if ur dad is bald can you only delay balding or can u completely stop it

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

do something good for the community
mums side has good hair genes tho, grandad has full head of hair at 90 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
hair loss is very complicated there's hundreds of genes that control it, it's not as simple as just your father, it's also your grandparents, and great grandparents.

you'll likely get a mix of both and get some diffuse thinning, you can stop that with finasteride usually, it's the really aggressive pattern balding that really bites into your temples that's hard to treat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blinemaxxer and lilith
I friend of mine had severe hair loss so I advised (as his dads )him to use rebuttal minoxidil while derma rolling and it worked and he is now happy with hair

what age should this be started?

does minox help at all, orally
after your done growing,oral minoxidil combined with finaseride will stop it for 90 percent of guys

hair loss is very complicated there's hundreds of genes that control it, it's not as simple as just your father, it's also your grandparents, and great grandparents.

you'll likely get a mix of both and get some diffuse thinning, you can stop that with finasteride usually, it's the really aggressive pattern balding that really bites into your temples that's hard to treat.
My grandpa went bald at like 35, his brother like 45 and then his other brother still has a full head of hair at 80. Ironically the one with the full head of hair is gay, maybe it’s because of low T lmao

after your done growing,oral minoxidil combined with finaseride will stop it for 90 percent of guys
what age u think?
oral can be taken anytime i think?

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
My grandpa went bald at like 35, his brother like 45 and then his other brother still has a full head of hair at 80. Ironically the one with the full head of hair is gay, maybe it’s because of low T lmao
gay people have testosterone in negative values which is probably y

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
what age should this be started?
consider it if you're almost 30 even if you don't have any recession because dht does very little that's positive at that point.

So much more plays a role hairloss than genes, genes still play a large role, but diet, life style habits, sleep, stress and many other things all impact how, when and if you will lose hair.