If you are rich tall and white you have won at life

agreed but you should have just said rich. i always hated richfags and how easy they have it. better to be rich and not tall + white, than to be tall + white and not rich.
Insane cope, you can change your financial status and cant change your height.

White tall broke > white + not tall + rich

On the bright side for my ethnics:

Hideous ethnic girls date whiteboys. The pretty ones dont

Unless they are dating some rich white chad then its wraps the girl has to be beautiful
Not true nigga all gl white foids belong to white men. You just don't like whites and you underrate them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Not true nigga all gl white foids belong to white men. You just don't like whites and you underrate them
U live in the english channels

I live in london

Fuck u mean u know more than me💀💀💀 i am surrounded by interracials everyday

also stfu i said that white brah take the ethnic beautiful ones

So done with sensitive cumskins

U live in the english channels
I returned home btw

Well there are 9 million niggas living in London, everything happens there (statistically), you just see what you wanna see

• +1
I returned home btw

Well there are 9 million niggas living in London, everything happens there (statistically), you just see what you wanna see
Shut up cuck ur like 16
Muh racist go suck yourself

I'm 21 nga
Go hangout with ethnic girls, clearly u have never in ur life

U dont know the dynamic im talking about of self hating deathniks so dont pretend to understand it

• Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Insane cope, you can change your financial status and cant change your height.

White tall broke > white + not tall + rich
“just get rich bro!!!” look at what you type before posting it because this is retarded. tall broke guy rots, a short richfag lives life to the fullest

• +1
“just get rich bro!!!” look at what you type before posting it because this is retarded. tall broke guy rots, a short richfag lives life to the fullest
a tall broke guy doesnt necessarily rot, he happily lives knowing a woman finds him literally PHYSICALLY attractive. You dont have to "just get rich" just get a job, a 6'5 broke dude is better anyday than 5'4 rich dude, height has a lot of potential in life since once you have it thats it.

And by rich we are not speaking even necessarily millionaire status, just a good 6 figures is enough to usually be well-off

• +1
lets not forget that its basically impossible to become wealthy unless ur already born in a high tax bracket.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
biggest cope i have ever seen
youre the one coping about height and being a manlet. im not really coping, anyone can get money just do the right thing go get a job and dont be lazy.

height there is no way out, brother.

lets not forget that its basically impossible to become wealthy unless ur already born in a high tax bracket.
Yeah once you are in poverty, it's hard to get out.

But I was just talking about breaking out of poverty which isn't the same as getting rich.

Looks still matter more and as long as you are not broke everything will be fine.

youre the one coping about height and being a manlet. im not really coping, anyone can get money just do the right thing go get a job and dont be lazy.

height there is no way out, brother.
im not a manlet but i would willingly become a manlet if it made me rich

im not a manlet but i would willingly become a manlet if it made me rich
that just shows that the question of whether a person would rather be tall but broke or short but rich depends on your circumstances, for instance if you are tall & broke but you are friends with a billionaire.

i know someone exactly like this whos also pretty smart had 3 girlfriends but didnt lose his v card cuz hes too high inhib