If you think u cant resist hunger

shieldzz

shieldzz

Connor Murphy did 40 days water fast without electrolytes and coke zero and shit

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Guess we will find out when I hop on ibutomoren

• Woah
Reactions: shieldzz
he cheated by drinking water

• So Sad
Connor Murphy did 40 days water fast without electrolytes and coke zero and shit
Connor Murphy? The dude who claimed he drinks his own piss? I don't believe a word he says haha

Just say no

Yes it is possible, I have some acquaintances who did long fasts, some doing around a month. But I would 100% not recommend it unless you have a lot of fat reserves . It's some shit that retarded vegans commonly do because of the body cleansing myths and toxins hysteria

Water fast is way easier. Once you do dry fast you become a beggar for both food and water in a matter of hours.

I tried to activate autophagy many times with dry fasting (And probably succeded in doing so) but it becomes so tiring and difficult that you start questioning everything easily, ESPECIALLY if you have easy access to food. You start to crave everything.

I haven't eaten all day besides my starbucks white chocolate mocha. It's just a matter of not being on antipsychotics !

• Woah