If you have standards as a man, you are coping

LastGerman

LastGerman

Solstice

He says that having standards as a man, is basically a cope and you do it because you are being afraid of rejection... What is this bluepilled nonsense? Men do not have high standards at all. In fact, it is females who have very high standards for men and Myron from Fresh and Fit explained this very well in his podcast over and over again. Females reject you the second they will see you if you do not fit their standards, it is basically that easy.
It is men who date down and female who date up, so, how can men have higher standards?
Once again, blaming men and basically shaming men for at least having 1 or 2 standards, such like:
1. Do not be fat
2. Be at least a 4/10 female

But both points do not even apply which has been fieldtested various times on multiple dating apps. Men would date down to to a point, where they even would go for a 2-3/10 fat female. This female even outperformed literal male models. So, no, it is not men who have high standards, in fact, men's standards are very low most of the time while on the other hand female standards are very high in general. Females also enhance their appearance via makeup, fake hair, fake fingernails, fake eyelashes and so on.

But once again, water I guess.
Is this channel really a blackpilled channel because he also has a video about:

This is literally bluepill.
Just talk about their favourite movie bruhv!!!11
"In the end of the conversation, she will think, you have a great personality"... "Just listen to her"... What is this?

Is he just trolling around?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and Lawton88
how u find these blackpill channels

theres no such thing as having standards as a man

men always settle with shit personality ugly overweight women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, Repentsinner, Skywalker and 10 others
how u find these blackpill channels

I had a list of multiple black pilled channels on YouTube. Most of them are also quoting Wheatwaffles, so, you might find something over @Wheatwaffles.

Maybe true for normies but I'd much rather be alone than settle for a non-ideal GF.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, Deleted member 12330, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 4 others
i fucked a girl i wasn't attracted to and it was awful

There’s plenty of men with high standards, there’s literally a name for them, standardscels.

ER was so much of a giga standardscel that he adamantly refused to approach any chick that wasn’t a blonde stacy and ended up mass murdering because of it, jfl at denying the existence of this kind of thing.

As for it being a cope, yeah probably. In ER’s case it wasn’t a cope, it was very clearly legitimate narcissism. Girls do the same thing though, every cat lady on Reddit who claims to be 6’5” Chad only is doing so to cope because she knows only someone equally as disgusting as her would ever want her. Denying that is like denying that the earth is round, not kidding, very common theme among very ugly women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded, RAITEIII and OutTheAbyss
i dont believe in standards - you either have a boner or not. When people mention standards they imply that you can easliy lower them down but you dont want because of superficial reasons. Some people only experience sexual desire towards top 5-10%. They cant just *lower their standards*.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Deleted member 21531
0D3E7E1C B13F 4F4C AF63 C731655B58B9

I have no standards.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
There’s plenty of men with high standards, there’s literally a name for them, standardscels.

ER was so much of a giga standardscel that he adamantly refused to approach any chick that wasn’t a blonde stacy and ended up mass murdering because of it, jfl at denying the existence of this kind of thing.

As for it being a cope, yeah probably. In ER’s case it wasn’t a cope, it was very clearly legitimate narcissism. Girls do the same thing though, every cat lady on Reddit who claims to be 6’5” Chad only is doing so to cope because she knows only someone equally as disgusting as her would ever want her. Denying that is like denying that the earth is round, not kidding, very common theme among very ugly women

I think most of those guys are just mad their looksmatch doesn't want anything to do with them. Once out of high school and Uni a 5/10 female wants nothing to do with their looksmatch usually. It's so bad some 4/10 females will turn down 5/10 males since on OLD they can easily get a 6/10 male to bang them.

I think most of those guys are just mad their looksmatch doesn't want anything to do with them. Once out of high school and Uni a 5/10 female wants nothing to do with their looksmatch usually. It's so bad some 4/10 females will turn down 5/10 males since on OLD they can easily get a 6/10 male to bang them.
Okay, no offense to you in particular, but I am SO ridiculously tired of laying out how this works OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN

1. Women are literally obsessed with dating their looksmatch, in fact they invented the concept of a looksmatch. Look around you, go to your friends and family, EVERY relationship you see is going to be a normie with a normie. Women are autistically aware of their place in society and carefully orchestrate their matches. Women are the regulators of the looksmatch, it’s one of the most important things in the world to a woman’s brain.

2. You CANNOT ever compare ons for men to ons for women. A woman being able to fuck chad is literally entirely meaningless. To account for the differences between the genders, you HAVE to compare ons for men to ltr for women, and vise versa. A man’s goal is always to ons, a woman’s goal is always to ltr. In the same way that a man doesn’t value betabuxxing a stacy in the same way that he values slaying a stacy, a woman doesn’t value onsing a chad in the same way that she values ltring a chad. The VAST majority of women are INSANELY realistic about their league and what they’re able to lock down.

Now, here’s where it gets confusing for people with autism. Women will often SAY a lot of “yaa grrl power” shit that is the opposite of everything I just said, this is why it’s incredibly important to completely ignore their words, pay attention to only their actions. Women in the real world quickly either realize they can’t lockdown chad, or the minority just become cat ladies on reddit.

