If you are 5PSL and up and still can’t get women, looks aren’t your problem

How’d you moneymaxx at that age? I’m in the same boat. I’m 19. Was it worth it?

which Job ? because at your age it's young for moneymaxxing imo

Won't go into details, but I'll explain what I did. I learned a skill in the financial field via legitimate online courses. I had no degree, so I applied for internships. Basically told them that I can do the job and I am willing to work for free. I worked 3 months for free and then they hired me. I was the only one without a degree at work. In 3 years span time I got promoted from my junior position. I was making 25-30% above average at my junior position, but once I got promoted, I earned 50%, if not more than the average wage. I also worked on holidays, since they pay x2 then.

I saved most of my money every month, since I lived with my parents and invested it into various assets, mostly ETFs. They make me 5-7% a year. I also bought cryptos, which is risky, but I made the most out of them and invested them into my 'safer' assets. Now I don't mess around them - I don't want to lose money.

I hate the job, so I am learning a new skill in a different field, but overall, I make more money than my peers and I also have investments that are making me money. Every month when I have disposable income, I invest it.. I also have the experience, so if nothing works out in my new career, I always have something to fall back on even without a degree.

Was it worth it? Yes. It is like a social status thing. Whenever you are at some gathering people will generally ask you what you do. Saying that you work some unqualified job would be horrible.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
Won't go into details, but I'll explain what I did. I learned a skill in the financial field via legitimate online courses. I had no degree, so I applied for internships. Basically told them that I can do the job and I am willing to work for free. I worked 3 months for free and then they hired me. I was the only one without a degree at work. In 3 years span time I got promoted from my junior position. I was making 25-30% above average at my junior position, but once I got promoted, I earned 50%, if not more than the average wage. I also worked on holidays, since they pay x2 then.

I saved most of my money every month, since I lived with my parents and invested it into various assets, mostly ETFs. They make me 5-7% a year. I also bought cryptos, which is risky, but I made the most out of them and invested them into my 'safer' assets. Now I don't mess around them - I don't want to lose money.

I hate the job, so I am learning a new skill in a different field, but overall, I make more money than my peers and I also have investments that are making me money. Every month when I have disposable income, I invest it.. I also have the experience, so if nothing works out in my new career, I always have something to fall back on even without a degree.

Was it worth it? Yes. It is like a social status thing. Whenever you are at some gathering people will generally ask you what you do. Saying that you work some unqualified job would be horrible.
Was looksmaxxing worth it?

Was looksmaxxing worth it?
Yes, but as I said - I have very high standards now. Looksmaxxing changes your perception of women. Let me put it like this - before I was super skinny (6'1'', 135lbs JFL), acne, scarring, bloat due to gut inflammation and 0 confidence. I've taken care of all these things and I can say for sure women are more attracted. I don't go out much, but whenever I do and get into a conversation with a single girl, they will be interested a lot of the times. I know for a fact this didn't happen before.

I was recently at a hospital and once I was drugged up on painkillers, I mentioned looksmaxxing to a nurse. She told me that I shouldn't worry about it, since every other worker there refers to me as the ''handsome guy''. I wouldn't make this shit up, it sounded surreal to me as well since I don't get out much.

I've even had some people tell me to do modelling and when some girls flirt, they jokingly say ''you must get a lot of attention'' and stuff like this. These compliments have lost their value over time. I also don't really get much of an ego boost, because I think that my teen years left me scarred, so now I pretty much don't care about women or being attractive to them. I think many, not just me, do looksmaxxing simply for the vanity reasons.

Aside from that, In terms of looksmaxxing... The only thing I am thinking about is genioplasty now, but that is the only thing I might need. Maybe minox beard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 3043, BigBoy and 1 other person
I am not 5 psl and i get mogged by 5psl dudes everyday (in my school, class, everywhere i go) and by 6psl dudes at least once a weak

What height would you label as severe manlet, if we’re talking about the west

Yes, but as I said - I have very high standards now. Looksmaxxing changes your perception of women. Let me put it like this - before I was super skinny (6'1'', 135lbs JFL), acne, scarring, bloat due to gut inflammation and 0 confidence. I've taken care of all these things and I can say for sure women are more attracted. I don't go out much, but whenever I do and get into a conversation with a single girl, they will be interested a lot of the times. I know for a fact this didn't happen before.

