If you want a chance to grow 2+ inches, READ THIS GUIDE (SERIOUS)

unfortunately nothing ships to where I live, Only HGH for now at least I have a lot of time to grow

The standard issue I've seen in most heightmaxxing stacks is that the majority of them don't approach increasing height growth from a wider lens. They usually consist of only HGH and AI (aromatase inhibitor), or growth hormone secretagogue and AI (aromatase inhibitor). They rarely consider all the pathways to increasing height growth in the body, which leads to inconsistent results. However, in this guide, I'll discuss all the pathways to consider when formulating your heightmaxxing stack to maximize height gains.
How to build the perfect heightmaxxing stack

What does it have to include?:

#1: HGH

HGH is the most significant thing to have in your heightmaxxing stack as it can keep your growth hormone levels and IGF-1 levels very elevated for long periods. We all know that this is the main compound of heightmaxxing but it does have a drawback. Similarly to taking exogenous (injectable form) testosterone, taking exogenous (injectable form) HGH will suppress your body's natural production of GHRH (growth hormone-releasing hormone) and subsequently HGH. So to maximize our gains, I recommend taking a GHRH analog alongside it!

#2: GHRH analog (Sermorelin, mod GRF (1-29), and others)

Most people don't typically use a GHRH analog when they have HGH because they believe it's redundant, but that's false! Using a GHRH analog is very important to maximizing height gains, as it will help counteract the suppressed GHRH function that's caused by taking exogenous HGH. It will help keep and elevate your natural HGH levels, which allows your IGF-1 levels to reach new heights! However, the only issue is that GHRHs are only effective when somatostatin is low, but somatostatin is only low during a GH pulse. To increase the efficiency of the GHRH analog, we have to use a GHRP alongside the GHRH analog!

#3: GHRP (GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Hexarelin, and others)

Using a GHRP and GHRH analog together causes a synergistic GH release, as the GHRP will heavily lower your somatostatin levels and create the perfect environment for the GHRH analog to do its work and increase your GHRH (growth hormone-releasing hormone) production. Since we are already using HGH, we don't have to dose the GHRP + GHRH analog multiple times throughout the day, only once before bed so that GHRH (growth hormone-releasing hormone) production is high during sleep.

#4: Aromatase Inhibitor (Arimidex, Letrozole, Aromasin)

Aromatase inhibitors are essential to maximizing height growth because they give you more time to grow by delaying when your growth plates will close. But, to maximize its effectiveness, you have to get consistent blood work to see if you are falling in that 15pg/ml and lower range as that’s the estrogen levels that allow your growth plates to stay open and don’t overdo your dosages (use an EOD or E3D dosing schedule) as that will lower your IGF-1 levels too much. Also, once past 18-19 years old, I don't think it's something you must use because the majority of healthy males in that age range have closed growth plates for the most part besides from their vertebrae. If you are in an unusual case where your hormones have been suppressed for whatever reason and you have open growth plates in more places than your vertebrae, try it. I will soon make a thread on why aromatase inhibitors aren't as bad as everyone says, with studies and evidence to back it up.

#5: Thyroxine (T4)

Taking thyroxine is a very underrated heightmax that not many in the community talk about or even have used before. Research has shown a correlation between elevated thyroid levels and increased height growth. However, improperly dosing and consuming thyroxine can be harmful and can lead to having an overactive thyroid which comes with a laundry list of side effects. I can't recommend taking any dosage above 25mcg a day in the morning, 30 minutes to an hour before a meal or drink due to health concerns. Getting bloodwork done and seeing where your thyroid levels currently stand will allow you to see if taking T4 can even help you at all.

#6: Somatostatin Inhibitors ( Pyridostigmine, Alpha GPC, CDP-Choline)

Somatostatin inhibitors are very useful for enhancing your GHRH production and multiplying the growth hormone release that's caused by using the GHRH analog + GHRP combination. I specifically recommend using the ones listed as they have the most research proving its effectiveness. The downside is that they can also be dangerous when used incorrectly and shouldn't be used daily. For the pyridostigmine, start at 30MG before bed then after four weeks, titrate up to 60MG. Only use it 2-3x a week on nights with the most rest. For the Alpha-GPC or CDP-Choline, pick one to use and take about 1-1.5 grams before bed and use it only 2-3x a week on nights with most rest.