Everything I just said is extreme levels of water for anybody with remote levels of experience and a brain that is normal. For guys who are terminally online and base their entire worldview on what they see on instagram, however, it’s going to illicit a lot of “hmm” reacts.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, inxe, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
i blocked his yt

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and LastGerman
Okay, no offense to you in particular, but I am SO ridiculously tired of laying out how this works OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN

1. Women are literally obsessed with dating their looksmatch, in fact they invented the concept of a looksmatch. Look around you, go to your friends and family, EVERY relationship you see is going to be a normie with a normie. Women are autistically aware of their place in society and carefully orchestrate their matches. Women are the regulators of the looksmatch, it’s one of the most important things in the world to a woman’s brain.

2. You CANNOT ever compare ons for men to ons for women. A woman being able to fuck chad is literally entirely meaningless. To account for the differences between the genders, you HAVE to compare ons for men to ltr for women, and vise versa. A man’s goal is always to ons, a woman’s goal is always to ltr. In the same way that a man doesn’t value betabuxxing a stacy in the same way that he values slaying a stacy, a woman doesn’t value onsing a chad in the same way that she values ltring a chad. The VAST majority of women are INSANELY realistic about their league and what they’re able to lock down.

Now, here’s where it gets confusing for people with autism. Women will often SAY a lot of “yaa grrl power” shit that is the opposite of everything I just said, this is why it’s incredibly important to completely ignore their words, pay attention to only their actions. Women in the real world quickly either realize they can’t lockdown chad, or the minority just become cat ladies on reddit.

Everything I just said is extreme levels of water for anybody with remote levels of experience and a brain that is normal. For guys who are terminally online and base their entire worldview on what they see on instagram, however, it’s going to illicit a lot of “hmm” reacts.

Lol I am talking real life. A single guy who is a 5/10 in his 20s is literally invisible in a club in the West unless like 6'3" to 5/10 females. Same with OLD.

The only looksmatching I see with singles is high school and some at Uni. 20s to mid 30s single females are hardly looksmatching at all. And at mid 30s a few start betabuxxing.

Last edited:
Lol I am talking real life. A single guy who is a 5/10 in his 20s is literally invisible in a club in the West unless like 6'3" to 5/10 females. Same with OLD.

The only looksmatching I see with singles is high school and some at Uni. 20s to mid 30s single females are hardly looksmatching at all. And at mid 30s a few start betabuxxing.
“Literally invisible in a club”
Guys will take HOOKUP spaces like clubs and OLD and try to apply these one night stand scenarios to relationships, this is exactly what I’m talking about, you’re comparing apples to oranges. But even still, a majority of men have one night stands, not frequent ones for sure, they’re normies, but they’re absolutely having them and even studies reflect this.

Almost every non-betabux relationship you ever see will be a looksmatched one. This is statistically confirmed, AND anecdotally confirmed in YOUR OWN VERY LIFE. Just the fact that you even notice mismatched couples makes that fact obvious.

You guys convince yourselves that just because the average woman knows she can get dicked down by a gl guy at the club that that means she thinks she’s a higher league than she is. What I’m telling you is that she is AUTISTICALLY aware of her own league, much more than you or I or any other man will EVER be aware of, and she fully understands that getting dicked down by chad =\= being able to lock chad down. Every study on this subject shows that people massively prefer to date within their own age range, their own race, their own class level, their own looks level etc, and this is one of those things that anyone who steps foot outside is acutely aware of.

Women are hyper aware from the onset of puberty, maybe even before it, that men primarily want them for quick sex with no strings attached. For this reason, casual sex is meaningless to them, the male equivalent almost isn’t even betabuxxing, it’s damn near as meaningless to them as buying hookers is to men. Their goal thus is to LOCK DOWN a man, always, even if she tells you it’s not. Saying something as asinine as “oh well women know they can fuck most guys so it inflates their egos and makes them think they can date guys better than they are” shows a fundamental lack of understanding of women, the fact you don’t know that they know that shit damn near from birth and have never put any weight into it in regards to their true goals is insane to me, who do you even talk to?

Every blackpill youtuber should have the videos negative reviewed and channel reported

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
she fully understands that getting dicked down by chad =\= being able to lock chad down
yeah bro that's why 98% of 20 year old holes are used up whores

I got 0 standard cause I'm the most subhuman this forum has ever seen

i fucked a girl i wasn't attracted to and it was awful
This is me every time I have sex with a sub stacylite. I coom after they orgasmed 3-4 times and its not even a great feeling, whereas I literally coomed in a minute while the stacylite was blowing me off.

