If you are not in the US height doesn't matter nearly as much.

ivan.kuk

ivan.kuk

Bronze
Where I'm from being 6"5' doesn't really do much for me. I feel like the heightpill is a American thing where there are so much more shorter people. If you are in East Europe, or Nordics it's way less important.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 51465
Nigga Poland doesn't count for shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and ivan.kuk
Cope height is universal law

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Heinrich Schmidt, wishIwasSalludon and 8 others
5ft8+ is bare minimum, anything under is problematic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, wishIwasSalludon and 5 others
but in all seriousness, 6ft is the minimum to not have problems, since that is the most common cutoff for height in dating and to not get made fun of

• +1
Reactions: starbucks and ivan.kuk
but in all seriousness, 6ft is the minimum to not have problems, since that is the most common cutoff for height in dating and to not get made fun of
At 5ft8 u can fraud those 2 inches with proper shoes and insoles so wouldnt be a problem then, at 5ft10 you should be higher than majority of women, and women dont really care about numbers from my experience, as long as you are taller than her will be enough. Of course the more height the better, but I said about absolute minimum, because 6ft is already good height

Where I'm from being 6"5' doesn't really do much for me. I feel like the heightpill is a American thing where there are so much more shorter people. If you are in East Europe, or Nordics it's way less important.
what about shithole country like romania

Realistically 5 ft 10 / 5 ft 11.

height doesnt matter if your a sub5 , if your a normie or chad you might be a bit more attractive ive got friends who are 6'8 and 6'4 sub5 and dont pull for shit