#7: Cortisol reducers ( Ashwagandha, Lemon Balm, and others)

Having chronically elevated cortisol levels has been known to significantly reduce HGH levels and skeletal development. Taking a cortisol reducer 3-4x a week before bed alongside the rest of the stack will help maximize your height gains as it will create a calm environment where your body can secrete as much growth hormone as possible without disruptions from your stress levels.

#8: Lifestyle changes

One component often forgetting about when heightmaxxing is the lifestyle changes that also have to happen. You have to have a good diet that doesn't comprise too much carbs but not too little either as being on either end of the spectrum will reduce your HGH or IGF-1 levels. You have to be eating high protein (1.4 to 1.6 x per kilogram of bodyweight if athlete) as that increases IGF-1 and HGH levels. You have to have a healthy body fat percentage (around 15% or lower) as obesity patients have demonstrated blunted HGH releases. You should not do 2+ hours of heavy endurance exercise every day as endurance training blunts the bodily release of HGH and reduces its resting levels. You have to sleep at 9-10 PM to get the most opportunities to secrete growth hormone.

Conclusion:

Hopefully, after reading all of this, you will have learned how to make an improved and more optimized heightmaxxing stack that considers more pathways of bone growth and possibly leads to better and faster results.

DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE FEELING ANY SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS ON A STACK, DISCONTINUE IMMEDIATELY AND APPROACH MEDICAL ATTENTION!

Advertisement for personalized height growth guide:

If you are interested in growing taller but need some help or don't want to spend time learning how to do it, I can make you a personalized heightmaxxing stack for a cost (not expensive). It comes with affordable sources that ship to your region and will serve as a guide throughout your whole height growth journey. Just private message me, but for anyone who needs general heightmaxxing advice or has more questions, I will answer all that for free as well!
Growth plates close at 16-18. Most people here are 18+. Over

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
Manlet height tbh.

@Osie , does this have any chance of working if you're in your mid 20s? Unfortunately I cant just go get my leg X-rayed to see if my growth plates are still open.
Cope it’s mid height Manlet is sub 6 foot

can small doses of a ghrp analogue and cjc 1295 (100 mcg of each) grow the face? my harmony is rlly good and i don’t want to fuck it up. thanks
No

• +1
Reactions: Roge
i currently take hgh and my igf1 is 1200 and my estrodial 15 with aromasin,what should i take with that?
Everything outlined in the thread. You need either somatostatin inhibitors or GHRP in your case to maximize growth. Also T4 wouldn’t hurt and potentially add more gains

• +1
real question is how tf I stop this shit from growing my nose bro. Stopped after 3.5 months cuz my nose got fucking huge
Your nose did not get huge. And if you were on HGH, maybe instead try GHRP + GHRH 3x a day instead

• +1
I’m 22 so it won’t work for me plus it sounds less like a way to increase height and more like a way to get a heart attack jfl. Unfortunately I’m doomed to be a manlet.

I’m 22 so it won’t work for me plus it sounds less like a way to increase height and more like a way to get a heart attack jfl. Unfortunately I’m doomed to be a manlet.
This won’t induce a heart attack or anything crazy if you are only doing it 2-3 years max

This won’t induce a heart attack or anything crazy if you are only doing it 2-3 years max
Seems risky, my growth plates are closed anyways cos I’m past my teens and I’m too broke for hgh so it’s over regardless.

This won't do anything once growth plates are closed

• +1
Reactions: MrGentleman
Does this work if your growth plates are closed?

Does this work if your growth plates are closed?
Read the comment above yours.

But how old are you, growth plates close at the latest (vertebrae growth) at 18-20 years old

This won't do anything once growth plates are closed
I mean yea, but a large portion of this site population probably has a growth plate open that can be used for further height gain.

Do any of this shit work at 17?

Do any of this shit work at 17?
If your growth plates are open yes. And also, are you 17.6 and above or below?

Also whads your budget

If your growth plates are open yes. And also, are you 17.6 and above or below?

Also whads your budget
Why specifically below 17.6

Why specifically below 17.6
That is the last age you can experience bone growth in certain long bones I believe (wrist possibly?)

That is the last age you can experience bone growth in certain long bones I believe (wrist possibly?)
If I haven’t grown noticeably in like 1.5-2 years is it even worth trying bro. think I had early puberty. I’m alrdy well developed Tanner stage 5 but I’m half middle eastern

should I stop trying if I haven’t grown in 2 years

DO NOT FORGET THE DNA METHYLATION!!! When I was out at Pakistan for a month with no MSM and B vitamins I came back to find I did not even get an mm growth of morning height. I'm 17.25 fyi

Last edited:
Do you think taking peptides as a cheaper alternative to hgh is legitimate? Also does it matter whether the hgh is 191 amino acids or 192?

im asking does the microfractures method work ??

Growth plates close at 16-18. Most people here are 18+. Over
Lol. Most people who are 18+ aren’t reading this thread. Thé majority of them are in that age range

i currently take hgh and my igf1 is 1200 and my estrodial 15 with aromasin,what should i take with that?
You need lower E2. It's too high. It should be more of in the 12pg/ml and lower range tbh.

Screenshot 125

damn so 18 is still average then?
No, but the higher the E2 levels from around 10-12 PG/ML, the fewer effects you see on the reduction of growth plate fusion.

In fully grown adult men with E2 deficiency, they consistently have around a bone age of 14-16 years old with 7pg/ml or lower E2. So that means, at a certain point, your growth plates will not experience fusion, We can assume that once your body reaches tanner stage 5 and your pg/ml is under 7 or so, your growth plate fusion essentially stops and becomes very slow.

We can see this in aromatase-deficient men.

Screenshot 126

Screenshot 127

No, but the higher the E2 levels from around 10-12 PG/ML, the fewer effects you see on the reduction of growth plate fusion.

In fully grown adult men with E2 deficiency, they consistently have around a bone age of 14-16 years old with 7pg/ml or lower E2. So that means, at a certain point, your growth plates will not experience fusion, We can assume that once your body reaches tanner stage 5 and your pg/ml is under 7 or so, your growth plate fusion essentially stops and becomes very slow.

We can see this in aromatase-deficient men.

View attachment 2424417

View attachment 2424418
but i only want to slow down the process not stop it,do you think i can grow 12cm with igf1 of 900 and my estrodial before they close?

what if i cant take anything like HgH etc? only 15 but my parents wont let me get that type of shit. either way i doubt ill grow past 176cm

mans earning money doing this, why dont i do this

what if i cant take anything like HgH etc? only 15 but my parents wont let me get that type of shit. either way i doubt ill grow past 176cm
Hit my pm's. But overall, if you can't take any supplements, try to sleep as long as possible when you can, and try to eat a high protein, low-medium carbohydrate diet. Don't overly exercise for too long. Essentially, just follow the lifestyle changes section of the thread.

Hit my pm's. But overall, if you can't take any supplements, try to sleep as long as possible when you can, and try to eat a high protein, low-medium carbohydrate diet. Don't overly exercise for too long. Essentially, just follow the lifestyle changes section of the thread.
dm'd you

bra if ur that short 2 where u are considering this what will 2 inches do for u tbh

bra if ur that short 2 where u are considering this what will 2 inches do for u tbh
TBH, not a lot for someone's mental perception of themselves. Even when people do grow on here, they never think to leave this forum, so they'll still think the extra 2 inches to their height is inadequate.

TBH, not a lot for someone's mental perception of themselves. Even when people do grow on here, they never think to leave this forum, so they'll still think the extra 2 inches to their height is inadequate.
real

Good thread. Should be part of BEST-OF-Subforum.

Dnrd can you summarize

I mean let’s be honest here. Majority of heightmaxxing stacks that people are on are basically only HGH + AI + Vitamin D3/K2. There are a lot of gains on the table that you miss when your heightmaxxing stack is that simple.

Once people get HGH , they feel like that’s all but there’s alot more pathways to fill up To maximize height growth. It’s rare to see people still continue to use a GHRP or a GHRH along side their HGH usage. When someone did that (Splinter), they gained 2.3 cm at 23
i have a question bro, can i only use HGH and GHRH and give up on GHRP, or GHRP is something that is must?, or i can use on of those GHRP/GHRH?, i started to use IPAMORELIN as HGH and MOD GRF 1-29 as GHRH, i didnt know that also i need to use GHRP also so let me know please

i have a question bro, can i only use HGH and GHRH and give up on GHRP, or GHRP is something that is must?, or i can use on of those GHRP/GHRH?, i started to use IPAMORELIN as HGH and MOD GRF 1-29 as GHRH, i didnt know that also i need to use GHRP also so let me know please
Hit my pm's