I was recently at a hospital and once I was drugged up on painkillers, I mentioned looksmaxxing to a nurse. She told me that I shouldn't worry about it, since every other worker there refers to me as the ''handsome guy''. I wouldn't make this shit up, it sounded surreal to me as well since I don't get out much.

I've even had some people tell me to do modelling and when some girls flirt, they jokingly say ''you must get a lot of attention'' and stuff like this. These compliments have lost their value over time. I also don't really get much of an ego boost, because I think that my teen years left me scarred, so now I pretty much don't care about women or being attractive to them. I think many, not just me, do looksmaxxing simply for the vanity reasons.

Aside from that, In terms of looksmaxxing... The only thing I am thinking about is genioplasty now, but that is the only thing I might need. Maybe minox beard.
How much do you weight now? I’m pretty skinny too, 145 at 6’1. If you did gymmaxx, did it help with women?
5’6 and below

How much do you weight now? I’m pretty skinny too, 145 at 6’1. If you did gymmaxx, did it help with women?

185lbs at 15% bodyfat. I'm cutting down to 10-12%, but I'm eating enough protein to preserve muscle mass.

Yes, it definitely did. Pay more attention to me and you can feel that some kind of become submissive in their body language. They also often comment the typical ''you are in good shape, what do you do?'' etc. A lot more touchy as well. More Tinder matches and IOIs in public.

Gymmaxxing is probably one of the best things you can do for yourself. Down side is that you have to bulk and become bloated for a while, but it was worth it. Probably my biggest reason why I went off the grid during my looksmaxxing times, because I hated my bloated look.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 2846
5'7" is short but your face more than makes up for it.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 1680
Gymmaxxing is probably one of the best things you can do for yourself.
legit. people keep repeating "face>all" like a parrot (which's true obviously), but then they believe some wonky ass surgery is actually gonna pioneer their harmony and make them not have to gymcel, but every time in the end they learn they really do. everyone is a gymcel, some just dont know it yet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
185lbs at 15% bodyfat. I'm cutting down to 10-12%, but I'm eating enough protein to preserve muscle mass.

Yes, it definitely did. Pay more attention to me and you can feel that some kind of become submissive in their body language. They also often comment the typical ''you are in good shape, what do you do?'' etc. A lot more touchy as well. More Tinder matches and IOIs in public.

Gymmaxxing is probably one of the best things you can do for yourself. Down side is that you have to bulk and become bloated for a while, but it was worth it. Probably my biggest reason why I went off the grid during my looksmaxxing times, because I hated my bloated look.
Okay that sounds good. I always heard that gym is cope and “no gym for your face” but I have a feeling those guys are all short and not attractive to begin with. If you’re tall and above average in face, it should only help.
legit. people keep repeating "face>all" like a parrot (which's true obviously), but then they believe some wonky ass surgery is actually gonna pioneer their harmony and make them not have to gymcel, but every time in the end they learn they really do. everyone is a gymcel, some just dont know it yet
You think gym would help a solid amount for someone’s who’s 6’1 and above average in face? I know people always cope by saying “no gym for face” but I feel all those guys are short and ugly to begin with lol.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Vanity00
  • Love it
Reactions: Vanity00
Okay that sounds good. I always heard that gym is cope and “no gym for your face” but I have a feeling those guys are all short and not attractive to begin with. If you’re tall and above average in face, it should only help.

It does help. It basically all comes down to primitive shit - women want to feel safe. Smaller. They don't want to play the masculine role and mog your whole frame with theirs. Once you add good amount of muscle and looksmaxx, you'll feel that some women will even become kind of submissive, not to mention - you'll feel much more confident.

