If you listen to modern music you are fucking yourself

S

stuckneworleans

My subconscious decision making has improved since I've stopped listening to pop music.

I used to listen to a ton of rock and drug fueled trap music.
I replaced it mostly with classical work, north caucasian folk music and medieval vocal chanting.

My brain feels a bit less mushy but the biggest difference is how I subconsciously gravitate to healthier long term decisions now.
For example, I have started researching and reading books, watching hour long documentaries on blackpilled shit, learning Russian etc. and none of this was a planned out decision in the vain of 'Tommorrow I'll start reading books regularly and learn a language!', I just naturally started doing it.

I have completely quit sugar (including fruits) and wheat and have only very minor cravings nows.
Even though we have shit tons of chocolates, energy drinks, cakes, chips at our home I don't feel the urge to eat them, since I feel more self aware and conscious.

Most modern music exists so that jews can make money and MK ULTRA program normies on a wide scale. It deliberately exists to have a detrimental effect on the listener. No billionare or Elite is listening to trash like Billie Eilish or Lil Baby, I can assure you.

Just my anecdotal experience with quitting modern music, it might not be completely life changing but sometimes small changes can snowball, add up and improve your life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3, 000, Dionysus and 22 others
I replaced it mostly classical work, north caucasian folk music and medieval vocal chanting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Cornnyy, XXX22 and 12 others
F9717EC9 C424 4AF8 AD48 141F900E3428

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qkz, DharkDC, shaugstir and 37 others
Kinda true tbh. Just lol at people listening to Selena Gomez, Maroon 5 , Cardi B type of cucked songs. Pop songs from 2000s were good. Only songs i listen to now are ambience music for positivity and sometimes music from the band ' Wardruna' to feel high T. Occasionally some Arabic songs too. Indians love Arabic music

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Deleted member 1680, diggbicc and 1 other person
What's wrong with Lil baby music ?

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC
  • +1
Reactions: goodman78, Chintuck22, janoycresva and 1 other person
"I have completely quit sugar (including fruits)"

lol retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 2227, Lev Peshkov and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: nekronaut, dan, diggbicc and 1 other person
Screenshot 20200517 122126 Chrome

I put cucks on ignore who repeatedly show low IQ, dn rd keep barking

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 6793
True tbh my wife’s boyfriend always listen to those black pop musics but its all ok since he gave me my Nintendo switch animal crossing special edition back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune and Deleted member 6793
Rock on cuck :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
No reason to police others music habits. You aren't superior for liking high-class music.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goodman78, hairyballscel, Deleted member 4563 and 4 others
No reason to police others music habits. You aren't superior for liking high-class music.
I'm not policing anything retard
So many low IQ cucks becoming aggravated by the truth ITT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta, Slayerino, diggbicc and 1 other person
i would quit mainstream music too but i'm too addicted to it tbh. modern music is basically like fast food, it makes you feel good and there's no effort involved, but It makes you dumber and dumber

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, diggbicc, Jimsonbobson505 and 1 other person
Wait, rock is modern music?

• +1
Reactions: PowersOfTen, Deleted member 6128 and tulasdanslos
I'm not policing anything retard
So many low IQ cucks becoming aggravated by the truth ITT
And what is the fucking truth lol? That your life improved because you stopped listening to modern music? Don't you think that you stopped listening to modern music because you improved your life. Calling someone low IQ when you can't even discern cause and effect. :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Patrick Baitman, thecaste and 3 others
Don't you think that you stopped listening to modern music because you improved your life. Calling someone low IQ when you can't even discern cause and effect. :feelskek:
I thought of that as a possibility. Of course it's impossible to tell if stopping listening to modern music or improving my life was the cause, probably a mixture of both as I alluded to in the last paragraph of my thread.
Wait, rock is modern music?
Yes. It's shekel backed and less than 100 years old, why wouldn't it be modern.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
I thought of that as a possibility. Of course it's impossible to tell if stopping listening to moderm music or improving my life was the cause, probably a mixture of both.
I think changing music styles to reflect who you want to be has helped to make your new and better you a part of your personality. Not a psychologist but I can see that it would work like that. Like discarding the music that your old you listened because you are no longer your old you.

• +1
Reactions: thecaste and stuckneworleans
Avoiding fruit when we evolved from frugivores is the lowest IQ thing you can do dietwise. OP's skin is gonna look nasty in 20 years.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 6310, hebbewem and 1 other person
I find that music in general muddles my brain. My head feels a lot clearer when I stop listening to it

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, stuckneworleans and Jimsonbobson505
Avoiding fruit when we evolved from frugivores is the lowest IQ thing you can do dietwise. OP's skin is gonna look nasty in 20 years.
https://forum.****************/threads/brutal-sugar-pill.375/
https://looksmax.org/threads/fruits-are-a-meme-food.18259/

read this then come to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and diggbicc
its cuz the kikes made all the music to be playable in 440 ghz, whereas in the past it used to be 432, which formed a golden numbber 9, which is a sign of harmony. but there are apps that you can convert the 440 ghz music to 432 tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gad, Deleted member 6997, godsmistake and 2 others
My subconscious decision making has improved since I've stopped listening to pop music.

