Bonesmashing zygomatic arch for lateral projection

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
For wider bizygomatic width, (something im trying for due to my overly wide bigonial) you should smash the widest part of the zygos.
IMG 3363
IMG 3362

The part on christian bale i shaded red is the part you should hit, not the black x because hitting the x will lead to decreased collagen from tramua and saggy skin.

The part i shaded has more rigid skin and is more susceptible to tramua and wont sag. You will notice if you smash your entire cheek, only the frontal projection of your zygos will be black and blue/bruised.

Pairing this with chewing can increase FWHR and give a more masculine look.

Lateral projection is life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john788, albanian_chad, axeyyek and 9 others
Bump and tag bonesmashers!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coldandforgotten, i_love_roosters and GunDevilHybrid
For the part you labeled x, put your knuckle underneath the zygomatic arch and push upwards to get even more lateral projection

• +1
Reactions: ASM5
For the part you labeled x, put your knuckle underneath the zygomatic arch and push upwards to get even more lateral projection
Intresting, is this legit ive never heard of this.

this is what i been doing

I can see a notable difference bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Clavicular
Ok i just tried it
I done it for like 2 months ja

when I started my zygo's had a cartilage feeling on the edges of them and it hurt a little bit to push them up

but now they are bigger and more solid

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular

when I started my zygo's had a cartilage feeling on the edges of them and it hurt a little bit to push them up

Seems like a .org meme but fuck it

Seems like a .org meme but fuck it
I didn't even hear anything about it on here

just started to do it on my lonesome because I'm lowkey autistic bhai

• +1
its over for your social life

Smashing my face with a hammer is still insane to me JFL.

• +1
Smashing my face with a hammer is still insane to me JFL.
My mom caught me bonesmashing lollll and she looked up what all this shits abt now she knows abt terms like “hardmaxxing@

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
My mom caught me bonesmashing lollll and she looked up what all this shits abt now she knows abt terms like “hardmaxxing@
Is this why you deleted all the BP shit off your tiktok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: czechsubhuman and GunDevilHybrid
Is she gonna send you to therapy JFL

Braden get a life
Please
A week ago you were a darkbluecel

You‘re going to give yourself more brain damage than you already have

wolffs law is misinterpreted here.
Even if you get some growth through microfractures, you can’t guarantee it will be grow evenly or in the same shape.

I read it here somewhere last month and I've been doing it everyday since then
You read it from my thread probably since i made it https://looksmax.org/threads/zygopushing.904547/
Intresting, is this legit ive never heard of this.
I tried it for 30 days, I guess it gave me a little more undereye support but could just be lighting and angles, no solid proof it works for lateral projection
I'm still gonna continue it for 3 months, maybe the results will be more solid
No point in posting them on the forum anyway where everyone just thinks its lighting and angles

• +1
You read it from my thread probably since i made it https://looksmax.org/threads/zygopushing.904547/

I tried it for 30 days, I guess it gave me a little more undereye support but could just be lighting and angles, no solid proof it works for lateral projection
I'm still gonna continue it for 3 months, maybe the results will be more solid
No point in posting them on the forum anyway where everyone just thinks its lighting and angles
Mirin bro

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
use this:

Pic1 skull
Picture2 skull

blue is low risk, purple is OK, avoid red

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
send bonesmashing routine and hammer

• +1
For wider bizygomatic width, (something im trying for due to my overly wide bigonial) you should smash the widest part of the zygos.
View attachment 2753642
View attachment 2753640

The part on christian bale i shaded red is the part you should hit, not the black x because hitting the x will lead to decreased collagen from tramua and saggy skin.

The part i shaded has more rigid skin and is more susceptible to tramua and wont sag. You will notice if you smash your entire cheek, only the frontal projection of your zygos will be black and blue/bruised.

Bonesmashing is a meme, it only works for making the bone less prone to damage from direct hits, not enlarge it. Like how the MMA guys train their shin to withstand metal but it doesn’t get larger, just stronger. Only the swelling will help you

I read it here somewhere last month and I've been doing it everyday since then
Don't do this shit, it's unnatural and you could fuck up your breathing airways.

Bonesmashing is a meme, it only works for making the bone less prone to damage from direct hits, not enlarge it. Like how the MMA guys train their shin to withstand metal but it doesn’t get larger, just stronger. Only the swelling will help you
Cope look at mma fighters browridge before and after fighting

Don't do this shit, it's unnatural and you could fuck up your breathing airways.
How the zygos dont interact with breathing airwags

Cope look at mma fighters browridge before and after fighting
Yes that’s swelling they don’t look like that, they have prominent brow ridges but only because it’s high DHT or they are ogre chechens

• +1
Yes that’s swelling they don’t look like that, they have prominent brow ridges but only because it’s high DHT or they are ogre chechens
All mma fighters also blast hgh and gear so they gain even more bonemass from that.

• +1
All mma fighters also blast hgh and gear so they gain even more bonemass from that.
Yeah JFL that’s the main reason but they still have natural high androgens because most people are afraid of getting punched in the face

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and BloodClot
Your bigonial isn’t too big, you just have large masseters.

Even if this worked (it won’t), you would look worse afterwards.

View attachment 2753642
View attachment 2753640

What is your esr. Also, this is only gonna idiotmaxx you sorry bhai

Is bone smashing best paired with gh or mk?

View attachment 2753642
View attachment 2753640

so bonesmashing isnt a meme?

can you send me everything about it like literally everything, where to bonesmash, where to avoid, what hammer etc how many reps sets

your gonna get brain damage, just like @2d v2 who perma damaged his with bonesmashing
but thats good tbh....we need WAYY LESS ppl on this planet, the elites are correct

ESPECIALLY less incels, as they serve no purpose in their pathetic life , but to complain like the losers they are
less is better :feelsyay:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, 2d v2 and Clavicular
your gonna get brain damage, just like @2d v2 who perma damaged his with bonesmashing
but thats good tbh....we need WAYY LESS ppl on this planet, the elites are correct

ESPECIALLY less incels, as they serve no purpose in their pathetic life , but to complain like the losers they are
less is better :feelsyay:
Dnr ur cope ramblings

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
bonesmashing isnt cope?