Bonesmashing zygomatic arch for lateral projection

No bruh all ogs do it

Wheres ur zygomatic arch

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Cope look at mma fighters browridge before and after fighting
Most of the "popular" MMA fighters do roids so that also may be a factor for bone growth tbh (also your mom is hot, I reversed searched you pic and found your real name add and your parents Facebook 😍)

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
Most of the "popular" MMA fighters do roids so that also may be a factor for bone growth tbh (also your mom is hot, I reversed searched you pic and found your real name add and your parents Facebook 😍)
NOT COOLLLLL

• +1
Reactions: s4raw
NOT COOLLLLL
Make sure you don't upload your photos in this site. Like don't post the original file also delete this forum and move on with life Chad nigga :)

Make sure you don't upload your photos in this site. Like don't post the original file also delete this forum and move on with life Chad nigga :)
Ok will do just dont (doxxx))) me

• +1
Reactions: s4raw
For wider bizygomatic width, (something im trying for due to my overly wide bigonial) you should smash the widest part of the zygos.
View attachment 2753642
View attachment 2753640

The part on christian bale i shaded red is the part you should hit, not the black x because hitting the x will lead to decreased collagen from tramua and saggy skin.

The part i shaded has more rigid skin and is more susceptible to tramua and wont sag. You will notice if you smash your entire cheek, only the frontal projection of your zygos will be black and blue/bruised.

Pairing this with chewing can increase FWHR and give a more masculine look.

Lateral projection is life.
Bonesmashing is dangerous. Don’t do it.

i thank god everyday for giving me sharp big zygos so i dont have to go through this

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2 and Clavicular
Ok will do just dont (doxxx))) me
Anyone can also make sure to not beef with some people here or you won't get a job in the future (they may post you looksmaxxing transformation on tt and make you famous type shit) James also suffered from this so he deleted his socials

• +1
your gonna get brain damage, just like @2d v2 who perma damaged his with bonesmashing
but thats good tbh....we need WAYY LESS ppl on this planet, the elites are correct

ESPECIALLY less incels, as they serve no purpose in their pathetic life , but to complain like the losers they are
less is better :feelsyay:
The elites will would wipe you of the face of this earth and it would be easier than myself, because you are much weaker. Smaller bones, smaller muscles, much less resistance.

• +1
For wider bizygomatic width, (something im trying for due to my overly wide bigonial) you should smash the widest part of the zygos.
View attachment 2753642
View attachment 2753640

The part on christian bale i shaded red is the part you should hit, not the black x because hitting the x will lead to decreased collagen from tramua and saggy skin.

The part i shaded has more rigid skin and is more susceptible to tramua and wont sag. You will notice if you smash your entire cheek, only the frontal projection of your zygos will be black and blue/bruised.

Pairing this with chewing can increase FWHR and give a more masculine look.

Lateral projection is life.
Will not work on the cheekbones / zygo"s (maybe only eye bridge or chin)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis and Clavicular
I read it here somewhere last month and I've been doing it everyday since then
did u notice even a slight bit of change?

Won't doing this mess up my ES ratio?

Intresting, is this legit ive never heard of this.
I do it, however I pull from within my mouth with high but controlled pressure, you hear sutures cracking kinda. Even still it’s ascended my zygos.