I replaced it mostly classical work, north caucasian folk music and medieval vocal chanting.

My brain feels a bit less mushy but the biggest difference is how I subconsciously gravitate to healthier long term decisions now.
For example, I have started researching and reading books, watching hour long documentaries on blackpilled shit, learning Russian etc. and none of this was a planned out decision in the vain of 'Tommorrow I'll start reading books regularly and learn a language!', I just naturally started doing it.

I have completely quit sugar (including fruits) and wheat and have only very minor cravings nows.
Even though we have shit tons of chocolates, energy drinks, cakes, chips at our home I don't feel the urge to eat them, since I feel more self aware and conscious.

Most modern music exists so that jews can make money and MK ULTRA program normies on a wide scale. It deliberately exists to have a detrimental effect on the listener. No billionare or Elite is listening to trash like Billie Eilish or Lil Baby, I can assure you.

Just my anecdotal experience with quitting modern music, it might not be completely life changing but sometimes small changes can snowball, add up and improve your life.

Good thread. I agree.

I have scientific explanations to why i like classical music and learn+perform it.
Classical music, when broken down has complexion and creativity, evident through the nice harmonies and chord progressions, the structure itself makes the music good to listen too. I'm just a fan of non lyrical, because lyrical has always felt gay.
This is why Beethoven's 5th and 10th is just hyper-popularized and famous till this day. I love how baroque and romantic has a lot of virtuosity and needs skill to perform.
Any drug addict can go high, start cussing and rapping, there's just no talent in it. I'm more into piano (bcz i play it) tho.

But i don't buy into the entire 'classical music makes your brain perform better, makes you smart and etc.' argument.

Nobody should be listening to music during studying, memorizing content or solving math. It's just dumb.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and stuckneworleans
Trad muslims don't listen to music and look at their mental state.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, didntreadlol, Patrick Baitman and 2 others
Music is boring anyway except on certain occasions like in car, at party or gym

• +1
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga and Deleted member 6128
Joy Division forever.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6675, thecaste and 1 other person
https://forum.****************/threads/brutal-sugar-pill.375/
https://looksmax.org/threads/fruits-are-a-meme-food.18259/

read this then come to me
Sorry m8, you haven't convinced me, primates co-evolved with fruits so I find it hard to believe they're as toxic as you're trying to make out.
I realize fruit can be unhealthy in large quantities tho, the points made about fructose are very legit. The key is moderation, obviously if you go crazy with it you're gonna have a bad time.

Me personally, I eat mostly animal sourced foods and maybe 10% of my calories come from fruits and root vegetables.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Sorry m8, you haven't convinced me, primates co-evolved with fruits so I find it hard to believe they're as toxic as you're trying to make out.
I realize fruit can be unhealthy in large quantities tho, the points made about fructose are very legit. The key is moderation, obviously if you go crazy with it you're gonna have a bad time.

Me personally, I eat mostly animal sourced foods and maybe 10% of my calories come from fruits and root vegetables.
Sounds reasonable, I thought you were some vegan nigga who hates animal products

There is no reason for me to eat fruit when I could get all nutrients in better form elsewhere, mostly from animal organs, meats etc

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx
SmartSelect 20200517 151445 Gallery

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 4430

• +1
Reactions: thecel

I replaced it mostly with classical work, north caucasian folk music and medieval vocal chanting.

Hook me up with some of those documentaries on black pilled stuff

listen to it and see if u like it

true,modern music is filled with subliminals bro

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 6965
If you really like a pop song
Just find a cover to it
The cover wont have all negative effects and shit

being ignorant of pop culture is the quickest way to out yourself as a basement dweller

the positive effects you're feeling are from quitting sugar not from being a neckbeard

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and diggbicc
yes, the themes in all the music is based in babylonian and satanic themes.... there are a lot of subliminal symbolisms hidden in music and movies. You'd be surprised at the filth you are consuming.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 6965, Deleted member 7027 and 2 others
It's over if you don't listen to Penis Music

• JFL
Reactions: janoycresva
But i don't buy into the entire 'classical music makes your brain perform better, makes you smart and etc.' argument.
classical music won't make you smart, but modern music will make you more stupid and scrambled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6965, john2 and stuckneworleans
Avoiding modern music aka jewish hypnotism is simply a matter of efficacious mental and spiritual hygiene

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and stuckneworleans
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
Last edited:
Niggas iffy, uh, blicky got the stiffy, uh
Got the blicky, uh, drum it holds fifty, uh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Krezo and Deleted member 6128
Kinda true tbh. Just lol at people listening to Selena Gomez, Maroon 5 , Cardi B type of cucked songs. Pop songs from 2000s were good. Only songs i listen to now are ambience music for positivity and sometimes music from the band ' Wardruna' to feel high T. Occasionally some Arabic songs too. Indians love Arabic music
90's was the last decade of consistently good music, 2000's were meh Imo. I'm glad I wasn't born being one of these weird little white cucks that listens to rap music, I lose 100% respect to anybody that seriously listens to rap and/or has it as one of their top favorite music genres.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751