If you get microblading on your eyebrows can you continue to use minox on them ?

Yeeeeet

Yeeeeet

Iron
Just not sure on if anyone has done this and just curious whether it fucks the ink up or messes with the results at all ?

Yeah, With microblading you mean shit that colours your eyebrows right?
If so, you can use minox.
But I'd probably not do microneedling + minox and microblading afterwards or before.

Yeah, With microblading you mean shit that colours your eyebrows right?
If so, you can use minox.
But I'd probably not do microneedling + minox and microblading afterwards or before.
Oh ok cool just was curious if it fucked up the ink or did anything like that have you done microblading or know any members who have and have had good results ?

Oh ok cool just was curious if it fucked up the ink or did anything like that have you done microblading or know any members who have and have had good results ?
Nah, it's fine. I would guess that it doesn't hold up that long then tho, I'd use minox first then microblade.
Alcohol dissolves makeup from my knowledge.
I've occasionally used a microblading pen, but my gf said it looks uncanny as shit and that I can't do it right, so apparently you have to be good in it or people will notice

Nah, it's fine. I would guess that it doesn't hold up that long then tho, I'd use minox first then microblade.
Alcohol dissolves makeup from my knowledge.
I've occasionally used a microblading pen, but my gf said it looks uncanny as shit and that I can't do it right, so apparently you have to be good in it or people will notice
What about permanent tattoo on eyebrows?