If you do MSE wrong its better to never even try

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
About to get it for real this time after this meeting with the ortho.

Here are some tips I will follow.

1. Never over expand
Literally you can always gain too much but even a small amount of expansion can really be life changing. Especially if you are doing it for reasons beyond appearance even small expansion will massively help the airway. Only turn it once per day max and always make sure not to over do it. Don't get greedy. Even a tiny 3 MM expansion is going to be noticeable

2. If you wear a face mask or face bow wear it 24/7
I think I will have mine on for 3 months to fix my underbite and get some forward expansion. I am not ultra recessed but its noticeable. I will wear it 20+ hours a day even when I sleep. People have said facemask does not work but most of the people saying this wore it 8 hours a day it only works if majority of your day you have it on otherwise the progress reverts leading to slow if any progress so only wear if you seriously wanna wear this 22 hours a day

3. Expand the lower as well
You need a plan for the lower jaw like MSDO its best to get these done either together or you can do it later. If you get MSE alone then make sure to really expand less so the top isn't noticeable bigger then the bottom.

Other general advice while you do this take MK677 D3 K2 and other things to promote bone growth as this will accelerate and improve the effects. The main take away is do not over expand and stop if you see any asymmetries if you are slow with expansion and don't over do it you won't get any

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: polishcel, MSEinvestigator, BeanletMogger and 5 others
Watched dozens of peoples experiences most of the issue are from over expansion/not paying attention to issues developing if you are expanding slowly you can easily catch asymmetries before they become extreme.

And not wearing the face mask literally every second of the day don't even bother if you are going to go through the pain of it either do it 20+ hours a day or just save your time and money

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator and twilight
Other main take away is this is a cosmetic surgery secondarily to health. If you can't go into it with that mindset don't bother

Ur just regurgitating surface level online MSE tips

took me back to 2020

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, tinderhacker and Deleted member 11126
Ur just regurgitating surface level online MSE tips

took me back to 2020
Its legit from what I've seen especially if your a narrow palatecel I wouldn't advice it for someone with a normal palate as your risking a lot for less benefits the more narrow you are the more likely it will be worth it

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel and ccwarrior
At the end I mean

first two points are ABSOLUTELY true.
Over expansion is unnecessary and looks awful. Be conservative.

Theoretically, facemask wearing should be intense and 24/7 at the beginning which a lot of people don't do.

But even then, it's dumb to think it'll work at all.

MSDO is a meme. Ronald Ead is a broscientist dumbass.
So is the D3 and K2 tbh

• +1
Reactions: twilight, tinderhacker and Blond3cel
I think I will have mine on for 3 months to fix my underbite and get some forward expansion.
Is there any research yet how much expansion forward you can gain IF you really wear the mask over 20h per day ? ( As adult )

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator and Deleted member 11126
Over expansion looks awful. Be conservative.
Ive seen a few cases it looks comical literaly destroyed their own faces its so dumb.

• +1
Reactions: zura, tinderhacker, Deleted member 11126 and 1 other person
At the end I mean

first two points are ABSOLUTELY true.
Over expansion is unnecessary and looks awful. Be conservative.

Theoretically, facemask wearing should be intense and 24/7 at the beginning which a lot of people don't do.

But even then, it's dumb to think it'll work at all.

MSDO is a meme. Ronald Ead is a broscientist dumbass.
So is the D3 and K2 tbh
Yeah I don't know enough about MSDO got like 1-2 months before I see this guy he's very well ranked and almost no failed expansions either. I have seen some pretty convincing face mask ones I think it works if your insanely dedicated but I am not sure I will just have to rot for 3 months to find out not like I will be going outside much anyways

The big thing is over expansion though you really don't want to fuck this up you can only stop an asymmetry or weird effects early on if you just turn it like crazy and don't pay attention your fucked

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
Could I benefit from it if i have nonexistent zygos and a 6-8 teeth smile, some niggas say that is a ogremaxxing cope procedure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Its legit from what I've seen especially if your a narrow palatecel I wouldn't advice it for someone with a normal palate as your risking a lot for less benefits the more narrow you are the more likely it will be worth it
why not for a normal palate? If well prepared is it still not ideal?

• Hmm...
why not for a normal palate? If well prepared is it still not ideal?
Well it just seems stupid man. You get none of the health or breathing benefits or at least way less. And your risking all this shit for nothing. You will also likely not get much expansion either

Like I wouldn't tell a person with a good forward jaw to get bimax even if they would look slightly better it would only be worth it if you needed it

Last edited:
  • +1
Ive seen a few cases it looks comical literaly destroyed their own faces its so dumb.
Yeah more is NOT always better with these surgeries you can go forwards but not backwards
Is there any research yet how much expansion forward you can gain IF you really wear the mask over 20h per day ? ( As adult )
I saw some pretty impressive results but I am not sure what the actual numbers are. I think it varies. How consistent you are and your age you said adult but even till 25 or later your skull is hardening more. A 20 year old will expand faster then a 25 year old. The male Jaw develops into mid 20's finishing the final hardening.

But one 26 year old looksmaxer on here said he had pretty decent results @Scar tissue

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blond3cel and twilight
Could I benefit from it if i have nonexistent zygos and a 6-8 teeth smile, some niggas say that is a ogremaxxing cope procedure
Do your own research but if you got 6 teeth showing chance you have a narrow palate I would say health should be a focus too

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel and GreedIcon
what’s your discord man

• +1
615 Age and Bone Mass

essentially, the higher you are on this graph the more of a meme MSE and (specially) facemask is.

You can see how in average it's pretty much joever at 20

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel and Deleted member 11126
View attachment 2370676

essentially, the higher you are on this graph the more of a meme MSE and (specially) facemask is.

Idk I still wanna go for it at 20 hit puberty pretty late and have weak bones to begin with so we will see. years of sleep apnea have really taken their toll

Last edited:
  • +1
Like I wouldn't tell a person with a good forward jaw to get bimax even if they would look slightly better it would only be worth it if you needed it
I agree with this 100% its beyond dumb to undergo surgery for minimal returns and most of the times they have other failos which are way worse.

View attachment 2370676

I saw some pretty impressive results but I am not sure what the actual numbers are.
IIRC ive seen a Ortho case somewhere with Xrays so no "Trust me bro" where a ~30 yr ( M or F idk ) got forward expansion in the entire Maxilla not only the LeFort I.

• +1
IIRC ive seen a Ortho case somewhere with Xrays so no "Trust me bro" where a ~30 yr ( M or F idk ) got forward expansion in the entire Maxilla not only the LeFort I.
if not LARP, 100% female. but probably LARP

I agree with this 100% its beyond dumb to undergo surgery for minimal returns and most of the times they have other failos which are way worse.

I mean I believe it different cases depends on how consistent they are I also think genes gender come into play too. Although 30 is pretty old not even late bloomer tier

• +1
if not LARP, 100% female. but probably LARP
No I dont think it was LARP it was from an Ortho directly.
You might be right with gender tho.
Im gonna try to find it again

• +1