If you have acne, check your estrogen

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
You might have too much of it. Rather get your hormones, diet and body fat level right instead of using synthetic retinoids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Good_Little_Goy and stuckneworleans
legit

Ways to lower E? I don't really want to fuck with an AI. Proviron seems good.

Honestly proviron is a great "pubertymaxxing drug" if you wanna call it that. Raises dht without surpressing to much, masculine development of the face, slightly lowers E and raises T. It's also good for collagen. Be sure you aren't a hair loss cel tho. @rax1337 blackpill us on proviron man.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
DHT can also give you acne

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
legit

Ways to lower E? I don't really want to fuck with an AI.
I guess this is why milk/dairy makes acne worse because it has soy in it!!!

DHT can also give you acne
Yeah anything high in androgens can. Just keep a good diet and skincare and you should be good.

I would prefer higher DHT than higher E, for obvious reasons.
I guess this is why milk/dairy makes acne worse because it has soy in it!!!
Not if you get farm raised. But yes dairy is bad for acne.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and Chadlitecel
Yeah anything high in androgens can. Just keep a good diet and skincare and you should be good.

I would prefer higher DHT than higher E, for obvious reasons.

Not if you get farm raised. But yes dairy is bad for acne.
Capture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
If this is true then I am the highest E person to ever live. I legit cannot exist without roaccutane, my face goes full pizza mode after 2 weeks of not taking the pills, and its literally pimple on a pimple, surrounded by pimple.

• So Sad
Reactions: thecaste
If this is true then I am the highest E person to ever live. I legit cannot exist without roaccutane, my face goes full pizza mode after 2 weeks of not taking the pills, and its literally pimple on a pimple, surrounded by pimple.
Check E, keep diet in check and high dose accutane to nuke it forever.

the information is wrong. THERE'S NO SOY in dairy. maybe you mean cow's estrogen.
oh... I got mixed up because of that stupid controversy. it's something planet based called Soy milk.....

thanks for letting me know.

I don't even know whom to respond to first so I'm just gonna address everyone and say this:

If you have too much estrogen, get lean, stay lean, look at your diet and supplementation (especially vitamin A) and - if you can tolerate it well - have 1-2 cups of black coffee a day.

I was never prone to acne much and when I did break out here an there, I was almost always too fat.

If you are fat and want to take anabolic steroids, expect to break out like crazy. If you're still going through puberty, have too much body fat and eat a shitty diet, expect to get acne to some degree.

Getting lean and fixing nutrient deficiencies are the biggest things you can do to fix acne.

If you take lots of biotin and don't get enough panthotenic acid (vitamin B5), expect to get at least some pimples.
Phytoestrogens (soy) won't have much of an impact, if at all. Dairy can to some degree, for some people.

Tl;dr: get lean, stay lean, eat better and get the nutrients you need. Drink (or eat) enough water.

• +1
I don't even know whom to respond to first so I'm just gonna address everyone and say this:

If you have too much estrogen, get lean, stay lean, look at your diet and supplementation (especially vitamin A) and - if you can tolerate it well - have 1-2 cups of black coffee a day.

I was never prone to acne much and when I did break out here an there, I was almost always too fat.

If you are fat and want to take anabolic steroids, expect to break out like crazy. If you're still going through puberty, have too much body fat and eat a shitty diet, expect to get acne to some degree.

Getting lean and fixing nutrient deficiencies are the biggest things you can do to fix acne.

If you take lots of biotin and don't get enough panthotenic acid (vitamin B5), expect to get at least some pimples.
Phytoestrogens (soy) won't have much of an impact, if at all. Dairy can to some degree, for some people.

Tl;dr: get lean, stay lean, eat better and get the nutrients you need. Drink (or eat) enough water.
Acne is hormonal generally. I'm 12% bf active, eat good whole foods, get sun, take vitamins and lift but I still get acne. Of course i've limited it with everything im doing and good skin care. But if your a teen and have hormonal acne, you have to deal with it. Or take accutane (stunt growth) or take antibiotics (problem comes back after off meds).

Acne is hormonal generally. I'm 12% bf active, eat good whole foods, get sun, take vitamins and lift but I still get acne. Of course i've limited it with everything im doing and good skin care. But if your a teen and have hormonal acne, you have to deal with it. Or take accutane (stunt growth) or take antibiotics (problem comes back after off meds).
I literally said it can be hormonal (i.e. excess estrogen) in the title. That doesn't mean everybody's the same.

I don't know what your diet/supplementation is like but you might want to have a look at your vitamin A intake, especially when you're taking lots of vitamin D. If nothing changes, keep searching.

Btw, mild acne isn't that big of a deal if you're still in puberty.

• +1
You might have too much of it. Rather get your hormones, diet and body fat level right instead of using synthetic retinoids.
Legit
After I leanmaxxed I have like zero acne now

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 1849
Ways to lower E? I don't really want to fuck with an AI. Proviron seems good.
Vitamin E, Stinging Nettle Root, and Selenium.

I don't know what your diet/supplementation is like but you might want to have a look at your vitamin A intake, especially when you're taking lots of vitamin D. If nothing changes, keep searching.
Vitamin A is necessary for balancing D, but dosing Vitamin A can easily result in toxicity. I recommend taking 10,000 IU only once a week, which is still significantly above the RDA.

• +1
Vitamin E, Stinging Nettle Root, and Selenium.

Vitamin A is necessary for balancing D, but dosing Vitamin A can easily result in toxicity. I recommend taking 10,000 IU only once a week, which is still significantly above the RDA.
Gotcha.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cope