This is me every time I have sex with a sub stacylite. I coom after they orgasmed 3-4 times and its not even a great feeling, whereas I literally coomed in a minute while the stacylite was blowing me off.
That's not a very good way to look at things. The girl's ability in sex plays a huge role

I've had a stacylite with the best uniboob I have seen take almost 3 hours to make me cum (not a flex, I thought it was my fault for a while) whilst a low-tier HTB with a decent body erupted my underparts like it was Pompeii in just 6 minutes of sucking me off. I am not joking dude, I initially just got with her because I was desperate yet she got me shaking and fainting with the double twister.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Did she stink
No, she was just kind of ugly and not sexy and greasy. I met her when I was super drunk and then we went and got some coke and then hooked up and it was hot as shit, but when I saw her sober I just didn't find her attractive. I probably didn't like her feet.

• Woah
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy

He says that having standards as a man, is basically a cope and you do it because you are being afraid of rejection... What is this bluepilled nonsense? Men do not have high standards at all. In fact, it is females who have very high standards for men and Myron from Fresh and Fit explained this very well in his podcast over and over again. Females reject you the second they will see you if you do not fit their standards, it is basically that easy.
It is men who date down and female who date up, so, how can men have higher standards?
Once again, blaming men and basically shaming men for at least having 1 or 2 standards, such like:
1. Do not be fat
2. Be at least a 4/10 female

But both points do not even apply which has been fieldtested various times on multiple dating apps. Men would date down to to a point, where they even would go for a 2-3/10 fat female. This female even outperformed literal male models. So, no, it is not men who have high standards, in fact, men's standards are very low most of the time while on the other hand female standards are very high in general. Females also enhance their appearance via makeup, fake hair, fake fingernails, fake eyelashes and so on.

But once again, water I guess.
Is this channel really a blackpilled channel because he also has a video about:

This is literally bluepill.
Just talk about their favourite movie bruhv!!!11
"In the end of the conversation, she will think, you have a great personality"... "Just listen to her"... What is this?

Is he just trolling around?

I don't think its a troll hes just blue-pilled guy trying to get youtube views. He saying hes standards were to high thats why he was a virgin,, could be i don't know him, but the data shows us the majority of men would be content and happy with a women of similar rank. The reason hes not a virgin anymore is because probably he fucked a fat/obese women, and now hes projecting hes situation on to other men, to feel better about fucking said obese/fat women. This notion of high standards because your afraid of rejection is a major cope, and doesn't even make sense.

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
This what i tell folks as women go in that highschool to college prime years, they can easily fuck men 1-3 points higher, i have female cousins who showed me pics of 6'9 over-seas, baseketball players they fucked from a club and these girls were 6/10 at best. 4 /10 women can get fucked like a sex doll by a 6/10 man, and she will love every second of it, but she gets upset because said man won't commit she is torn between the 4/10-5/10 men who she don't want and the sexual desire to fuck the 6/10 man who she keeps going back to like a drug even after he said , their just fuck buddies.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
“Literally invisible in a club”
Guys will take HOOKUP spaces like clubs and OLD and try to apply these one night stand scenarios to relationships, this is exactly what I’m talking about, you’re comparing apples to oranges. But even still, a majority of men have one night stands, not frequent ones for sure, they’re normies, but they’re absolutely having them and even studies reflect this.

Almost every non-betabux relationship you ever see will be a looksmatched one. This is statistically confirmed, AND anecdotally confirmed in YOUR OWN VERY LIFE. Just the fact that you even notice mismatched couples makes that fact obvious.

You guys convince yourselves that just because the average woman knows she can get dicked down by a gl guy at the club that that means she thinks she’s a higher league than she is. What I’m telling you is that she is AUTISTICALLY aware of her own league, much more than you or I or any other man will EVER be aware of, and she fully understands that getting dicked down by chad =\= being able to lock chad down. Every study on this subject shows that people massively prefer to date within their own age range, their own race, their own class level, their own looks level etc, and this is one of those things that anyone who steps foot outside is acutely aware of.

Women are hyper aware from the onset of puberty, maybe even before it, that men primarily want them for quick sex with no strings attached. For this reason, casual sex is meaningless to them, the male equivalent almost isn’t even betabuxxing, it’s damn near as meaningless to them as buying hookers is to men. Their goal thus is to LOCK DOWN a man, always, even if she tells you it’s not. Saying something as asinine as “oh well women know they can fuck most guys so it inflates their egos and makes them think they can date guys better than they are” shows a fundamental lack of understanding of women, the fact you don’t know that they know that shit damn near from birth and have never put any weight into it in regards to their true goals is insane to me, who do you even talk to?
Casual sex isnt meaning-less to women because of their sexual value from puberty, if it was they wouldn't have causal sex. They do it because they can have casual sex with men 1-3 points higher. Women do tend to know their rank but that doesnt change the fact fucking men 1-3 points higher will have a effect on how they rank other lower ranking males in comparison.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
6/10+ woman above fine but some 6/10s i lose attraction to while dating and think i should aspire for more so idk man damned if you do damned if you dont

Maybe true for normies but I'd much rather be alone than settle for a non-ideal GF.
100% this. Not looking for a Wilhelmina model, but there is such a thing as nah-tier, even for women. Don’t care if that makes me greycel. Nope nope nope

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman