If you want to bonesmash your zygos...

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
Make a cast of your zygos with some hard materials, like acrylic, and hit them with it.

If your want more lateral/frontal zygomatic prominence, cut away the part of your cast that you don't want to affect and start hitting.

Zygos are the most volumetrical delicate looking part of your face. You want absolute precise symmetry when trying to add extra bone mass to them.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sly shinkai, AscendingHero, giving120everyday and 8 others
Make a cast of your zygos with some hard materials, like acrylic, and hit them with it.

If your want more lateral/frontal zygomatic prominence, cut away the part of your cast that you don't want to affect and start hitting.

Zygos are the most volumetrical delicate looking part of your face. You want absolute precise symmetry when trying to add extra bone mass to them.

Nigga

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Zeta ascended
BRB bonesmashing zygos

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Ethnicope and Deleted member 2846
i legit need to bone smash my glabella and browridge.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Lorsss
Is there a demonstration on how to bone mash properly ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
i legit need to bone smash my glabella and browridge.
That's the easiest one, you just need a 6-7 cm hard material bar and smash following the lines of your eyebrows.

Just lol

new theory: VIBRATOR SMASH. USING A VIBRATOR U MICROSMASH UR ZYGOS

how does one make a cast?

"Wont that cause permanent soft tissue damage."

Is bonesmashing a meme or does it work?

That's the easiest one, you just need a 6-7 cm hard material bar and smash following the lines of your eyebrows.
Is this proven to work? And are the results permanent? I’m assuming it isn’t since there would be no need for surgery if it was. Also if you bone smash the brow ridge can that make your eyebrows more low trust

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Bonesmashing?.......Oh god fucking kill me. It's 2020 and niggas is still talking about this shit

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1100, I'mme and 1 other person
It's a meme

Is this proven to work? And are the results permanent? I’m assuming it isn’t since there would be no need for surgery if it was. Also if you bone smash the brow ridge can that make your eyebrows more low trust
The first times is soft tissue temporarily swelling up, then with time it's going to be new bone that'll make the "swole" effect.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3962 and Lorsss
Bonesmashing is legit, but it will cause asymmetry, my right shin has a massive bump because i do muay thai and when i was drunk i kicked a massive tree with full power (low iq) went home and i cried for 4 hours straight

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, AscendingHero, RAITEIII and 4 others
Smashes me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15854