReturn and 7 others
Tall people almost never do this shit I’ve never actually seen some tall dude go around like a deranged nigga pouching people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues and PointOfNoReturn
I used to act all super masculine before BP and foods laughed at me.

Now i understand how funny i must have looked..

• +1
Reactions: Asxender, PointOfNoReturn, chosen-one and 1 other person
Tall people almost never do this shit I’ve never actually seen some tall dude go around like a deranged nigga pouching people
because someone would shoot them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, 3virtues, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person

It almost always looks ridiculous for manlets and tall people and especially for manlets since they keep acting tough in front of guys a head taller and it looks weird asf

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and PseudoMaxxer
It almost always looks ridiculous for manlets and tall people and especially for manlets since they keep acting tough in front of guys a head taller and it looks weird asf
brah, i used to go around telling women to go back to the kitchen and used to act super masculine and andrew tate like…

Now i can’t see my friends for a couple of months so when i come back i can fake growing up and can stop acting like a retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues and Zenis
Im a manlet but I was never like this and it’s ridiculous and is only a turn off to women

This over aggression, the need to hit everyone for no reason

It’s not a meme I see with these manlets they’re all like this

The way to give off an illusion of dominance as a manlet is to act calm and stop this insecurity Bulshit

I’m not one to believe these copes but manlet energy is a real thing

There’s some manlet dude who keeps coming acting like he’s gonna box me it’s literally always the manlet u never see 6ft guys clown themselves like this and girls know well

I think that’s one of the reasons girls say I’m tall because I don’t act like some gorilla loser who
Anything divided by a short height equals zero.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Or its because you are above average height and not manlet dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48871, mogstars, It'snotover and 5 others
Nah, act however you want. The way you act does not matter if you're below a certain threshold, so have fun with it. This is the best cope.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan
You should never be aggressive if you're a manlet because you will never be considered a man by society anyway. It's like being a kid trying to throw a tantrum.Nobody will care and they will be like " Get this kiddo his lolipop."

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Anything below 6'1 = Dwarfism and born to be a cuck.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall and chosen-one

Bro it’s brutal you can’t even act like a man when ur short u gotta jestermazx your FORCED TO IN NT WORLD FUCKKKKK FUCKKKL FUCKKKK FUCKKK I CANT FUCKK I CANT FUCKKKKKKKOOK

• +1
Reactions: HaShem, Deleted member 48871, mogstars and 6 others
Just be a push over cuck bro
It works for chad !
Hahahahhahaha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HaShem, mogstars, It'snotover and 4 others
Bro it’s brutal you can’t even act like a man when ur short u gotta jestermazx your FORCED TO IN NT WORLD FUCKKKKK FUCKKKL FUCKKKK FUCKKK I CANT FUCKK I CANT FUCKKKKKKKOOK
on god.

And the funny thing is that it’s my personality to be aggressive, irrational, insane and evil.

I can’t even do that and i gotta put up the chill-slow vibe to look more in control of mh tiny body.

(but i gotta say some girls like the fact that i’m aggressive and that i told them shit to their faces like how bad i wanted to fuck them)

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
I do not act aggressive on purpose but being a sleep deprived, sexually frustrated alcoholic wagie I get very irritable at times and snap randomly at people

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and exo
Total manlet death

In general you need to look like you are enjoying life, confident and charming.
Guys who act overly "masculine" and "tough" come across as a cultra cringe, and anyone with half-decent social intelligence can tell in a second that he's acting and deep down is very insecure.

This vibe

704767.jpg

mogs this vibe (nothing against Andrew Tate, the pic is just a good example)

andrew-tate.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Clark69