If you are Black and have never been profiled by the Police

Bushman

Bushman

Order of the Golden Fleece
You possess pussy nigga Phenotype and are likely below MTN.

Tyrone is naturally formidable. Attractive black niggas are supposed to be formidable.
Average white/ rice brah view Tyrone as a sexual threat. They will never smile or ask him how he’s doing on the sidewalk.
Police and non black brahs are constantly giving my Tyrone older brother shit. Before ascending, @Blackgymmax probably never had to deal with cops. Now that he’s tyrone and somewhat formidable, the FEDS are constantly on his dick

On the other hand, Im a LTN , and non black niggas have treated me with kindness my entire life.
By my low T aspect, they assume im a innocuous house nigger and never racially profile me.
Ive gone into deep south convenience stores with a hoodie on n a backpack, and nobody has batted an Eye.
A rice brah even told me that he’d let me marry his daughter. Do you think hed say the same to an 8 PSL tatted Broderick clone with
Drip?
NO! He’d think Tyrone would knock his daughter up and DIP!

On one of my morning jogs, group of redneck brah even killed a bear and showed me the corpse to let me know the route was safe. If i was a mandingo savage, i would have just stood TEN TOES DOWN against the wild Beast, but since im a “yes massa” coward, white brah had to save me. Im a shame to my ancestors

PSL does not accurately model black male smv. Nigga smv is purely based on a nigga’s degree of real nigga physiognomy. This is why Obed blows that mukasa dweeb out of the water on tinder.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms, Jason Voorhees, mogger123 and 12 others
Explains why rodney King was beaten so badly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and bishōnenmaxxer
This is always what I said. It's not about muh psl for blacks. It's about not being a house nigger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyroneorkms, fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 21345 and 1 other person
Exactly is about apparence

TALL NT HTN BLACK = chad for blacks

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
I’ve been racially profiled by the police on multiple occasions

They think that I have my gat tucked beneath my waist in my pants

When in actuality it was just the massive bulge from my BBC

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, tyroneorkms, thereallegend and 7 others
Super smash bros pheno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48871, tyronechadmax, g0op and 2 others
you wouldn't know if you've been profiled by police anyway. 90% of the muh racial profiling muh raycism cases is nigger schizophrenia

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Stay away from those white women, nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and uglysub8male
This is always what I said. It's not about muh psl for blacks. It's about not being a house nigger.

"people from population groups i dont belong to have it on easy mode, but this observation's got nothing to do with me being a low iq coper".

now tell me more about the minimum requirements women/arabs/faggots/abos/aliens/you name it need to fulfill to pass a certain threshold of attractiveness. you have it harder than all of them, right? :forcedsmile:

more like retardmaxxed

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
blacks are privileged if you’re chaddam like me you’re fucked especially in europe

I was profiled one time by a cracker pig. I used to have a job as a sign holder back in 2018. I got tired and walked behind the store to take a rest and get some shade. The pig drove by and apparently saw me sitting down, backed his car up and told me to move and said something like “I don’t want you bringing that into my neighborhood” (referring to the sign I was holding for a smoke shop). I’m like wtf in my head. I felt so violated and powerless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hardrada and chosen-one
"people from population groups i dont belong to have it on easy mode, but this observation's got nothing to do with me being a low iq coper".

now tell me more about the minimum requirements women/arabs/faggots/abos/aliens/you name it need to fulfill to pass a certain threshold of attractiveness. you have it harder than all of them, right? :forcedsmile:

more like retardmaxxed
We literally had this argument before, nigga

I didn't say it was easy. I just said you had to be a field nigger.

attractive, high psl, still a house nigger so would struggle

attractive? Yeah, good enough to make it. But if he's short and scrawny (can't work in the fields), its over

Prime field nigger. Even I would suck his dick, and I'm racist and straight

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tyroneorkms, Kamui, Sprinkles and 1 other person
I was profiled one time by a cracker pig. I used to have a job as a sign holder back in 2018. I got tired and walked behind the store to take a rest and get some shade. The pig drove by and apparently saw me sitting down, backed his car up and told me to move and said something like “I don’t want you bringing that into my neighborhood” (referring to the sign I was holding for a smoke shop). I’m like wtf in my head. I felt so violated and powerless
A sign holder?

only a matter of time

What about blacks with high trust pretty boy pheno like @MakinMogReturns or Michael Ealy etc