If you are teen and you are not on steroids.

Lucifer

Lucifer

Dark Triad Psychopath
Then what the hell are you doing, stop coping with all other bullshit and get on 6 month cycle. I cannot emphasize how greatly you would benefit from it.

Properly the best advice you would ever receive in this forum. In 6 month the results would be increased length in the ramus and mandibles. Increased height and width of chin. Protruding browridge. Low bodyfat and massester hypertrophy.

You would just need to be on cycle for 6month and the bone changes are permanent.
One of the biggest thing I have ever done was that I took steroids while I was going through puberty.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Strafe and Incoming
Just fuck up your own endocrinesystem for the rest of your life theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, jake_okok, mikeock and 30 others
Yeah doesn't it fuck you up?

This is why I never visit the looksmaxxing section tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dutcher, GigaMogger, Zeta ascended and 9 others
Just fuck up your own endocrinesystem for the rest of your life theory
Low iq post retard, that's what PCT is for. You cretin.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Pics and i consider

Why are all of your posts so retarded?

Just make sure you stunt your growth and end up manlet height, JFL.

Ok 👍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
if i dont get hairloss or kidney issues ill do it

Just turn yourself into an estrogen factory bro

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 5694 and 2 others
That’s not a great idea. You’d be better off with SARMs, HCG, SERMs, some Sildenafil, and a light AI.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694 and Deleted member 5912
ITT OP teaches you how to look 30 at 18

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Then what the hell are you doing, stop coping with all other bullshit and get on 6 month cycle. I cannot emphasize how greatly you would benefit from it.

Properly the best advice you would ever receive in this forum. In 6 month the results would be increased length in the ramus and mandibles. Increased height and width of chin. Protruding browridge. Low bodyfat and massester hypertrophy.

You would just need to be on cycle for 6month and the bone changes are permanent.
One of the biggest thing I have ever done was that I took steroids while I was going through puberty.
Manletmaxx, also most gyms are closed. What then?

Don’t do this unless you want to risk fusing your growth plates and stunting your height permanently.

COULD it work? Sure. You could do a crazy PCT and hope for the best. Maybe you’ll be fine. Or maybe you’ll get a surge of oestrogen telling your body that puberty is over and whoospie puberty is now over.

remember
WXrVfSV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Npcdoomer

Jfl its all Cope This is a 14 year old Who roided to 15
7B83BBF1 EADA 45B7 B61F BD5643489D75

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 5912

ONLY AFTER 20-21 when YOO WILL REACH UR MAX HEIGHT MORE OR LESS

being a manlet and looking muscular NOT WORTH IT

over for your endocrine system

What cycle would you recommend

ONLY AFTER 20-21 when YOO WILL REACH UR MAX HEIGHT MORE OR LESS

being a manlet and looking muscular NOT WORTH IT
That’s why you run ai