If you have a strength you should double down on it

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta

People who succeed tend to have one excessive cartoon character like trait

I am trying to find my best traits at the moment
I am particularly strong at shoulder pressing so I am spamming that exercise at the moment and recording my progress so that when I get back to peak shoulder strength I can post it and show off 0.1% shoulder pressing strength then possibly sell a program despite knowing it was my genes that did the work.
(jfl at lifting man made metal in a man made shed being my claim to fame)

I have height as my mogger physical trait but if I try hard to draw attention to it, it looks desperate since normies say shit like "when your entire personality is your height"
Which just makes it seem like you have nothing else going for you which is a fair point, I doubt Mrazik has ever felt the need to tell someone online that he is 6'4

The brutal thing about looking for your cartoon character like strength is realizing you don't really have one
God didn't max out any of your sliders

You need to get to the top of the status hierarchy in something
esports fags get bitches
chess aspie magnus carlsen gets bitches
incel looking musicians get bitches

I sometimes think I have a gift for aspie outside of the box thinking but all it has led me towards is writing essays on a mentalcel forum
Maybe I should become a fiction writer, I have a few bits of erotica that I've written saved.

What is your mogger cartoon character trait?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, iabsolvejordan and Manletmachine
pls bro stop writing essays no one is going to read

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Manletmachine, 6ft4 and Bozoogway
i have no strengths

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Theory:
Trying to slay or gain status off just your face as a sub Chadlite is like trying to get to the NBA at sub 6'
Sure there will be a handful of guys who manage it, but the effort required will be so high and the chances of making it be so low that for 99.9% of people it's just wasted effort.

Slayers slay because they are top 0.01% in something else, whether it be social media follower count, musical success level, luxury life spending level, sporting ability, you guys aren't getting there relying on your God given physical traits when you aren't a giga outlier

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
high IQ thread