if you are already good looking there is no need for looksmaxing

Im mewing, working out, maxing eyebrows, thumbpulling, megadosing vitamine d, calcium, vitamine k, magnesium, doing everything against bloat and maintaining.my 12% bodyfat percentage. Also good amount of beta - carotene, swallow correctly, clenching and chewing mastic. Also I maxxed my skincare routine, what could go wrong?
Wouldn't clench. Bad for the jaw joints.
Ngl I always say height is cope on here but that's only if you're ugly. I do agree that once you pass a looks threshold height matters more than before but face is still king. But at 5'10 7 psl you still absolutely mog a 6'2 6 psl. If the number was 5'7 or so I'd say the tall 6'2 6 psl mogs.

Every psl below the 6 psl threshold height doesn't let you mog anyone that is higher psl than you. It is what it is.

What? 5-6 is by far the biggest jump in terms of dating life. You go from absolutely invisible to actually wanted by majority of women and not only that you can have success on online dating. Anything lower than 6 and you might as well be 3 psl ngl.
What is these numbers even? Lol at how obsessed some folks here are with that scale. It's highly subjective unless there is some very precise equation going on which actually takes exact measurements into account - like the golden ratio. Pictures are the worst base to judge off tbh. Too much autism going on here.

Last edited:
It's highly subjective unless there is some very precise equation going on which actually takes exact measurements into account - like the golden ratio.
Subjectivity is involved, btu you're overall psl judges where you are idiot. It's nont highly subjective. Get blackpilled or leave.

I think at a 4 inch height difference it just depends on the woman.

Like 6psl is rare, but 7psl is super rare. It just depends on basically how picky the girl is really.
I also think that similarly to how face has a barrier that you need to pass, height does as well. The face barrier is 6 psl, the height barrier is variable for every women. It is absolutely necessary to pass the face barrier of 6 psl, but after that other things like height matters which is why a 6 psl tall guy can mog a 7 psl short guy. The reason why I say this is cause if I see a couple and the guy is 7 psl he is most the time with a chick that is around his looksmatch but usually the girl is shorter.

Being shorter does limit your pool quantity but doesn't necessarily limit the quality of your pool, unless you're extremely short of course.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Deleted member 2205
Subjectivity is involved, btu you're overall psl judges where you are idiot. It's nont highly subjective. Get blackpilled or leave.
No need to get offensive. Attractiveness/beauty might NOT be subjective but the way the psl scale is applied here is. I don't think pictures taken under unpredictable lighting conditions, different angles, lens-distortion and manipulation by the ones who made them are the best source to be able to rate someone off from precisely on this forum. Who determines if you are 6 psl or 7 psl? It's not accurate at all when the only information given to base rating on is a picture and maybe some numbers.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
chadlite checking in, just need a rhino and i'll ascend :chad:

Who said? We pretty much agree that 6psl is 1 in 15 to 1 in 30 on a thread I recently made. If you're referring to r/truerateme scale then it's not psl.
I disagree. 6psl is max 1 in 30 young males.

I see a lot of top 20% or even top 5% of good looking men here wanting to improve their looks. It will make sense if it were something small like fat grafts but you have to be autistic to think about a nosejob when you are already a 6. Be grateful there are men out there fantasizing that one time a girl liked them a bit their whole lives

Whiny bitches.
I'm never gonna stop, still need to lose bloat, gonna get down from 15 to 10% bf

Attachments

• 20190826_150034.jpg
    20190826_150034.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 29
Top 20% is like 1 in 200 or something. You could play send bob and vagena and grt nudes unlike curry subhumans

How about investing your time fucking jbs than being in an obscure forum

You need to iqmax ASAP. Top 20% means 1 in 5. What on earth are you talking about. You are ethnic and bad at math how is that even possible?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, Pendejo and hebbewem
there is always need for looksmaxxing, as everyone should strive to become the best version of themselves physically and mentally otherwise its a waste of a life

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Ngl I always say height is cope on here but that's only if you're ugly. I do agree that once you pass a looks threshold height matters more than before but face is still king. But at 5'10 7 psl you still absolutely mog a 6'2 6 psl. If the number was 5'7 or so I'd say the tall 6'2 6 psl mogs.

Every psl below the 6 psl threshold height doesn't let you mog anyone that is higher psl than you. It is what it is.

What? 5-6 is by far the biggest jump in terms of dating life. You go from absolutely invisible to actually wanted by majority of women and not only that you can have success on online dating. Anything lower than 6 and you might as well be 3 psl ngl.
Imo 6'3 is far better then 6'2. You give off proper tall vibes around there since hardly anyone is 6'3+ but 6'2 is relativly common.
6psl 6'3 mogs 7psl 5'10.
I saw every girl In my class drool over a 5.5 psl 6'3 guy one day. They legit just started collectively whispering about how tall he is.

That's... what I said.
You said one in 15/30 guys are 6 psl.
Pretty different from there being max one 6 psl for every 30 young males.

• Hmm...
You said one in 15/30 guys are 6 psl.
Pretty different from there being max one 6 psl for every 30 young males.
You're so retarded. If there are 1 6psl person out of every 30 people, why would there be anyone anove that out of those 30? Stop over thinking things jfl

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Imo 6'3 is far better then 6'2. You give off proper tall vibes around there since hardly anyone is 6'3+ but 6'2 is relativly common.
6psl 6'3 mogs 7psl 5'10.
I saw every girl In my class drool over a 5.5 psl 6'3 guy one day. They legit just started collectively whispering about how tall he is.
6'2'' vs 6'3'' is legit hardly noticable if at all. 6'3'' vs 6'0'' is noticable for all women but men don't notice.

7 psl 5'10'' mogs 6 psl 6'3'' into oblivion. You said it yourself that I was 5.5 psl in my DL which was when I was 16 and I was also 6'2''-6'3'' at the time, and nah there were other guys that were way shorter than me that got much more attention even tho they weren't even 6.5 psl and then the one 7 psl I wrote about before he was short too below average for males, and got the most attention he even talked about how girls legit stare at him.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and Deleted member 2205
Once you are 6+ you’d get a better ROI from
Money maxxing and statusmaxxing

What are you trying to say fucking autist? I said 6psl was out of every 15-30 people. That would havily imply that someone higher than that wouldn't be in those 30 people, therfore saying "max of 6psl" isn't required; it's already.Use your dmn brain ffs, and quit being a cunt on such minor details.
I ment there's max one 6psl male in a group of every 30 meaning that a 6psl is likely to be even more rare then 1 in 30 imo.
It's you that didn't understand

• Hmm...
I ment there's max one 6psl male in a group of every 30 meaning that a 6psl is likely to be even more rare then 1 in 30 imo.
It's you that didn't understand
Maybe don't word it like an aspie and I'll understand. I don't where you live, but I'm pretty sure most people in America can agree that 2 in every 30 is 6psl.
6'3+ but 6'2 is relativly common
Of course a manlet would say that. 6'2 is 95th percentile, vs 6'3 being 99th percentle. I simply don't understand how a manlet can project so much as to say that 6'2 (a height commenly reffered to as the perfect height) is "quite common" while being 1 inch taller isn't.
6psl 6'3 mogs 7psl 5'10.
Talking about how tall someone is doesn't mean they are "drooling over" them. Women would have the same reaction to an extremely short dude at 5'3, saying "look how short he is"

Last edited:
chadlite checking in, just need a rhino and i'll ascend :chad:

if i fix upper eyelid exposure + nose, i'll be 6.5 PSL with low bf.
fuck that it has to be the nose, which is the most noticeable stuff ever...

Maybe don't word it like an aspie and I'll understand. I don't where you live, but I'm pretty sure most people in America can agree that 2 in every 30 is 6psl.

Of course a manlet would say that. 6'2 is 95th percentile, vs 6'3 being 99th percentle. I simply don't understand how a manlet can project so much as to say that 6'2 (a height commenly reffered to as the perfect height) is "quite common" while being 1 inch taller isn't.