The ''no gym for your face'' is only true for subhumans. This is true. I have seen many roidmaxxed subhumans at the club with their tank tops or shirts off dancing by themselves. If some of them have GFs, they are mostly below average women that they probably would have gotten even without the gym in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
“Everyone has a bit of zyzz in them they just don’t know it yet” :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2486
You think gym would help a solid amount for someone’s who’s 6’1 and above average in face? I know people always cope by saying “no gym for face” but I feel all those guys are short and ugly to begin with lol.
people who say "no gym for your face" are just idiot. it doesn't make sense, not an argument for anything. face is obviously the numero uno for everything, but people are deluded about how much they can influence their facial attractiveness. they're basically saying "i won't waste my time with dirty stupid gymcelling bcuz muhh eppley is gonna ascend me", when in reality it literally in 99 out of 100 cases never happens. so when people say "no gym for your face" they're basically saying "i'm gonna be the 1 out 100"

yes gym would help you a lot, if ur face is decent(which i know is), broad shoulders and thick arms are a huge boost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and BigBoy
fuck off, go for surgery then if you feel like that.
Go for surgery at 17yo without money , when you're in high school. Good idea

You’re good looking and you’re tall (therefore makes it basically impossible to be framecel)
Gymcelling would be good multiplyer for your looks 100%

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
didn't read

Attachments

• 1568587679535.png
    1568587679535.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 2
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 470 and Festrunk
I'm not 5 psl and I bet most people aren't 5 psl here, so obviously we can't get none jfl

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
wait till 20s
Just Wait till 20's and don't rope. That's so easy. Even after surgeries get mogged sometimes and feel deepresed again. Also the best part of life whitch is hs will be over. Gl face in hs is everything. After that just moneymax and do stuuf that you like until death.

Just Wait till 20's and don't rope. That's so easy. Even after surgeries get mogged sometimes and feel deepresed again. Also the best part of life whitch is hs will be over. Gl face in hs is everything. After that just moneymax and do stuuf that you like until death.

in your case, it did became a disease tbh.
stop thinking about it, you can't do anything now, try to succeed in school, gather money and then. if it works, it's fine, if it does not, it's life tbh;

dude im in my early 20s and my face literally changed so much. u dont know how u gonna look like after 20, u have 0 idea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 3043
dude im in my early 20s and my face literally changed so much. u dont know how u gonna look like after 20, u have 0 idea
he is facing a bad period tbh, if at already 17 yo you have this state of mind, it's kind of uncanny.

in your case, it did became a disease tbh.
stop thinking about it, you can't do anything now, try to succeed in school, gather money and then. if it works, it's fine, if it does not, it's life tbh;
I'm planning moneymaxIng but this will be attempt to cure my pain with cars which are my big passion but i will never cure myself from lack of teen love and pain delivered by oneits.
After 20s everything will be over. No hs memories, just rage to get revenge on society. Also i don't think so my philtrum will shorten, nose will get narrower and less bulbous, mouth will get wider and less ugly. Bones maybe will change a little bit.
he is facing a bad period tbh, if at already 17 yo you have this state of mind, it's kind of uncanny.
This bad period started since i've got blackpilled and i rwlaized that my life has no sence,

It’s not that black and white holy shit. Keep coping and holding yourself back by saying “80/20.” Also, I’m pretty sure 5PSL is 68th percentile
PSL doesn’t use standard deviations exactly though, that’s why 6 PSL is so high while +2SD is more common

I have a GF who mogs me by a PSL point (minimum) dead srs. I have a handful of girls waiting to fuck me when I’m single. I’m only here for the information to fix my failos and the dopamine.
you're not a curry, when you're a curry, you got a be a 6-7 psl to secure something decent and not deformed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Even nowadays being GL isn't enough, girls have too many options. I know fat whales who hook up on the reg with very GL 6 pack ab Chads no joke

Standalone looks doesnt get you shit anymore, you need something extra like IG status, very nice car/house, social status of some kind etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29261
Even nowadays being GL isn't enough, girls have too many options. I know fat whales who hook up on the reg with very GL 6 pack ab Chads no joke

Standalone looks doesnt get you shit anymore, you need something extra like IG status, very nice car/house, social status of some kind etc
Not for college girls. Maybe a few years out of college yeah