If you listen to modern music you are fucking yourself

This is the most retarded thread of all time First of all who even likes rock music nigga and ofc the lyrics in a song affect your mental health especially when u replay it everyday I went three months without listening to rap and nothing changed in me because I’m not a retard and I don’t listen to music made by scum I thought people always knew to listen to music that makes the feel good that’s the whole point of music

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Gad and Deleted member 3202
Rap is a jewish invention. The lyrics, the beat, everything about it is designed to encourage degeneracy and decadence.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 3795, Deleted member 6965 and 3 others
Rap is a jewish invention. The lyrics, the beat, everything about it is designed to encourage degeneracy and decadence.
It's the white cucks allowing the Jews to push black "music" down on white kids. Most white guys my age seem like they actually want to become a black gangsta (because they do).

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and diggbicc
Kinda true tbh. Just lol at people listening to Selena Gomez, Maroon 5 , Cardi B type of cucked songs. Pop songs from 2000s were good. Only songs i listen to now are ambience music for positivity and sometimes music from the band ' Wardruna' to feel high T. Occasionally some Arabic songs too. Indians love Arabic music
Warduna is legit lmao ever since vikings

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 1751
i listen to everything from this:

to this:

to this:

I also like eating 500 calories of pineapple, running 12 miles and then deadlifting 500lbs.

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake and elfmaxx
yes, the themes in all the music is based in babylonian and satanic themes.... there are a lot of subliminal symbolisms hidden in music and movies. You'd be surprised at the filth you are consuming.
enough said

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
i listen to everything from this:

to this:

to this:

I also like eating 500 calories of pineapple, running 12 miles and then deadlifting 500lbs.

bro u are so cool quirky and unique teehee

• +1
Reactions: janoycresva

Incel song after failing to kill yourself ngl :what:

90's music was the worse, (my youth music i was forced to listen to)

Last edited:
It's the white cucks allowing the Jews to push black "music" down on white kids. Most white guys my age seem like they actually want to become a black gangsta (because they do).
It's true. Almost every normie I know speaks like a hood nigga and it is the cringiest shit ever son

they all NTmog me anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Spotify Premium is membership is cancelled. I always wanted to try out living without music binging. I will update and maybe make a thread,.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
Fedora

@Subhuman Philtrum

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
Classical Music > Pop music. Always was and always will. Good on you OP.

this is a good one tbh

Last edited:
Listening to this right now

High T music

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gad and l0st@sea
Ur telling me u can watch and read blackpilled shit all day and feel mentally sane?not depressed at all?

I only listen to Mongolian throat singing

• +1
Reactions: Gad