Talking about how tall someone is doesn't mean they are "drooling over" them. Women would have the same reaction to an extremely short dude at 5'3, saying "look how short he is"
95th percentile and 99th is actually a pretty big difference.
6'3 guy is x5 times less common then the 6'2 guy
This is why 6'3 sounds so much better then 6'2. Far more rare.
Also the girls were drooling over him. Obv talking about someone's height in itself doesn't mean much but you weren't there. I could tell by the way they were talking about him.

Also the girls were drooling over him. Obv talking about someone's height in itself doesn't mean much but you weren't there. I could tell by the way they were talking about him.

if you'r 5'10 and above, height is cope. Just have a good face.
i mean, if you only want to slay.

Far more rare to be just 1 inch taller? You're actually mentaly disabled. You're acting like 6'2 is such a mediocre height when you're like 5'6. just lol
Manlet cope. You thought they were drooling over him because you are short and overestimate the effect height has on smv

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Far more rare to be just 1 inch taller? You're actually mentaly disabled

You litteraly just said 6'2 is the 95th percentile and 6'3 is the 99th. This means that being 6'3 is X5 times more rare then being 6'2. Can't you understand that?

You litteraly just said 6'2 is the 95th percentile and 6'3 is the 99th. This means that being 6'3 is X5 times more rare then being 6'2. Can't you understand that?
What I can't understand is why you're obsessing over an inch you brainlet.

What I can't understand is why you're obsessing over an inch you brainlet.
Calling me a brainlet yet you can't understand? :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

Because 6'3 is when you pass the threshold of just being above average height and are actually tall.

Last edited:
Because 6'3 is when you pass the threshold of just being above average height and are actually tall.

This is a 1 inch height difference. There is no retarded "threshold" you pass by. 6'3 is not a magical gate where you become tall.
Aren't you like sub 5'7? What's the point in you even arguing when either height will mog you to death?

Last edited:
View attachment 107741
This is a 1 inch height difference. There is no retarded "threshold" you pass by. 6'3 is not a magical gate where you become tall.
Aren't you like sub 5'7? What's the point in you even aruing when either height will mog you to death?

Be a 6+PSL theory that's all.
I pray to reach 6PSL+, i'm 6'0 that's average, if i could have been already 6PSL - i hope with low bf -, i would exchange 1 inch all day long.

View attachment 107741
Aren't you like sub 5'7? What's the point in you even aruing when either height will mog you to death?
What makes you think there's no threshold?
5'10 is average height. Anything under that and you crossed the threshold and became below average height.
Also my height isn't a factor? I'm 5'6 but anyone whos 5'7 isnt automatically tall to me just because they're taller? They're still short

5'10 is average height. Anything under that and you crossed the threshold and became below average height.
Also my height isn't a factor? I'm 5'6 but anyone whos 5'7 isnt automatically tall to me just because they're taller? They're still short

go slay in manlet countries like japan so

What are you even trying to say? 5'7 isn't automatically tall to me? No but 5'10+ is. As a manlet, you seriously can't go around maing bold statements like "muh 6'2 is only above average".

Even 6'0 is considered tall. I remember seeing multiple studies that showed that women wanted a man who was 6'0 to 6'1. I'm literally more than 4 inches taller than you and can still recognize this. Keep coping when you won't be able to reach either height jfl

What are you even trying to say? 5'7 isn't automatically tall to me? No but 5'10+ is. As a manlet, you seriously can't go around maing bold statements like "muh 6'2 is only above average".

Even 6'0 is considered tall. I remember seeing multiple studies that showed that women wanted a man who was 6'0 to 6'1. I'm literally more than 4 inches taller than you and can still recognize this. Keep coping when you won't be able to reach either height jfl
It is retarded when a manlet says 6’3 is average. As if ll can give you 7 inches. I woil apply to become 6’7 lmfao

• +1

6'2 is 1/20 men
6'3 is 1/100 men
Women like a man who's taller in comparison to the other men around them. Sure 6'2 is a good height. Its above average however no one looks at a 6'2 guy and thinks "wow he's tall" you see guys this tall multiple times a day.
Now at 6'3 you'll only be heightmogged once every few days in average compared to 6'2 guys. You don't see 6'3 guys every day and this is the height where people start to think "wow hes tall"
It is retarded when a manlet says 6’3 is average. As if ll can give you 7 inches. I woil apply to become 6’7 lmfao
When did I say 6'3 was average?
Straight up low IQ response tbh. At least dope is making points.

