If you are a white incel who is not deformed, manlet, or dicklet, you have FAILED at life

D

Deleted member 27674

Bronze
Just being white already puts you at a significant advantage compared to 80% none white men. You could geo-max and get a woman in an ethnic country where your whiteness is treasured.

White people seriously do not understand just how much many ethnic countries value white DNA and ancestry. There are MANY ethnic women who would freely offer themselves to be inseminated by a random white male just so they can half-white offspring with lighter skin and other white features.

Half white people are universally seen as more attractive than pure-blooded indigenous people in many ethnic countries.

Having such a huge racial advantage but still ending up as an incel shows you are a massive loser who can not use your race to your advantage.

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, Deleted member 30037, mulattomaxxing and 3 others
I'm non NT, 6'1 mtn 6" dick khhv
Have I failed?

These dudes must be disgusting to be incel

not if u live in a liberal place lol. the blue haired rat people hate whitey

I'm non NT I'm basically disabled so how have I failed life? Mirin your iq
You arent disabled bozo im legally disabled too and still get play

Ur literally white and 6’1 and incel

• JFL
Reactions: Aspiemogger
not if u live in a liberal place lol. the blue haired rat people hate whitey
Its virtue signalling they only use ethnics as accessories

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
Its virtue signalling they only use ethnics as accessories
yeah and ive had to live around these demonic serpent rat vermin trash my whole life they all need to be liquidated

• Love it
Reactions: sudanguy and try2beme
Just geomax bro

You aren't legally disabled if you get bitches nigga jfl
What disability do you have? Im assuming mental ones becuase me too, thats why im also non NT

What disability do you have? Im assuming mental ones becuase me too, thats why im also non NT
Psychologist said I'm mildly sociopathic (I don't believe this one) I'm also autistic and taking medication for schizophrenia although the hallucinations weren't that bad

Psychologist said I'm mildly sociopathic (I don't believe this one) I'm also autistic and taking medication for schizophrenia although the hallucinations weren't that bad
your brain is broken

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and try2beme
your brain is broken
Jfl, nobody believes me in real life maybe I just have Jewish psychologists. But my schizophrenia developed when I was 9-14 because that's when I also had chronic insomnia which made my brain deteriorate

Your disability is similar to mine. Sociopathy should actually halo your smv because low inhib gets the slays. Too bad u have autism

Just being white already puts you at a significant advantage compared to 80% none white men. You could geo-max and get a woman in an ethnic country where your whiteness is treasured.

White people seriously do not understand just how much many ethnic countries value white DNA and ancestry. There are MANY ethnic women who would freely offer themselves to be inseminated by a random white male just so they can half-white offspring with lighter skin and other white features.

Half white people are universally seen as more attractive than pure-blooded indigenous people in many ethnic countries.

Having such a huge racial advantage but still ending up as an incel shows you are a massive loser who can not use your race to your advantage.
lmfao all this just to say passportmaxx bro 😂😂 any one with a green card are given the same treatment, even if you show up as a burn victim

Jfl, nobody believes me in real life maybe I just have Jewish psychologists. But my schizophrenia developed when I was 9-14 because that's when I also had chronic insomnia which made my brain deteriorate
sorry you have schizophrenia thats like having cancer

Your disability is similar to mine. Sociopathy should actually halo your smv because low inhib gets the slays. Too bad u have autism
I think my autism cancels out the sociopathy

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
sorry you have schizophrenia thats like having cancer
It's not even bad the fuck wits just gave me medication so I stopped talking to myself

I think my autism cancels out the sociopathy
Simply looksmax
There is no unattractive behaviours only unattractive people. Whether thats ur looks or how u project urself

• +1
Simply looksmax
There is no unattractive behaviours only unattractive people. Whether thats ur looks or how u project urself
My mental disorders would be halos if I was htn+

• +1
sociopaths are unnattractive because
It's not even bad the fuck wits just gave me medication so I stopped talking to myself
I kind of dont believe you have schizophrenia cuz ive seen a dude with schizophrenia throw him in a fire pit because the voices told him to and meds dont completely remove voices

I kind of dont believe you have schizophrenia cuz ive seen a dude with schizophrenia throw him in a fire pit because the voices told him to and meds dont completely remove voices
Sociopaths are very charming

Mirin your iq, the medication absolutely stops the hallucinations if you believe every schizophrenic is a wall scratcher who throws people in fires you are a retard

Sociopaths are very charming
alot of sociopaths are pathetic children in an adults body that were spoiled rotton and many of them are hideously ugly inside and out. your talking about the sociopath you see on tv not real sociopaths. real sociopaths are fucking dork losers in most cases.

• +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger and try2beme
Mirin your iq, the medication absolutely stops the hallucinations if you believe every schizophrenic is a wall scratcher who throws people in fires you are a retard
what kind of hallucinations did you have,
ur right i only have my personal experiences with the one i knew so i dont know a lot of schizophrenic people

• +1
alot of sociopaths are pathetic children in an adults body that were spoiled rotton and many of them are hideously ugly inside and out. your talking about the sociopath you see on tv not real sociopaths. real sociopaths are fucking dork losers in most cases.
Yes but they are intrinsically manipulative. They will always try to control the way theyre viewed theyre just more sloppy in doing so than psychopaths

• +1
Yes but they are intrinsically manipulative. They will always try to control the way theyre viewed theyre just more sloppy in doing so than psychopaths
manipulative people are not typically charming

• JFL
what kind of hallucinations did you have,
ur right i only have my personal experiences with the one i knew so i dont know a lot of schizophrenic people
Well I had to the typical auditory hallucinations like hearing my name being whispered for hours on end and also random shouting throughout the day but the worse hallucination I had was when I heard someone knocking on my door and saying my name and telling me to open the door. I also used to feel like ants where crawling around on my body

Well I had to the typical auditory hallucinations like hearing my name being whispered for hours on end and also random shouting throughout the day but the worse hallucination I had was when I heard someone knocking on my door and saying my name and telling me to open the door. I also used to feel like ants where crawling around on my body
aww that sucks man, glad the medicine is helping you though

• Love it
Charm is a form of manipulation
charm can be used to manipulate but its not a subform of manipulation itself, you can be charming and not manipulative