50% chance of being male

That's a 0.00175% chance being a human
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VolcelFTW, horizontallytall, Lynxress and 32 others
@St.TikTokcel @📎♿️⚙️ @WeiWei
Being white is a halo as much as u niggas want to cope about it . I'm not saying this because I'm curry but because I've seen it irlm

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, Costcosuperstore, murdah and 4 others
Being white is a halo as much as u niggas want to cope about it . I'm not saying this because I'm curry but because I've seen it irlm
It’s not

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, Jason Voorhees and St.TikTokcel
If 5 PSL + 6'2 + 20 inch bideltoid.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zan, murdah, try2beme and 5 others
I’m not rich

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
blud forgot abt face 💀

I am not tall nor good looking tho

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Marsiere214, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, murdah, WeiWei and 2 others
Maybe in multicultural countries. In continental Europe Is Just the default state, so this whole jbw theory doesn't mean anything at all

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and XtrovertNTnormalfag
Look at the bfs of Victoria secrets supermodels. Most of them are tall rich white normies
Victorias secret models look like troons and are built like little boys.

• +1
Reactions: twojei
Maybe in multicultural countries. In continental Europe Is Just the default state, so this whole jbw theory doesn't mean anything at all
Not all europeans are tall and rich.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Not all europeans are tall and rich.
Yes but there Is no halo in being White, everyone Is White. So It all comes down with Just be in the upper percentiles of genetics / extraction theory.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, albe.ORG and Jason Voorhees
7% chance of being born white worldwide
5% chance of being over 6"2 worldwide
1% chance of being rich (Western rich btw) worldwide
50% chance of being male

That's not even factoring in looks JFL.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212, LooksThinker, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Yes but there Is no halo in being White, everyone Is White. So It all comes down with Just be in the upper percentiles of genetics / extraction theory.
If u are rich u are also more likely to have an upper class anglo saxon phenotype with blue eyes and more refined features.

Yes pretty much, u can use white pass card with women and also in society when looking for a job. They rather have white guys with white names when they see the resumes, altough they don't want to admit it nowadays. But in a white country it's not special (especially the West where most is white gl and tall) Also good IQ on average

Maybe if i was full white i wouldn't be such a piece of trash, garbage mind you

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Jason Voorhees
White “privilege”=slave away 6-8 years for masters degree, vote in sham election, build community from wilderness, n risk life for the Fatherland just to import mail order jungle gook to betabux.

being Black in the West is Easy Mode nigga.
Expectations are rock bottom, so you can get away with doing the absolute bare minimum.
You never vote, never pay tax, play PS5 all day, and your voice is valued as much as upper middle class white brah.
Non ethnic/non black women will literally pay for your transportation/food on dates because they expect you to be broke n shiftless.
You can get into any college in the US with a good ACT score and nothing else because the average black score is so bad.

Nobody will ever step to you or bother you in public because they think you can go ape at any moment.
Most Niggas don’t realize how easy it is to exploit the system in white societies, so they complain about “racism” and “white privilege”.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Tabula Rasa, 0S4MA and 4 others
50% chance of being male

Many of these things's probabilities directly correlate. Meaning that being born white, you are more likely to be above 6'2, more likely to be rich.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Marsiere214, Ricky212 and 7 others
Many of these things's probabilities directly correlate. Meaning that being born white, you are more likely to be above 6'2, more likely to be rich.
100% agree

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Jason Voorhees and mayo mogger
avg indian household earns way more in murica then whites so money isnt , height maybe but thats just pre selection

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, Jason Voorhees and SidharthTheSlayer
50% chance of being male

Instead of a gun under the pillow, I have a rope. The rope is always here for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and mayo mogger
avg indian household earns way more in murica then whites so money isnt , height maybe but thats just pre selection
Being an Indian in a western country might make you more likely to be rich, but whites still are the most likely to have all 3 attributes at once.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, brucewayne78 and mayo mogger
50% chance of being male

It's closer to 16.5% of being born white worldwide.

Not counting Indians, Pakis, Middle Easterners who are all Caucasoids genetically

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

Not counting Indians, Pakis, Middle Easterners who are all Caucasoids genetically
98% of world is brown/deathniK, bucko.

• +1
On the bright side for my ethnics:

Hideous ethnic girls date whiteboys. The pretty ones dont

Unless they are dating some rich white chad then its wraps the girl has to be beautiful

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Jason Voorhees and mayo mogger
98% of world is brown/deathniK, bucko.
Keep fucking coping and trying to feel special. Europe and Asia are not separate continents to begin with, it's a supercontinent called Eurasia. Just because a Greek geographer of the past separated the two and NPCs adopted it doesn't mean shit.

Indians, South Asians, Middle Easterners are all Caucasoids proven genetically, linguistically, etc. I can make a whole thread on it if you'd like to see it.

Also

95% of Europe is white so 746,400,000 * 0.95 = 709,080,000
~500 million people overseas who identify as white = 709,080,000+500,000,000 = 1,209,080,000
1,209,080,000/8,100,000,000 (total human population) = 15%

once again, not counting the so-called "deathniks"

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
being curry is a bigger halo then being white is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, Bushman, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
95% of Europe is white so 746,400,000 * 0.95 = 709,080,000
Average "European" "Med" looks like this. Very white, saar.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, dehydrated and Jason Voorhees
The dopamine would be crazy

• +1

Africa Population (LIVE)
Africa population is equivalent to 17.89% of the total world population
The current population of Asia is 4,778,753,248 as of Saturday, April 20, 2024, based on the latest United Nations estimates. Asia population is equivalent to 59.22%

77% of people are African or Asian I haven't even added Hispanics or immigrants in other continents

• +1
  • +1
Title pretty much.
agreed but you should have just said rich. i always hated richfags and how easy they have it. better to be rich and not tall + white, than to be tall + white and not rich.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Costcosuperstore and Jason Voorhees
Africa Population (LIVE)
Africa population is equivalent to 17.89% of the total world population
The current population of Asia is 4,778,753,248 as of Saturday, April 20, 2024, based on the latest United Nations estimates. Asia population is equivalent to 59.22%

77% of people are African or Asian I haven't even added Hispanics or immigrants in other continents
Read the post above. Once again, based on geographical boundaries that are not only outdated but make no sense.

South, West Asians and East Asians are placed under one group when they have zero relations to one another. And remember that aboriginals, SEA populations that are mixed with other racial groups, are all included in the total Asian population

The total Mongoloid population (with Han Chinese making up majority) is closer to 2 billion. Not that far off from the rest.

Title pretty much.
Everyone can win. The only way to lose is if you dont get out youre full potential in all things in life. Otherwise this website would not be named looksmax. You have to maximise with the tools you have been handed. This life is a marathon not a race. Some people win more but everyone can win. The question is: ''Can you win?''.

• +1
x Rich
x Tall
✓ White

No wonder I rot on this forum

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Jason Voorhees
Being born mulatto mogs.

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and Ricky212