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod
Top 0.000000000000000000000001% or Death

• +1
Reactions: dogapm123
6'2 is 1/20 men
6'3 is 1/100 men
Women like a man who's taller in comparison to the other men around them. Sure 6'2 is a good height. Its above average however no one looks at a 6'2 guy and thinks "wow he's tall" you see guys this tall multiple times a day.
Now at 6'3 you'll only be heightmogged once every few days in average compared to 6'2 guys. You don't see 6'3 guys every day and this is the height where people start to think "wow hes tall"

DUDE above 5'10 height is COPE or you want to become top model tier material.
But most people won't, they just want to slay
Top 0.000000000000000000000001% or Death

what's your height ?
i would say 6'0-6'1.
but same as you, when i go eastern where i came from, i'm considered as a tall guy.

DUDE above 5'10 height is COPE or you want to become top model tier material.
But most people won't, they just want to slay
Above 5'10 isnt really cope. It's just not necessary to slay if you have a good face. Being taller then 5'10 100% increases your smv unless you're like 6'6+ where you end up being too tall for some women.

Above 5'10 isnt really cope. It's just not necessary to slay if you have a good face. Being taller then 5'10 100% increases your smv unless you're like 6'6+ where you end up being too tall for some women.

above 6'5 it's very bad.
the best imo is between 6'3 and 6"4.
But height doesn't matter to slay when you'r a 6+ PSL

above 6'5 it's very bad.
the best imo is between 6'3 and 6"4.
But height doesn't matter to slay when you'r a 6+ PSL
Height does matter at a 6psl and 7psl.
Good luck slaying as a 5' psl 7
Same with a 5'4 6psl
Being that small just turns off pussy.

Height does matter at a 6psl and 7psl.
Good luck slaying as a 5' psl 7
Same with a 5'4 6psl
Being that small just turns off pussy.
He clearly didnt refer to sub5’6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
He clearly didnt refer to sub5’6

yeah i didn't :
Be 5'10 and PSL close to 6 - 5.7-.8 or 6 - and you'll have no issue.
Of course it's better being taller till 6'4 but doesn't make the massive change that makes a 6 PSL.

yeah i didn't :
Be 5'10 and PSL close to 6 - 5.7-.8 or 6 - and you'll have no issue.
Of course it's better being taller till 6'4 but doesn't make the massive change that makes a 6 PSL.
I have watched many dating shows and if the average height guy has a good face he mogs the tallest 6’5 there. The girl always picks the good looking one. If you are sub5’4 just give up

I have watched many dating shows and if the average height guy has a good face he mogs the tallest 6’5 there. The girl always picks the good looking one. If you are sub5’4 just give up

definitively.
That's why i need to reach PSL 6.

Im not gl at all

6'2 is 1/20 men
6'3 is 1/100 men

Are you seriously that mentally disabled? 6'2 is 1 in every 20, and 6'3 is 1 out of 100. No girl will notice an inch especiallyar heights that tall. You're so aspie for even thinking 6'3 is any different from 6'2. I never understand how manlets think they can say the ideal height is muh not enough

Are you seriously that mentally disabled? 6'2 is 1 in every 20, and 6'3 is 1 out of 100. No girl will notice an inch especiallyar heights that tall. You're so aspie for even thinking 6'3 is any different from 6'2. I never understand how manlets think they can say the ideal height is muh not enough
I can easily notice the difference.. And like I said .6'3 is when you just about cross the threshold and reach the point where people think "wow hes tall"
Anyone with an IQ level above 85 should understand this concept.
especiallyar heights that tall.
Oh.. I see.

what's your height ?
i would say 6'0-6'1.
but same as you, when i go eastern where i came from, i'm considered as a tall guy.
I’m 6’1 but i can fraud upto 6’3 with shoes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043