If you have no signs of aging but look older, is it due to dimorphism or facial features?

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
Been told I look like a College senior since college freshman year by many ppl, i have no wrinkles or fine lines, good hair, good fashion but my voice is deep af

IMG 9087

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: blite, zharupodrugu, Donkeyballs and 4 others
bro if that's you in that pic you don't look like a college senior you look 49

• +1
Reactions: blite, Lawton88, zharupodrugu and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 27472, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
can be both, obviously bald people and bearded people look older. Also if you have facial bones that are prominent like Daniel Day Lewis you'll look older too

probably recessed maxilla

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
can be both, obviously bald people and bearded people look older. Also if you have facial bones that are prominent like Daniel Day Lewis you'll look older too
my pic is not me, i have hair. I have visible cheekbones, prominent browridge and hollow cheeks tho

you look like your in your 50s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and bradpittshairline
id be mad if it was me but it aint

Dimorphism, or some bad feature

it means ur asian

• So Sad
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Oh i meant these guys before
BTS_Group.jpg
thats what my question was, does lack of dimorphism make them look younger? because I have no signs of ageing and glowing skin and thick hair

thats what my question was, does lack of dimorphism make them look younger? because I have no signs of ageing and glowing skin and thick hair
yes lack of dimorphism and eyes

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Been told I look like a College senior since college freshman year by many ppl, i have no wrinkles or fine lines, good hair, good fashion but my voice is deep af
they tryna be nice, they prolly thought u someone’s dad

depends many factor, your style, hairstyle, dimorphism .. ect.

Am 29y but i look 22-25 for many foids, but i have high dimorphism

Its because the head and facial outline appearing bigger from increased temporalis muscles on the skulls sides and all those muscles on top of the head. Even young dudes will look way more matured/older with even the smallest width increase. Its partly what happened to chico and why his youthful aesthetic features are thrown off now with his wider head

Width is always one of the most superficially dimorphic things ever on first glance

For someone w average or narrow bizygo width and white to be equally dimorphic they'd need a midface like this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
show me bro, I was told you look like robert pattinson
I do but worse ratios. doesnt actually matter anymore as i’m having surgery in 4 months

• +1
I do but worse ratios. doesnt actually matter anymore as i’m having surgery in 4 months
you still look like him so you mog, how are you getting surgery at such a young age?

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
  • +1
Overly dimorphic people tend to look older. If u not fat, old, roided, or with raped collagen that's it.
I lack dimorphism I look way younger than my age, like a freshman/high school senior but there's a drawback it does nuke my SMV rapidly. You need to choose your style wisely to appeal to certain ages of women but at the same time not destroy your SMV by trying to look too young.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
I wanna ruin our friendship, we should be lovers instead

im currently 15 years old
abhorrence and debetro are 15 too! and they found bp at a young age

• +1
abhorrence and debetro are 15 too! and they found bp at a young age
no way, I thoguht they were both older jfl

well i’m glad I found this space and I woudont change a thing, no regrets at all

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
same getting surgery this year then bimax in 2-3 years
what surgeries are you getting? btw regarding bimax i suggest you to book a consult asap as preparation orthodontics take a lot if you’re not going to have a surgery first approach

• +1
what surgeries are you getting? btw regarding bimax i suggest you to book a consult asap as preparation orthodontics take a lot if you’re not going to have a surgery first approach
yeah man i def need orthodontics, but my parents wont let me get bimax even if i need it because theyre scared of surgery, so i cant get prepration orthodontics but rather braces that will camo my bite issues. My jaw obv isnt super recessed and looks average but i know a bimax will fix 1-2 minor functional issues + aesthetics.

I will first need to save 30k after college to get my bimax in italy with the best doc i can find. Would you suggest me to consult some maxofacs before i go with ortho treatment?

And this year im getting a small 600 graft hair transplant for reinforcing my exisitng hairline which is NW0 but lost density during covid which didnt fully recover

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
yeah man i def need orthodontics, but my parents wont let me get bimax even if i need it because theyre scared of surgery, so i cant get prepration orthodontics but rather braces that will camo my bite issues. My jaw obv isnt super recessed and looks average but i know a bimax will fix 1-2 minor functional issues + aesthetics.

I will first need to save 30k after college to get my bimax in italy with the best doc i can find. Would you suggest me to consult some maxofacs before i go with ortho treatment?

And this year im getting a small 600 graft hair transplant for reinforcing my exisitng hairline which is NW0 but lost density during covid which didnt fully recover
yes, definitely consult with Raffaini or Ramieri