If you wear glasses, get laser surgery, or wear contacts

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
Glasses are such a looksmin. As an added bonus after laser surgery you don't have to worry about losing glasses.

@Preston @RealSurgerymax @Gonthar @Meraki @AlexBrown84

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, ElTruecel, AlexBrown84 and 5 others
Some glasses are fashionable and make you look smarter/more competent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, dantemaxxing, TechnoBoss and 4 others
fuck you !

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Shkreliii
For all the retards jfl reacting

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Glasses are such a looksmin. As an added bonus after laser surgery you don't have to worry about losing glasses.

100% real, but laser surgery don't last for life

You can wear fake glasses after laser surgery when you have interview.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
 343befa9 0243 4f0f aaf3 56bc15d3f7a9

This should be common knowledge but people still wear glasses. They only look good on chads and even then can be a looksmin in certain cases

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
indeed.

i only wore contacts about 20-30 times in my life and i got more female attention in these times than the last 15 years with glasses. and my eyes are dead average

so sad that i cant get lasik and lasek surgery. need to safe some money and get a lense implant

• +1
cornea is too thin.

one surgeon wanted to do prk on me but after reading shit ton of reddit posts that most people have dry eyes for many months after and another doctor telling me not to do it, i bailed out

• +1
cornea is too thin.

one surgeon wanted to do prk on me but after reading shit ton of reddit posts that most people have dry eyes for many months after and another doctor telling me not to do it, i bailed out
You can wear contacts then

Why is that? A strong HTN in my workplace has plenty of female attention and he wears glasses, doesn’t seem to bother women that much.

Have you ever wore glasses? Or you are just regurgitating a common talking point around here?

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Why is that? A strong HTN in my workplace has plenty of female attention and he wears glasses, doesn’t seem to bother women that much.

Have you ever wore glasses? Or you are just regurgitating a common talking point around here?
Just cherry-pick theory

glasses are giga subhuman trait. You don’t appeal neither to the male gaze nor to the female gaze. At least ogres appeal to male gaze despite not getting women but if u have glasses you appeal to neither. Especially if deathnic with glasses

• +1
glasses always being a looksmin seems like a male gaze mindset. I’m sure plenty of women wouldn’t mind clark kent