If you are built like that it's over.

H

hytt

Master
RDT 20240320 1729007860309715689846287

Look at this subhuman in his fat loss journey. It's good that he is losing weight but with hips like that it's already over + he has nigger hair and don't even mention his super thin thighs and legs that are the first thing women will notice.
That's why I always say the thighs pill is underrated in this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: Pesho
Muh thighs pill
Did you seriously just say that bro?
"Just have nice thighs broo"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, butterworld, gujaraticel and 2 others
i can smell estrogen

holy shit those hips are brutal

Muh thighs pill
Did you seriously just say that bro?
Yes you fucking retard. The thighs pill are extremely important and it's one of the first things women notice. As a man it's difficult to understand the woman brain but that's how it is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and Jeww
Yes you fucking retard. The thighs pill are extremely important and it's one of the first things women notice. As a man it's difficult to understand the woman brain but that's how it is.
You're really stupid but tbh I can't except anything else from a user here.
Just stfu, I'm trying to go to sleep

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
dumb thread, hes still fat retard

View attachment 2810618
Look at this subhuman in his fat loss journey. It's good that he is losing weight but with hips like that it's already over + he has nigger hair and don't even mention his super thin thighs and legs that are the first thing women will notice.
He shoud've become even fatter so his hips don't stand out as much

• JFL
Reactions: hytt
View attachment 2810618
BRUTAL I have wide hips narrowish shoulders my parents were in their 40s when having me brutlaaallalllallalll I hit my hips on furniture OVER

I have a thick thighs, what's the fucking benefit of that you delusional fuck??